Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Battles have hardcoded things in the ship, I'd assume they have in the client as well. If this is true then might not be able to do it. I could try it.

I ran a quick test on my own (tethealla) server with ttf. All I had to do to get it working was copy and paste the quests into the spsos_ship\quest\battle directory, and add the names to the spsos_ship\quest\battle\quest.masm file.

I know how to modify that, but I am concerned about other stuff.

I just checked and it seems to load rule 1 for, well rule 1 and any other that is not in the default battle quests too.

It's up to larva tho, if he wants to do that.

We were discussing an idea with some team members yesterday. We like to time attack quest or TA for short. But sometimes we want to do PB runs but building pb sucks. Wish there was a command that started filling your pb. Like /pbfill or something that triggered something like a fast pb boost. Just an idea. Probably not possible but it would be nice

We were discussing an idea with some team members yesterday. We like to time attack quest or TA for short. But sometimes we want to do PB runs but building pb sucks. Wish there was a command that started filling your pb. Like /pbfill or something that triggered something like a fast pb boost. Just an idea. Probably not possible but it would be nice

The problem I see with a command like that would be balance... Not that I'm a developer or anything, lol.

i would like type me mechguns and other type weapons not being unobtainable. its pathethic enough theres like one player holding all mechs and others ransom and not selling. charge vulcans suck. ep2 buffed monsters is a miss marathon

I would like to see S-Rank weapons coming back, for real. (I mean, not just for puny jellen/zalure spec)

So being able to sphere it and mostly adding hit on it would be really nice.

Uh? I hope this is a joke

• Like 1

Prolly not happening...

about to fight falz, hey lets time attack and do pb.

Add new quests.

Bring back Type ME/Mechs.

Make TJS reasonable rate. 1/1000 seems fair. Most people cant/arent willing to pull 150$ out their wallet for a dark weapon.

Make iron faust usable on ramar/ramarl.

Some ideas worth looking into..

• Like 2

Add new quests.

Bring back Type ME/Mechs.

Make TJS reasonable rate. 1/1000 seems fair. Most people cant/arent willing to pull 150$ out their wallet for a dark weapon.

Make iron faust usable on ramar/ramarl.

Some ideas worth looking into..

working on the first one

• Like 1