Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

We could try adding more quests, these could be a start?

Lionel's Letter

Soul of Steel

Soul of a Blacksmith

Central Dome Firl Swirl

The Retired Hunter

A New Hope

Christmas Catastrophe

Lost Havoc-Vulcan

Science Project

Strange Sightings

The Military Strikes Back

Tyrell's Last Hope

I am not sure how many of these we have or how many we can even get but this is just a list off of schtack and I am sure there's more than this :)

though MSB and strange sightings are not shtchack if i remeber correctly , i have thos quests

Any news on these quests , there are at least 3 i would love to see on this server

Edited by acidman

@Kure-ji

"People want to kill stuff with different solutions too, not just be tied to one strategy!"

And they can, a friend of mine always plays melee while I only use techniques as FOmarls. Works well.

"You're talking about certain gears that boost damage. Again, most of which are extremely hard to obtain."

Yes I am, but this was just an example. The thing is that 3 hit is incredibly few. I just tested with a lvl 150 foney, with no stuff equipped (no unit, no mag) I need 9 rafoie to kill a Bartle. That's still very few when you consider that you may clean a WoF's 15 bartles wave with only 9 hits while other classes must kill them 1 by 1 or 5 by 5.

Thus how would it be if techniques happened to be increased ? People who have already hard gear would kill enemies in 2 hits ?

Unless those gears get nerfed (what I definitively don't want to see), that would only make FO overpowered.

"And what if you do the unboosted metagame? HU's and RA's already have plentiful of weapons that can kill enemies faster than a FO (UNBOOSTED) and that alone is a huge problem. "

But that implies that HU and RA actually HAVE stuff while FO don't ?

If so, it's normal to see FO being way weaker than them.

Moreover FO's original goal was supporting. If they were stronger or at least, as strong as other classes, what would be the use to play another class ?

I mean you have heals, support techniques, and beside that you deal as much damage ?

"I agree with this, but the only reason I said that is because those are pretty much the only uses I see Megid for. I simply overexaggerated Megid's niche use. Other than that, what else can it be used for? I get the fact that UR is easy to get and grants penetration, but even then, the death proc is laughable on 90% of Ult mode's roster."

You may consider this : the point with Megid is that MST doesn't matter at all, thus any force, either close range battle force with only ATP or lvl 90 force may have a chance to one shot any ultimate enemy as soon as the disk is learnt.

So a beginner in ultimate who has no gear but that megid has 1/10 rate to kill enemies, I think it is worth it.

That is the only chance based technique but its effect couldn't be better.

Now imagine the chance of hitting any enemy is much increased, force would just spam it and kill enemies before HU and RA could hit them. And that doesn't even require MST to be more efficient so you can play melee and Megid at same time.

Sometimes I feel guilty when I play force in public room because I kill an entire wave before the third could be hit by my teamates so they don't get experience.

Therefore I often wait on purpose to have all enemies hit by them, but finally there is no use for me since I will have to hit the enemy group X times to kill them all, no matter how many were hit or killed by them, and especially with people who use monotarget weapons.

About the mesetas, you've talked about selling common stuff only, but don't forget many quests are well paid.

Earning 20'000+ from each run of TTF, WoF etc makes you being able to buy 5+ trifluids, add the fluids you find on the ground during the quest and you definitively have enough mana to clear a quest without being in deficit.

Finally force RA techniques don't need to get boosted BUT some enemies' resistance must be lowered. I agree with that.

@El Socko

Of course, Rangers with V502 and 50 hit hell weapon will be much more efficient.

But in that case, I can say that they need hard-to-get stuff too. They must equip both while Megid can be used whenever as soon as it's learnt as I stated before.

Furthermore there is no Piercing hell for RA and HU.

@ultrajerky

If you care about DMC, just keep on supporting : SD, JZ, RAR (resta anti reverser) and that is a quality of FO because you can remain useful even when 3 other players spam attacks on the same enemy.

When playing in 4 players room, the Force had better do that, 3 offensive characters are enough. (but still it depends on the situation)

If you DMC with spells using that stuff in episode IV, I don't see who wouldn't DMC. (Unless you play with Dark weapon users or something like that...if so, get a Psycho Bridge)

I personally kill Pazuzu with Megid now. Random factor, maybe, but in average it's way faster.

Also I could say the opposite : a force can kill 10 dispersed Satellite lizards in a fraction of second while a Racast would have to get his sword, come close to them, and eventually wait for them to group before starting to hit them ...

