Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Type weapons and sjs totally agree 100%. Iron faust I don't know about that. It will lose its exclusiveness to cast I feel. Might as well make racast use clios too or give the same effect for demon as humans have. Just doesn't worj

Type weapons and sjs totally agree 100%. Iron faust I don't know about that. It will lose its exclusiveness to cast I feel. Might as well make racast use clios too or give the same effect for demon as humans have. Just doesn't worj

But why should it be exclusive to cast? Not everyone can afford dms, and not everyone likes playing cast. IF is basically an under-powered DM and all rangers can use that. Racast cant use clio... no tp and giving racast the same demon effect as humans would be op. Neither of those are relevant to my proposition. If you can come up with 1 way to justify how it would be op in anyway for a human to use iron faust (which humans can use DM anyway) I would love to hear it. xD

Well when I said Clio was to sort of make fun of you. Ramarls are beats solo mode the only reason they suck in this server is because everything is apeshit buffed. Maybe you should suggest them making a human weapon so ramarls can be up there with cast. If there was no such thing as some classes being superior that others what the hell would be a point of this game? All classes have their strength and weaknesses and that's how the game was design. Don't cry about wether ramarl are too weak or don't do racast damage like you want them to. You don't need DM to play ramarl right. Clearly you've come to rely on dm too much to notice that. The buffed monsters are what makes ramarls look insignificant here when they are really not. 75hit CR missing like crazy on gal even with max ata? Cr is op but then again what I mentioned earlier factors into that as well. Not trying to start anything just stating the facts.

If you want to improve this server, give me my Gold name. Thanks. I don't understand why admins or gms get to pick and choose who gets it and who doesn't. Seems really unfair and biased.

Edited by foiexx

If you want to improve this server, give me my Gold name. Thanks. I don't understand why admins or gms get to pick and choose who gets it and who doesn't. Seems really unfair and biased.

Well, you already have 2 years, ask Cyane

Is there a way to implement a text command to equip and unequip a mag? Such as /unequipmag or something so it can be used as a shortcut.

No, can't do that. The action can only be started client side, the server then does it too but not the other way around.

Well when I said Clio was to sort of make fun of you. Ramarls are beats solo mode the only reason they suck in this server is because everything is apeshit buffed. Maybe you should suggest them making a human weapon so ramarls can be up there with cast. If there was no such thing as some classes being superior that others what the hell would be a point of this game? All classes have their strength and weaknesses and that's how the game was design. Don't cry about wether ramarl are too weak or don't do racast damage like you want them to. You don't need DM to play ramarl right. Clearly you've come to rely on dm too much to notice that. The buffed monsters are what makes ramarls look insignificant here when they are really not. 75hit CR missing like crazy on gal even with max ata? Cr is op but then again what I mentioned earlier factors into that as well. Not trying to start anything just stating the facts.

im not talking about ramarls, but human rangers in general. nobodys needs a dm, certainly not me, but ofc it makes things easier. you still havent proved in anyway why iron faust would be OP or "not fair" on a human character. probably because you cant. not trying to argue either, but dont say something unless you are able to back it up. everything you just said is irrelevant.. lmao.

@Ryukin And 1/1000 is a lot harder then what you think. Thats like STA rate x2 or more. Regardless, the current rate is not even reasonable. maybe 1/2000 but the rate should certainly be adjusted imo.

Edited by makaveli
  • Like 1

could get mid quest joining? for like the times that people get d/c in the middle of a quest i think be nice to be able to re join them

This would be really good because outside of Saint Million and CCA, we ONLY do quests. It would be great to start a quest and play it while you are waiting for others to join.

