Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

damn girl (or guy?) that wall of text is soooooo irrelevant, who actually cares about their veteran status, heck if i could sell mine to you i would. Now stop crying like a good gir....boy

Keep it moving. Has nothing to do with you.

• Like 2

I've asked Cyane already. I guess she gets to pick and choose who gets it and who doesn't? I don't understand how this seems fair at all?

It's like this community that's supposed to be fun has turned into a fucking Nazi concentration camp. The more I think about it, the more upset I get. I've been here for more than 2 years. I've donated COUNTLESS times and not even for the purpose of getting items. You know I have a decent amount of used DT's and some lost ones as well. Which is not even the point of this, but I've put time, money and effort here yet I'm not deemed worthy of a fucking gold name because someone says so? Honestly, it seems like you guys get to pick and choose whoever the fuck you want and that shit is not cute. We're showing new people that basically no one gives a fuck about them coming to the server because people like me don't even get treated fairly.

I'm not trying to put others down but I know people who have gotten their gold name way before their 2 years come up. I'm sure they deserved it, so how am I not deserving? Sure, I may not be the best player on this fucking server but I've put countless hours into my characters, into hunting and making friends here. Just because I can't log in every god damn day and put 10 hours into hunting a freaking PGF doesn't mean I'm not worthy of a fucking gold name.

I keep getting told "you need to behave", when have I ever been banned? Warned at most, but how am I misbehaving? I need examples of this right now. I've ALWAYS been a team player to my PRO team and they can all vouch for this. All of my friends will also tell you I'm a team player and loyal as fuck. I don't go around doing shady business nor ninja items because that's not the way I fucking roll. I'm a real bitch and have always kept it real. Just because I say the word bitch every once in awhile doesn't mean that I'm misbehaving. I don't disrespect anyone here and never will.

I've been a loyal member of Ultima and I've been close friends with people who break the rules, yet I've never participated in such activities and even warned them against it. I've been nothing but looking out for the server's interest because it honestly used to be such a fun place for me. I don't care as much now but honestly thinking all the time I put and money I've put in here when I used to be around a lot more to get this kind of treatment really pisses me off.

If any GM or admin has something to say then let's go. And don't edit my post because we will have a fucking problem. I'm not disrespecting anyone with this post either, I'm speaking my mind and I'm allowed to do so, if you have a problem then exit the thread.

I want an explanation NOW.

I told you about your swearing, there were posts i had to censor before because of it. I do it for peoples i don't see swearing and that reach the 2 years of "activity" (not being active 2 months and leaving for 2 years and coming back) and usually that made one or other thread that is very helpful. That's my way to do it, if Soly wants to do his way he does it too just ask him instead.

I told you i don't like to be called b*tch and other peoples don't like it too. Also don't like to be called nazi.

• Like 4

Hey why not just get CR to combo too? That's an all class weapon right. Seriously man it's cute the idea of you wanting to get IF to be useable by humans. I think IF its right the way it is, I believe class only weapons is what makes this game great. Making you use different classes to try out different weapons. If both humans and cast could use all the same weapons it would get boring real quick. You know how the theory of irrelevance works right? It's called denial, once you've concieved it in your head that you are "right" whatever other people say will be irrelevant to you. We could say killing children is bad but if you have it in your head that it's not no matter what we say won't change your mind. One more note on flame visit, of course it sucks it's like saying panzer faust is good. The converted version of flame visit is burning visit. Which if you check atp stats it's not that far off from IF. maybe you should experiment more with other weapons before you spill excrement from your mouth. I've tested burning visit in other servers and I may say it's pretty great. Have not yet done so here with the evp boost since I've been too lazy to hunt a flame visit and too cheap to waste 50pds on photon booster for it. I might try it out though, you never know it might be pretty good after all. Hope your delusional desires of IF being able to be used by humans get granted I guess. I still think there's advantages to humans and cast that you're not exploring. But hey man to each their own.

