Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Hey why not just get CR to combo too? That's an all class weapon right. Seriously man it's cute the idea of you wanting to get IF to be useable by humans. I think IF its right the way it is, I believe class only weapons is what makes this game great. Making you use different classes to try out different weapons. If both humans and cast could use all the same weapons it would get boring real quick. You know how the theory of irrelevance works right? It's called denial, once you've concieved it in your head that you are "right" whatever other people say will be irrelevant to you. We could say killing children is bad but if you have it in your head that it's not no matter what we say won't change your mind. One more note on flame visit, of course it sucks it's like saying panzer faust is good. The converted version of flame visit is burning visit. Which if you check atp stats it's not that far off from IF. maybe you should experiment more with other weapons before you spill excrement from your mouth. I've tested burning visit in other servers and I may say it's pretty great. Have not yet done so here with the evp boost since I've been too lazy to hunt a flame visit and too cheap to waste 50pds on photon booster for it. I might try it out though, you never know it might be pretty good after all. Hope your delusional desires of IF being able to be used by humans get granted I guess. I still think there's advantages to humans and cast that you're not exploring. But hey man to each their own.

LOL. i didnt even read your whole post because your making a big deal out of something everyone else thinks is a good idea. You're the only one who opposes it for some unknown illogical reason. Ive used Burning visit. it sucks. thats what i meant to say instead of flame visit. I really dont care if iron faust is worked on to allow humans to use or not. I said this to benefit those on the server who are unable to afford a dm. If you know anything about Burning visit, you would know it doesnt even compare to an iron faust. Burning visit has pierce, IF is aoe. Get your facts straight. it really wasnt a big deal until you started stating unnecessary irrelevant paragraphs starting some bs for no reason. i really dont care in the end, was trying to look out for other people on the server, not myself. Not everyone can afford to spend a ridiculous amt of money for DM. im done with this convo. If you post anything else, make it a server suggestion. ;)

i would rather have type me brought back.

LOL. i didnt even read your whole post because your making a big deal out of something everyone else thinks is a good idea. You're the only one who opposes it for some unknown illogical reason. Ive used Burning visit. it sucks. thats what i meant to say instead of flame visit. I really dont care if iron faust is worked on to allow humans to use or not. I said this to benefit those on the server who are unable to afford a dm. If you know anything about Burning visit, you would know it doesnt even compare to an iron faust. Burning visit has pierce, IF is aoe. Get your facts straight. it really wasnt a big deal until you started stating unnecessary irrelevant paragraphs starting some bs for no reason. i really dont care in the end, was trying to look out for other people on the server, not myself. Not everyone can afford to spend a ridiculous amt of money for DM. im done with this convo. If you post anything else, make it a server suggestion. ;)

i would rather have type me brought back.

how about an IF for humans, balanced for humans?

And a CR for other classes that does something totally different.

You are literally too stupid to insult. Nothing else.

Bring back unobtainable type weapons please :)

Also gms or larva if he reads this , some good GI gear for forces would be nice. An armor or shield to swap out with hylian shield from time to time would be sweet. I miss playing fonewm, consider it :D

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

anyway on topic i wanted to suggest that we have a PSO2 type EMERGENCY quest banners where players are given a requirement and are rewarded for completing it. Could be nice with a few new quests

Just bumping this cos it kinda disappeared

EDIT: As star mentioned below I think GI techs need a nice boost, even if it's just gifoie, either that be gifoie merge be buffed or a new shield

Edited by Shoutgu
  • Like 1

how about an IF for humans, balanced for humans?

And a CR for other classes that does something totally different.

I could careless about the CR, that was some random gibberish of which starlord spoke. xD

But yes, ^^ your idea of a human- IF sounds good. Although I feel like HUs need more new gear before RA do.

There's actually a lot of different requirements for veteran status, it's not just time since joined only. If a gm saw the submitted application and decided it didn't meet the requirements, it's really not a big deal. All it is is a different colored name, there are no special powers or privileges or any other extras things associated with it at all, it's only a color and a title.

• Like 4

SJS shouldn't be lowered down that much. I think somewhere are 1/10,000 would be fair though. Although it's kind of fine the way it is. If it's rate gets lowered by a significant amount, then people will want the same for handgun:guld, book of hitogata, prophets of motav etc so it's kind of a slippery slope imo. I can't believe some of the things people have been saying on this topic lately. This topic is supposed to be about improving the server. If people keep talking like that things can only go downhill.

• Like 1

YO we need a roast day. Everyone picks the person they hate the most at the time and ROAST HIS A** LMFAO. let out those inner demons yo xd

of course the roastee has to be willing to get roasted

• Like 3

I have an idea for an event, even a mini one for the month of March. Just on St. Paddy's Day only, raise the drop rates of every item a little higher than normal. Wouldn't be sure what to call the event, but maybe call it "Lucky Charms" or something? I'll work on the name, but it's an idea for an event.

• Like 2

I have an idea for an event, even a mini one for the month of March. Just on St. Paddy's Day only, raise the drop rates of every item a little higher than normal. Wouldn't be sure what to call the event, but maybe call it "Lucky Charms" or something? I'll work on the name, but it's an idea for an event.

Luck Day