• Like 1

But why should it be exclusive to cast? Not everyone can afford dms, and not everyone likes playing cast. IF is basically an under-powered DM and all rangers can use that. Racast cant use clio... no tp and giving racast the same demon effect as humans would be op. Neither of those are relevant to my proposition. If you can come up with 1 way to justify how it would be op in anyway for a human to use iron faust (which humans can use DM anyway) I would love to hear it. xD

It's not really comparable to DM imo. I think sega made it as a counterpart to Burning Visit. Iron Faust and Burning Visit have similar atp, same grind, same special, aoe attacks, combo lock (in vanilla, both are unlocked on ultima), require a 50pd item from gallon's shop to make, etc. They decided to make Iron Faust have the downside of class restriction since it has a more useful style of aoe. Shooting fireballs is kind of cool still though, I need to get a flame/burning visit eventually.

I can get a TJS once every happy hour average, with 1/1000. I do 64 runs of pw on average during HH, and there are 5 in there. That's 320 kills, and during HH drop rate would be 1/333.33. I agree it should be lowered, i've done 1931 runs during happy hour at the moment, which is 9655 kills, when the rate is 1/7833. But something below 10000 would be extremely easy. But yes, the rate atm is ridic.

Well, you already have 2 years, ask Cyane

No, can't do that. The action can only be started client side, the server then does it too but not the other way around.

I've asked Cyane already. I guess she gets to pick and choose who gets it and who doesn't? I don't understand how this seems fair at all?

It's like this community that's supposed to be fun has turned into a fucking Nazi concentration camp. The more I think about it, the more upset I get. I've been here for more than 2 years. I've donated COUNTLESS times and not even for the purpose of getting items. You know I have a decent amount of used DT's and some lost ones as well. Which is not even the point of this, but I've put time, money and effort here yet I'm not deemed worthy of a fucking gold name because someone says so? Honestly, it seems like you guys get to pick and choose whoever the fuck you want and that shit is not cute. We're showing new people that basically no one gives a fuck about them coming to the server because people like me don't even get treated fairly.

I'm not trying to put others down but I know people who have gotten their gold name way before their 2 years come up. I'm sure they deserved it, so how am I not deserving? Sure, I may not be the best player on this fucking server but I've put countless hours into my characters, into hunting and making friends here. Just because I can't log in every god damn day and put 10 hours into hunting a freaking PGF doesn't mean I'm not worthy of a fucking gold name.

I keep getting told "you need to behave", when have I ever been banned? Warned at most, but how am I misbehaving? I need examples of this right now. I've ALWAYS been a team player to my PRO team and they can all vouch for this. All of my friends will also tell you I'm a team player and loyal as fuck. I don't go around doing shady business nor ninja items because that's not the way I fucking roll. I'm a real bitch and have always kept it real. Just because I say the word bitch every once in awhile doesn't mean that I'm misbehaving. I don't disrespect anyone here and never will.

I've been a loyal member of Ultima and I've been close friends with people who break the rules, yet I've never participated in such activities and even warned them against it. I've been nothing but looking out for the server's interest because it honestly used to be such a fun place for me. I don't care as much now but honestly thinking all the time I put and money I've put in here when I used to be around a lot more to get this kind of treatment really pisses me off.

If any GM or admin has something to say then let's go. And don't edit my post because we will have a fucking problem. I'm not disrespecting anyone with this post either, I'm speaking my mind and I'm allowed to do so, if you have a problem then exit the thread.

I want an explanation NOW.

Edited by foiexx
swearing
  • Like 4

It's not really comparable to DM imo. I think sega made it as a counterpart to Burning Visit. Iron Faust and Burning Visit have similar atp, same grind, same special, aoe attacks, combo lock (in vanilla, both are unlocked on ultima), require a 50pd item from gallon's shop to make, etc. They decided to make Iron Faust have the downside of class restriction since it has a more useful style of aoe. Shooting fireballs is kind of cool still though, I need to get a flame/burning visit eventually.

Well, it is the closest thing to a DM that i can compare to lol. Like I said I dont see a problem with IF being used on humans.. I realize flame visit is more than likely the counterpart of iron faust for humans. But Flame Visit plain out SUCKS. Which leaves human no weapon in comparison for doing good aoe damage.