• Like 1

I told you about your swearing, there were posts i had to censor before because of it. I do it for peoples i don't see swearing and that reach the 2 years of "activity" (not being active 2 months and leaving for 2 years and coming back) and usually that made one or other thread that is very helpful. That's my way to do it, if Soly wants to do his way he does it too just ask him instead.

I told you i don't like to be called b*tch and other peoples don't like it too. Also don't like to be called nazi.

I see many people swear around here. We're adults, we're not kids. We can handle it. Why are you so sensitive about it? Who gives a shit? Also, I've been active for a good chunk of my time here. I leave at times but come back and put in long hours.

I don't call you a bitch or others a bitch. I didn't call you a Nazi either, I said this has turned into a Nazi concentration camp. Do you know how to read? Do you need help with that?

So basically you're saying no because you don't want to? And who are you to decide who gets this and who doesn't? You didn't make the rules for this whole thing so why should you be the judge of that?

• Like 4

i dont think she deserves a gold name after that post where many people may have been offended including me because i got my gold name after 1 year XD

shut up shotgun

• Like 5

I see many people swear around here. We're adults, we're not kids. We can handle it. Why are you so sensitive about it? Who gives a shit? Also, I've been active for a good chunk of my time here. I leave at times but come back and put in long hours.

I don't call you a bitch or others a bitch. I didn't call you a Nazi either, I said this has turned into a Nazi concentration camp. Do you know how to read? Do you need help with that?

So basically you're saying no because you don't want to? And who are you to decide who gets this and who doesn't? You didn't make the rules for this whole thing so why should you be the judge of that?

It's the rules we all agreed to when we signed to ultima, we keep it kid friendly. In your game room you can do whatever in terms of language as long as the peoples inside don't mind, as for outside gotta respect a bit each other. Not everyone wants to see vulgar language being used for no reason.

Edited by cyane
  • Like 2

i actually dont like to see posts with a lot of swearing in it and neither do many other people. Im pretty sure you're not getting ya gold name after this. Not even sure what you gain from it. satisfaction? man who knows.

anyway on topic i wanted to suggest that we have a PSO2 type EMERGENCY quest banners where players are given a requirement and are rewarded for completing it. Could be nice with a few new quests

• Like 1

It's the rules we all agreed to when we signed to ultima, we keep it kid friendly. In your game room you can do whatever in terms of language as long as the peoples inside don't mind, as for outside gotta respect a bit each other. Not everyone wants to see vulgar language being used for no reason.

Again, you keep saying about the swearing. I've never been warned or banned about swearing ever. So how does that affect your decision? It seems like a personal thing to me and I know you are one petty girl when it comes to this. I know what you say behind people's backs if you wanna go there.

• Like 2

she is jealous i gave angel a golden name, angel did a topic about how to behave in ultima and it's still one of my top favs.

Now what i would like to know is how giving golden names to peoples improves this server?

It's entirely possible to say something that uses "bad" words, that is not bad at all. Examples: "Shit, I stubbed my toe!" "I'm so fucking happy right now."

It's also entirely possible to say something that does not use "bad" words, but it is bad. Examples: "You should be banned because you are talking about something that makes me feel uncomfortable." or "I troll people all the time and I love doing it."

Words themselves are not inherently good or bad. Words are tools that are used to convey a message. The message itself can be good or bad. Even a word like faggot can be used in good way. For example, "I hate when people use the word 'faggot' as an insult because there is nothing wrong about being gay."

o hay a flame war goin on in this thread

anyway the reason im stopping by is to sugesst we add more prizes to quests like maybe another item or 2 to roct or adding prizes in general to max attack s because the only thing for beating MAs is bragging rights(much harder than roct in my opinion and should totaly have a prize at the end even if its just a pd)

alrighty i said my bit carry on

• Like 6

o hay a flame war goin on in this thread

anyway the reason im stopping by is to sugesst we add more prizes to quests like maybe another item or 2 to roct or adding prizes in general to max attack s because the only thing for beating MAs is bragging rights(much harder than roct in my opinion and should totaly have a prize at the end even if its just a pd)

alrighty i said my bit carry on

Griff gets the people. GRIFF 4 PRESIDENT. You got my vote sir