Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

This probably already been talked about but..

There's a handful of missions on this sever that no one bother to play because either--

-They're broken, and cannot be fixed

-No good drops

-They're boring, and plus there are other rewarding quests on the server.(ROCT....)

How about we add something interesting to those quests upon completion, like the Mines offensive and Forest offensive quest. Or what about a Cave and Ruins offensive, or maybe jump out of EP1 and do EP2 & 4 versions.

I figure gives us more variety of missions instead of running the usual ROCT, TTF, RT etc while we wait for events :)

I agree with you 100%. TTF is almost unplayable it is so boring lol imo I think some of the harder quests should have rewards as well. Add this and make IF usable for humans and all will be good ^^

• Like 1

This probably already been talked about but..

There's a handful of missions on this sever that no one bother to play because either--

-They're broken, and cannot be fixed

-No good drops

-They're boring, and plus there are other rewarding quests on the server.(ROCT....)

How about we add something interesting to those quests upon completion, like the Mines offensive and Forest offensive quest. Or what about a Cave and Ruins offensive, or maybe jump out of EP1 and do EP2 & 4 versions.

I figure gives us more variety of missions instead of running the usual ROCT, TTF, RT etc while we wait for events :)

I agree about the rewards for harder quests (maximum attack S i've heard has no reward, and that quest has no business not giving amazing prizes)

I think that the events should introduce new quests, instead of just being long hunting periods where you cant find an open game on the server. I think quests help build a stronger community due to the level of cooperation required in the harder ones (many a roct i've lost because someone wasnt communicating what they were trying to do).

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 2

So I saw online some people doing quests on battle mode on the GC version, and went to go try it out. But alas, only battle simulators are available in battle mode. Would it be possible to move the quests over to battle mode as well? I think this would add a new demention of difficulty to some of the easier quests (wrath of forest) and add some flavor to the dull ones (ttf, rt).

meant to post this in this thread

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/6048-ideas-to-improve-the-server-feel-free-to-post/page-42

A command to toggle whether you can pick up items or not as if your inventory was full or something ( of course being able to disable that on the spot as well) . I think this feature would come very handy for people who are doing quests with large mobs such as pts and try to attack and instead pick up an item or someone who is just killing things for fun and not the hunt

I assure you that this feature would be most useful :onion-head01:

sure you can switch your attack buttons around and what not but some of use dont just combo light , heavy, heavy or other simple combinations .

pls , think of the children.

• Like 2

So I saw online some people doing quests on battle mode on the GC version, and went to go try it out. But alas, only battle simulators are available in battle mode. Would it be possible to move the quests over to battle mode as well? I think this would add a new demention of difficulty to some of the easier quests (wrath of forest) and add some flavor to the dull ones (ttf, rt).

Battles have hardcoded things in the ship, I'd assume they have in the client as well. If this is true then might not be able to do it. I could try it.

meant to post this in this thread

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/6048-ideas-to-improve-the-server-feel-free-to-post/page-42

A command to toggle whether you can pick up items or not as if your inventory was full or something ( of course being able to disable that on the spot as well) . I think this feature would come very handy for people who are doing quests with large mobs such as pts and try to attack and instead pick up an item or someone who is just killing things for fun and not the hunt

I assure you that this feature would be most useful :onion-head01:

sure you can switch your attack buttons around and what not but some of use dont just combo light , heavy, heavy or other simple combinations .

pls , think of the children.

That's not possible, the client wont stop picking up stuff as long as you can pick up the items (stack/inventory space), the drop generation could be disabled but then you surely won't pick up anything lol.