@Misombre

"Also some people are talking about the famous "meseta room". Ok, meseta has no value so it is given for free...

Hem, what about just rising the meseta drop by monster like x50 ? What about setting a real price to rare items ?"
+1.

I can tell you that the hourly lottery idea would be a great idea. Having been on SCHThack before its collapse it was a real treat to have that thing. This server could use one.

I would also vote for the name changing/body type changing options to be given. It really sucks to be able to get the ID but, not the name you want or vice versa. I understand there was some issue in the past with the name changing option and it was subsequently disabled but, I think it is a useful feature that should be brought back.

One last thing is I would make the Olga Flow drops be all year around instead of just seasonal. It's annoying as hell to be stuck in the time of year when PGF is allowed to drop but, being stuck with a shitty work schedule.

I wish that whomever it is running the server take the last 2 a bit more seriously. The seasonal drops suck for those of us with no set work schedule and have to go when called into work....

Edited by TheJoker25
  • Like 4

I have a suggestion to double Cannon

The Double Cannon its the hardest TWIN SABER to get. In a Scenario where you are alone hunting.

You need two characters. One Char Redria and Another Char Oran.

Even with the Increased Rare monster spawns the Lavis cannon and Syncesta can take several kills i went 1/20 on a Lavis cannon and 1/18 on a Single Syncesta.

I feel a bit sad the Black King bar/Viviene are stronger than the double Cannon.

In a Single Happy hours i can get 5 - 10 vivienes even with Hit%

Monkey king bar its easy to farm with a Ranger.

Lets said you aim to get just the item without %.

To Viviene/Black King bar. With 5 Photon crystal each one you got your Stuff

With the double cannon even with zero %. That will take a LOT of time.

So the double Cannon in my opinion deserve to be the strongest Twin saber in the game.

Actual Stats

Black King bar = 590 - 600 and 80 Grinders (160 ATP boost)

Viviene = 575 - 590 = 50 Grinders (100 ATP Boost)

Double Cannon = 620 - 650 and Zero grinder.

My Buff

Double Cannon = 650 - 675 ATP and 99 grinders.

Edited by SUZANA GAMER

Also after of read the comentaries about Force.

To balance or buff Force damage its necessary lots of testing Why?.

Have everyone here tried the Followed in the past? I bet yes cuz we all are PSO veterans.

1.- Hunter LV20. MAG 145 POwer / 50 DEX. units 1 V101 / 3 Cent-Ability

2.- Ranger LV20. Mag 100 power / 100 Dex. Units 1 V101 / 3 cent- ability

3.- Force lv20. Mag 180 Mind / 20 "???". Units 1 V801 / 3 Heavenly- Mind

The 3 Races with Top end weapons and Max Materials.

Force will clean a room without even let appear the enemies. GI-Foe and Ra Foe the far away enemies.

Not a single Ranger/Hunter can beat the damage of a Force in Normal, Hard,Very Hard on Trash mobs.

If Larva Buff Force here until Ridicolous levels. Good game everyone Force will clean a entire room pressing 3 times Ra Foe.

Im not Saying im againts a Force BUFF but its something uber fragile. I Can call the Top elite Hunter you want and the Top elite Ranger you want. in a Time attack run with Cyane Fonewn or Midori Fonewearl Normal/Hard/VH. I can put my hands to the fire HU/RA will get humillated in damage, they will be UNABLE even Touch most of the enemies specialy the Hunter. If we could make a "parse" to damage the logs, the hunters and rangers would end crying.

In Ultimate and in Single target damage Force its in a Huge disvantaje Why?

1.- The % on the weapons and the 3 Hits combo System its a Hugeeeeeeee damage diference. a Hucast / Racast with 50% Charge vulcan and 100% Native - 100% Dark. Will hit 9 Times in the time a "Force" hardly did 3 techs.

1500 x 9 = 13 500

1100 x 3 = 3330

What is the Top damage of a Force in Ultimate? 550 - 700 On Ra Techs. Grants, Single tech probably can Hit 1k.

So force its in a massive disvantaje cuz the % on the weapons and the combo system. But if larva make the Forces hit 2k per tech they will clean A Room before the hunter arrive to the enemies.

As veteran of Pso i can say a good balance could be

Hunters 300 ATP more than the "Stronger" Ranger Class.

