Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Level 100 in "one hour at most"? I mean, I know how to level quickly (depending on class) but seriously, one hour ... care to elaborate?

5x exp RT does that really well. One hour you can get 100 with 5x exp by spamming quick bosses in RT or TTF or things like EN4 or CCA area.

Level 100 in "one hour at most"? I mean, I know how to level quickly (depending on class) but seriously, one hour ... care to elaborate?

I think he was exaggerating a bit. Of course it depends on the current exp boost, but if you are good at the game, it will probably take a couple of hours to reach 100. And once you get to 100, you can level up really quickly in CCA.

Now what I'd like to see on this server, is a true reverser disk with 30 lv.

I think there is no need to say at this stage that reverser is so slow that even FO use moon atomiser... at least until they ran out of it, which normally doesn't happen.

So I will propose something a little too much op, but actually if there was just a boost in cast speed it would be already good enough.

2-9 : increase slightly range or cast speed alternatively

lv 10 : bring back two players at once

11-19 : increase moderately range or cast speed alternatively

lv 20 : bring back three players at once

21-29 : increase greatly range or cast speed alternatively

lv 30 : either "give you like 35-45 % chance to revive you" or "you can cast it in prevention if there is no corpse around, will act like a scape doll afterward"

It shouldn't take more than 2 hours to get to lvl90(ep 1 ult requirement) on x5 exp, even without x5 it doesn't take very long. One ten minute ttf takes you to lvl20, two more get you to lvl50, then a few more ttfs or pts to get to lvl90, can be done in an hour using pts, more likely two hours if you are being slow at the ttfs, missing some enemies, bathroom breaks, etc. PTS will level insanely fast if you have some way to tag lots of monsters (rabarta, ultima reaper, iron faust, dm, df) 20 red slimes should be ~10 minutes with rare monsters on. 20 torrs should be about ~15 minutes with rare monsters on. Total getting a doublecannon average, about 2 hours with x5 and rares on, about 5 hours without. 46 hours is vastly overstating it.

As for getting a bkb from black paper 1? Now THAT is insanely hard. It's bpd 1 on normal, so there is only one prize per run, more often than not the prize is meseta instead of a weapon. It's not uncommon for someone to do 30-40 runs of it and not get the bkb. Black paper deal is very finicky like that, some items just don't want to drop as often as others, and you get 2-3 of every other item before you get the one you want (many times on ult you can get 4 x meseta prize in a row, many many times). On top of that, most people would probably not want to spend a whopping 80 grinders on a blank bkb. 4-7 pcs to get a black king bar is vastly understating the difficulty, would be very, very, very, very lucky to get that quickly.

There are also plenty of people with an extra demolition comet around with %s and hit to give away or sell for super cheap, so any of the lesser things from bpd are going to be outshined already since they come without %s. Bkb is there without needing the 50 pds for a blue black stone, and twin blaze has that useful special, so those items have their reasons for obtaining from bpd, but everything else is going to be undesirable blank. As for all the other blank things in normal bpd 1 zu route, (from most atp to least), a vivienne(575-590atp 50 grind), demolition comet(530 atp, 25 grind) meteor cudgel(300-560atp 9 grind), partisan of lightning (368-410atp 60 grind), monkey king bar(380-390atp 25 grind), twin brand(240 atp 60 grind), god/body, and electro frame? Yea getting those as blank bpd prizes are going to be worthless, when demolition comet is so common, you can get one with stats and/or hit with barely any effort. Even if not being gifted/trading for one, then using the new 90 redria to hunt mil lily (or blueful mil lily or skyly pouilly slime) for demo comet at 1/2 is done easily enough. Demo comet and bkb even have the same special so if you actually want to use devil's on something it's much easier to get a demo comet with hit.

Doing black paper deal to get lucky for the blank bkb (and *maybe* a bonus twin blaze for its special on the way), and then spending 80 grinders on it just so it can compete with another doublesaber that actually has %s on it, that's a whole lot of investment in time, photon crystals, and grinders, for what is basically amounts to a demolition comet that hits harder only if the demo comet has <35% of that attribute, will always miss the special, and looks less cool. While Black King Bar is the strongest doublesaber, it's only better if you find a good mkb to make into one, and that is hard enough without the 50 pds for blue-black stone. Doublecannon isn't nearly as hard to get, and it's still very powerful (when maxed out, bkb > girasole > doublecannon > vivienne > demo comet / meteor cudgel). I'm sure you can manage to find a doublecannon. I may even have an extra no-hit lavis cannon laying around if you want.

If you want to be strong and pretend to be goku, either king bar works. If you want to be strong and look cool, doublecannon is a great option. If you want to be strong and look fancy you can use girasole. I sometimes use meteor cudgel because I only care about the sweet looks and don't always need to be strong. But when I want to be uber-stronk and look ninja, I use twin kamui.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

Im sure it has been mentioned... but i really think the shop should stock sols,tri's and stars all the time. also both mono's if you are at a high level....seriously the design choices sega made just baffle me.

For the next custom item I vote for this: Ultimate Double Cannon.

Could be formed by using a "Dark Matter Crystal" (or whatever) on a Double Cannon.

- Hits up to 3 targets at partisan range

- modded double orotiagito special which hits with a hard attack

- +800-850atp, 50ata

- grinds to +40

- 1200 atp required

- hunters only

I've designed and built it myself, tested it out and it works well on my personal server.

C'mon guys! Every high level hunter uses mechguns these days including me. My double cannon is eating dust in my bank, i miss using it. Double sabers deserve to shine once again!

Contact me to get the skin etc!

• Like 5

Could be formed by using a "Dark Matter Crystal" (or whatever) on a Double Cannon.

- +800-850atp, 50ata

- grinds to +40

- 1200 atp required

- hunters only

I've designed and built it myself, tested it out and it works well on my personal server.

C'mon guys! Every high level hunter uses mechguns these days including me. My double cannon is eating dust in my bank, i miss using it. Double sabers deserve to shine once again!

too broken. I saw it hits things behind you which on a balance level is unacceptable. There should be a draw back to using double sabers; this doesn't seem to have one.

too broken. I saw it hits things behind you which on a balance level is unacceptable. There should be a draw back to using double sabers; this doesn't seem to have one.

It hits with about the same radius as a partisan, 45°. And it can easily be altered if the admins share your opinion.

It hits with about the same radius as a partisan, 45°. And it can easily be altered if the admins share your opinion.

I think I shoulv'e started off with some praise. I do like things about this weapon. First off I do like the model, it does look nice, very neat. I do also like the ATP values of the weapon you presented and the double oroti special, that will take some amount of skill to use if you want to use it as a ranged weapon.

I like that about the weapon, I just dont like the radius. If you wanted to make it hit everything in a cone in front of the weapon, I'd have no issues with that, but not behind.

- +800-850atp, 50ata

- grinds to +40

- 1200 atp required

- hunters only

Wow, i'd hit it

• Like 1