Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

The way it works now, you are actually much less likely to get rares if other people join you, not only because they can pick up the items before you, but also because they tend to slow down the party more than help it.

Sadly true.

I hate the idea to run into a rare item to get it the first and I'm well aware people often slow me but I keep playing with friends or random people sometimes so I let them take almost everything.

But there could be some other problems with a system like PSO2 :

Someone who can solo RT could just log 4 different accounts to increase by 4x his chance to get a PGF at the end for example.

Also someone who started Ultimate would just need to join end game quest rooms thus will not only earn a lot of exp but also have as much chance as a Veteran level 200 who worked hard to find his item.

I believe on Ephinea, the more you are in a party, the lower drop rates are the harder drops are (Edit so there will be no confusion), so it compensates and make people more likely to play with same level players, which is nice.

Edited by r-78

I believe on Ephinea, the more you are in a party, the lower drop rates are, so it compensates and make people more likely to play with same level players, which is nice.

Another idea would be to increase monster HP with every additional party member, if such a thing is even possible.

it doesnt work like that, the Drop % decreases as more players join

That's what I meant.

Another idea would be to increase monster HP with every additional party member, if such a thing is even possible.

As it is from One person mode to Multi ? That sounds nice, and if we could at least reduce the DMC bug too, it would be amazing.

Replace all the Lobby Art With Benny Faces For Maximillian Dood

Benny is a boss! I want a Pomeranian someday :o

Yeah ... or music from games like the Castlevania series ... actually there was a soundpack for PSOBB with music from Symphony Of The Night. I had it installed but in the end I just turn off PSOBB music as it repeats itself too much when you play for hours.

• Like 1

I think making panzer/iron faust usable on human rangers would be a good idea. I dont really see any harm in it, and it would be something that people who cant afford a DM could enjoy while playing on their Ramar etc.

• Like 1

This probably already been talked about but..

There's a handful of missions on this sever that no one bother to play because either--

-They're broken, and cannot be fixed

-No good drops

-They're boring, and plus there are other rewarding quests on the server.(ROCT....)

How about we add something interesting to those quests upon completion, like the Mines offensive and Forest offensive quest. Or what about a Cave and Ruins offensive, or maybe jump out of EP1 and do EP2 & 4 versions.

I figure gives us more variety of missions instead of running the usual ROCT, TTF, RT etc while we wait for events :)

Edited by gmstone
  • Like 3