Rangers 50 ATA higher than the Hucaseal

Forces Mele buffer/Debuffer and Nuker

Formarl/Fomar. X2 Shifta, Deband, Anti, Zalure, Jellen Resta Range. Grants x2.0 Damage buff. Increase in ATA 40 - ATP boost + 200 more. (Mele, Suport Forces)

Foney/Fonewm. X2.5. Simple. Gi, RA techs. X3.0 Grants, megid penetrate. Increase In MST + Fonewm + 400, Foney + 200. (Nuker Force)

500 x 1.5 = 750

500 x 2.5 = 1250 On RA/GI.- Single Tech or grants 1750 - 2000

Edited by SUZANA GAMER
  • Like 1

Interesting post but how on earth would the Newman FOs with their measly 150 materials acquire the 400/200 MST on top of their already extremely hard to max stats?

The problem are still the enemy resists. MST doesn't add that much damage, I think it is 1 damage per 5 MST before resists are factored in.

• Like 3

I have a suggestion to double Cannon
The Double Cannon its the hardest TWIN SABER to get. In a Scenario where you are alone hunting.
You need two characters. One Char Redria and Another Char Oran.
Even with the Increased Rare monster spawns the Lavis cannon and Syncesta can take several kills i went 1/20 on a Lavis cannon and 1/18 on a Single Syncesta.
I feel a bit sad the Black King bar/Viviene are stronger than the double Cannon.
In a Single Happy hours i can get 5 - 10 vivienes even with Hit%
Monkey king bar its easy to farm with a Ranger.
Lets said you aim to get just the item without %.
To Viviene/Black King bar. With 5 Photon crystal each one you got your Stuff
With the double cannon even with zero %. That will take a LOT of time.
So the double Cannon in my opinion deserve to be the strongest Twin saber in the game.
Actual Stats
Black King bar = 590 - 600 and 80 Grinders (160 ATP boost)
Viviene = 575 - 590 = 50 Grinders (100 ATP Boost)
Double Cannon = 620 - 650 and Zero grinder.
My Buff
Double Cannon = 650 - 675 ATP and 99 grinders.

....... Double Cannon is like the 3rd easiest to get strong doublesaber, after demolition comet and vivienne. The rates of 1/22 redria poiully slime and 1/21 oran hildetorr syncesta are nothing compared to the other doublesaber drop rates, easiest monkey king bar drop is 1/1056 redria dolmolm (the other 3 drops are 1/396 from tower flowers), and then it needs another 50 pds for the blue-black stone on top of that (and yea a statless bkb is in black paper also, but it will very likely take way more than 5 pc because it's black paper 1 on normal, only get 1 prize and that prize is often meseta, so more like 1/20 from bpd1normal). Vivienne also may be easier, but its not going to scale as well with stats since the %s scale off the weapon's atp without grinders. The other 3 not yet mentioned strong doublesabers, Meteor Cudgel(1/360 skyly cbringer, 1/704 red belra, 1/906 yellow del-d, 1/1056 whitill dimenian), Twin Blaze(1/792 skyly morfos, 1/396 redria/yellow merikle), and Girasole(christmas event ultimate kondrieu), are also all much harder to get than doublecannon.

Also, so what if vivienne(only if grinded and statless vs statless) and the much more difficult and more valuable bkb are ever so slightly stronger? All the good doublesabers are so comparable in strength that really one can use any of them without any practical difference. Only overlap with vivienne is hunewearl and hucaseal(who can't even use the special, and would also not be able to use bkb special well either since cast-reduction for devil makes it so weak). A hunter can choose to use a black king bar or a doublecannon, and they're going to be just as effective at killing mobs regardless. Doesn't seem like there really is a problem; doublecannon is still a great option that is strong, has special equally usable on all classes, is fairly cheap, and pretty easy hunt.

• Like 1

I second the asking for full dressing room id even donate for it cause this server that doesn't have it

Holy crap! We agree on something. I'm not paying cash for something that should already be an option anyways. :onion108:

I second the asking for full dressing room id even donate for it cause this server that doesn't have it

Yes i want this too. i recently had to ask soly to change one of my characters because i stopped liking his ugly face....

