Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

I think I shoulv'e started off with some praise. I do like things about this weapon. First off I do like the model, it does look nice, very neat. I do also like the ATP values of the weapon you presented and the double oroti special, that will take some amount of skill to use if you want to use it as a ranged weapon.

I like that about the weapon, I just dont like the radius. If you wanted to make it hit everything in a cone in front of the weapon, I'd have no issues with that, but not behind.

It only shows him hitting monsters in a cone in front of him, nowhere in the video does it show him hitting a monster behind him.

• Like 3

I'm not sure if this is the right topic to post this, and I don't know if this has already been suggested before, but is it possible to create new areas out of pre-existing models but with their own new/unique textures? Maybe even mix models? For example, maybe using models from Caves and Mines to make a new looking area. It would be cool to have more Pioneer 2 stuff, and new places to fight/explore.

Another thought I had, is it possible to extract models and other stuff from Episode 3 and use them for this game?

I'm not sure if this is the right topic to post this, and I don't know if this has already been suggested before, but is it possible to create new areas out of pre-existing models but with their own new/unique textures? Maybe even mix models? For example, maybe using models from Caves and Mines to make a new looking area. It would be cool to have more Pioneer 2 stuff, and new places to fight/explore.

Another thought I had, is it possible to extract models and other stuff from Episode 3 and use them for this game?

If you are making a new quest I suppose you can mix mobs and spawns.

Never played Episode 3 so I cannot go into detail. The audio soundtrack if one exists can be extracted, it might need converting though.

ep 3 is different entirely, and most models there arent different from ones already present in ep 1 and 2. what could be done (and what i am working on) is making weapons from Ep3.

I plan to implement this into my own project. As well as a Trading C.A.R.D game.

But thats besides the point. To answer you, its possible to add models, but the likelihood of it happening is pretty slim. The work it would require is immense.

Edited by Voodoo Kitty

• 2 weeks later...

Also... am sure it has already been mentioned somewhere but... 'moving away' Irene in Toward the Future. Like just a few pixels on the left so that we don't "risk" to talk to her. Or even better, moving her at the opposite of the room.

(And why not adding a quest where we can hunt down Irene and bring her head to the general... naaah that's just mean forget it)

Also, pleeease ! Make Girasole useful, like actually adding TRUE berzerk as special (in four direction of curse ^.^) It's a real waste to have such a good skin, such a good special effect, on a weapon who does nothing but playing "lavis for flower". Not even to mention that you can only have it during events (and really not that easy to get, well not difficult either but, man ! it goes through the banner !)

Edited by Misombre

It only shows him hitting monsters in a cone in front of him, nowhere in the video does it show him hitting a monster behind him.

I never said he hit anything behind him. read the text amigo, I dont think you spent time thinking about what was said.

I never said he hit anything behind him. read the text amigo, I dont think you spent time thinking about what was said.

Yes you did say it. You directly said it. There is no ambiguity here.

too broken. I saw it hits things behind you which on a balance level is unacceptable. There should be a draw back to using double sabers; this doesn't seem to have one.

I think I shoulv'e started off with some praise. I do like things about this weapon. First off I do like the model, it does look nice, very neat. I do also like the ATP values of the weapon you presented and the double oroti special, that will take some amount of skill to use if you want to use it as a ranged weapon.

I like that about the weapon, I just dont like the radius. If you wanted to make it hit everything in a cone in front of the weapon, I'd have no issues with that, but not behind.

"I saw it hits things behind you". Followed by saying you don't like the hit radius because it reaches behind (in response to them clarifying that it only hits in front of them like a partisan does).

You.

Literally.

Said.

I saw it hits things behind you

... I dont think you spent time thinking about what was said.

• Like 7

Yes you did say it. You directly said it. There is no ambiguity here.

"I saw it hits things behind you". Followed by saying you don't like the hit radius because it reaches behind (in response to them clarifying that it only hits in front of them like a partisan does).

You.

Literally.

Said.

... I dont think you spent time thinking about what was said.

hey pro fans and idiot, look at 18 seconds of the video and pause it there. See that!? Something behind him is getting hit. If you don't think that's behind him, you know, his character facing one way, it's back facing the monster and it's still dying, then I think you all need to go back to school.

I dont even need to post a picture but I wanna see saith's idiotic response so here goes. lets see how he responds to full on proof.

Fs2zwG2h.png

Edited by Auroboro

Or you could look at the video and see how you just paused it during the attack animation where it makes it seem to be hitting stuff behind.

nAlB3Mf.gif

Now both chill out!!

the characters back is to the monster, that is the exact definition of hitting stuff behind you....

That weapon seems awesome : first because it's a real hunter weapon (not some mechgun if you see what I mean). Two because it's op but if you think about it, not that much (berzerk does reduce life, not a good range compared to real op weapon such as dm). Three because I don't like this skin ^^ nothing to do with it but well we could really find something wonderful for it. *dreaming dreaming*

I think you all need to go back to school.

Well pure and not that useless knowledge speaking, yes we all do (since we forget so much by the time).

However Auroboro, I am really sorry to have to tell you that - but one day someone will have to tell it anyway, and it may hurt (but since you're being insulting atm, I assume you're a bit reading for some backfire) - but you really need to "stop".

Stop trying being always right.

Stop speaking without thinking before. (really a bad combo with the previous one)

Stop thinking everyone's your enemy and digging even deeper your own grave.

You do not need to prove to anyone that you know everything. (first is *sigh* because no one cares)

We are not your enemy and some people may even agree with some of your point.

So yeah, basically "chill down", recognize your mistakes (once in a while) and don't get involve in things you don't understand (there is, there is for everyone !)

This spoiler content is an eyesore so I putted it into a spoiler. <- Captain obvious doing his work.

• Like 1

That weapon seems awesome : first because it's a real hunter weapon (not some mechgun if you see what I mean). Two because it's op but if you think about it, not that much (berzerk does reduce life, not a good range compared to real op weapon such as dm). Three because I don't like this skin ^^ nothing to do with it but well we could really find something wonderful for it. *dreaming dreaming*

Well pure and not that useless knowledge speaking, yes we all do (since we forget so much by the time).

However Auroboro, I am really sorry to have to tell you that - but one day someone will have to tell it anyway, and it may hurt (but since you're being insulting atm, I assume you're a bit reading for some backfire) - but you really need to "stop".

Stop trying being always right.

Stop speaking without thinking before. (really a bad combo with the previous one)

Stop thinking everyone's your enemy and digging even deeper your own grave.

You do not need to prove to anyone that you know everything. (first is *sigh* because no one cares)

We are not your enemy and some people may even agree with some of your point.

So yeah, basically "chill down", recognize your mistakes (once in a while) and don't get involve in things you don't understand (there is, there is for everyone !)

This spoiler content is an eyesore so I putted it into a spoiler. <- Captain obvious doing his work.

lul @ the spoiler.