Edited by ultrajerky
  • Like 1

....... Double Cannon is like the 3rd easiest to get strong doublesaber, after demolition comet and vivienne. The rates of 1/22 redria poiully slime and 1/21 oran hildetorr syncesta are nothing compared to the other doublesaber drop rates, easiest monkey king bar drop is 1/1056 redria dolmolm (the other 3 drops are 1/396 from tower flowers), and then it needs another 50 pds for the blue-black stone on top of that (and yea a statless bkb is in black paper also, but it will very likely take way more than 5 pc because it's black paper 1 on normal, only get 1 prize and that prize is often meseta, so more like 1/20 from bpd1normal). Vivienne also may be easier, but its not going to scale as well with stats since the %s scale off the weapon's atp without grinders. The other 3 not yet mentioned strong doublesabers, Meteor Cudgel(1/360 skyly cbringer, 1/704 red belra, 1/906 yellow del-d, 1/1056 whitill dimenian), Twin Blaze(1/792 skyly morfos, 1/396 redria/yellow merikle), and Girasole(christmas event ultimate kondrieu), are also all much harder to get than doublecannon.

Also, so what if vivienne(only if grinded and statless vs statless) and the much more difficult and more valuable bkb are ever so slightly stronger? All the good doublesabers are so comparable in strength that really one can use any of them without any practical difference. Only overlap with vivienne is hunewearl and hucaseal(who can't even use the special, and would also not be able to use bkb special well either since cast-reduction for devil makes it so weak). A hunter can choose to use a black king bar or a doublecannon, and they're going to be just as effective at killing mobs regardless. Doesn't seem like there really is a problem; doublecannon is still a great option that is strong, has special equally usable on all classes, is fairly cheap, and pretty easy hunt.

Answering you

Black King Bar
Vivienne
Twin Blaze
Twin Brand
Meteor Cudgel
Partisan of Lightning
Demolition Comet
Monkey King Bar
All this weapons can be obtained via Black paper. With HH active and the increased rare enemy spawn rate. You can get 4 - 7 Photon crystal in a run of 5 mins in "Pioner" spirit.
To get a Double Cannon even with Zero %.
1.-You need make a redria char and lv up that to lv 100 = 20 Hours
2.-You need make a oran char and lv up that to lv100 = 20 hours
3.-Without HH you need about 15 - 20 Red slimes to get one Lavis Cannon = 3 hours
4.-Without HH you need 8 - 12 Hideltors to get a Syncesta = 3 hours
5.- You need Two syncesta and Two Lavis Cannon. We are talking about a Significaly amount of Hours to "Farm".
46 hours Compared with the 5 mins takes find 7 photon crystals.
If we want the weapon with Hit %. Then yes those weapons can be more annoying.
Edited by SUZANA GAMER

Answering you

Black King Bar
Vivienne
Twin Blaze
Twin Brand
Meteor Cudgel
Partisan of Lightning
Demolition Comet
Monkey King Bar
All this weapons can be obtained via Black paper. With HH active and the increased rare enemy spawn rate. You can get 4 - 7 Photon crystal in a run of 5 mins in "Pioner" spirit.
To get a Double Cannon even with Zero %.
1.-You need make a redria char and lv up that to lv 100 = 20 Hours
2.-You need make a oran char and lv up that to lv100 = 20 hours
3.-Without HH you need about an indefinite amount of Red slimes to get one Lavis Cannon
4.-Without HH you need an indefinite amount of Hideltors to get a Syncesta
5.- You need Two syncesta and One Lavis Cannon. We are talking about a Significaly amount of Hours to "Farm".
5 mins takes find 7 photon crystals.
If we want the weapon with Hit %. Then yes those weapons can be more annoying.

ftfy because there's no definitive amount of slimes or torrs it takes to obtain such items.

Edited by Auroboro

1.-You need make a redria char and lv up that to lv 100 = 1 hour at most

2.-You need make a oran char and lv up that to lv100 = 1 hour at most

3.-Without HH you need about 15 - 20 Red slimes to get one Lavis Cannon = 3 minutes

4.-Without HH you need 8 - 12 Hideltors to get a Syncesta = 15 minutes

5.- You need Two syncesta and Two Lavis Cannon. We are talking about a Small amount of Hours to "Farm".

I think this is more accurate

Edited by Colorado Wilson
  • Like 1

1.-You need make a redria char and lv up that to lv 100 = 1 hour at most

2.-You need make a oran char and lv up that to lv100 = 1 hour at most

3.-Without HH you need about an indefinite amount of Red slimes to get one Lavis Cannon

4.-Without HH you need an indefinite amount of Hideltors to get a Syncesta

5.- You need Two syncesta and One Lavis Cannon. We are talking about a Small amount of Hours to "Farm".

I think this is more accurate

No, this is the most accurate, actually.

Edited by Auroboro