Ultima has perished

3 hours ago, JupiterDeMars said:

He moved the TA leaderboard to a separate website, and then deleted it. 
that's great job indeed

Bad moves. Instant delete would have been clock'wise faster!

• Haha 2

On 12/4/2023 at 4:22 PM, Saber +7 said:

It’s impressive none you seem to remember, but I’m sure at minimum R-78 does. Ask her ;) 

Alright, I guess it's time to clarify everything with all the deserved transparency.

I am going to say everything that Wilson did for us regarding these latest updates.

I had to scroll up all the way up of my conversation with him to make sure of the exactitude of everything I'll be saying, so I sincerely hope it's the last time I get to hear about "Wilson's incredible and mysterious contribution to ultima for all these updates".

On February of this year, Wilson messaged me in order to build a list of ideas that he would be sending to Larva afterwards.

After the brainstorm, we came up with a list that included 9 different suggestions, among which "Increase bank meseta limit", "Balance E2 hit rate", "Patch slow Gibbles", "Nerfing happy hours" and a couple others.

Now let's get into the two Ultima changes that Wilson pretends to deserve credits for.

<< Y’all are welcome :) >>

Wilson mentionned the yellowboze hit rate% in our DM on February 3rd of 2023.

And I told him I already suggested that on August 17 of 2021...

@Smoochum can testify because we were talking a lot about it at that time.

image.png?ex=658196d9&is=656f21d9&hm=9fe

So was it his idea? No.

Did he implement it? No. I edited everything that needed to be changed in the server file, and Soly uploaded it.

Wilson only repeated to Larva what was already said. But shortened in 4 words. ("Balance E2 hit rate")

Wilson mentionned one meseta change in our DM on February 3rd of 2023.

And I told him I already made a huge post about it in the staff section on February, 1st of 2023...

image.png?ex=658199eb&is=656f24eb&hm=117

In this post I mentionned how even @Protoss asked about it before me.

After that @Fyrewolf5 suggested to make a new quest, and that was the story plot I followed when I made the quest:

On 2/2/2023 at 12:23 AM, Fyrewolf5 said:

I still want to have someone make a custom quest "The Value of Money 2: Electric Boogaloo", essentially being a short quest that rewards a ton of meseta at the end(potentially a full stack) so people can refill themselves as needed. The plot would be that the shop owner from value of money is so pleased by the savings you've helped him achieve, so he hires you to be the DJ for a party he's throwing. You get to enjoy a short party scene, before his wife bursts in (or shows up after maybe) and scolds him for wasting money again('that was supposed to be for our anniversary fund!' or something idk), and the quest ends with him paying you for your musical services('I guess I still have a lot to learn about being thrifty. but hey, the party was sweet and those tunes were bumpin', idk something something dialogue). I've floated this idea to some questmakers a few times, but no one has taken a bite at it yet.

SO, does Wilson deserve credits for it?

First let's remind that the "Meseta major update" is a combination of 4 different updates.

1) Starting meseta in banks

- Was it Wilson idea? No.

- Did Wilson implement it? No.

- Did Wilson help with that update in any mean? No.

2) Boosting all meseta drops

- Wilson's idea? No.

- Wilson implemented? No.

- Wilson helped? No.

3) New quest to farm meseta on any difficulty

- Wilson's idea? No.

- Wilson made the quest? No.

- Wilson helped? No.

4) Bank capacity

- Wilson's idea? No.

- Wilson helped? Yes, by sending a message to Larva. Thank you for your service.

Not only has he done basically nothing, but also proceeded to shit on the person who actually worked most for that update.

<< Again you’re welcome. I won’t force things (1) like this (2) to happen again so I wouldn’t use these as signs of consistent improvements (3). >>

Here's a dictionary to understand what's going on.

Force things = Send one message to Larva.

Like this = Like the countless ideas that got posted in Improve the server topic, which just deserve as much credits.

I wouldn’t use these as signs of consistent improvements = For all the upcoming changes if any, consider it's not actual improvement because Wilson already called dibs on them.

By the way Wilson, Ultima Bringer's fix was one of the 9 points adressed in your list.

So... On the day Soly fixes Ultima Bringer, would you like us to erect a golden statue in your image to express our gratitude?

It would be unfortunate if we forget to thank you in due and proper form for it.

TL;DR

Wilson in a nutshell:

- Hey ya'll should make Ultima better.

*Staff implements server improvements...*

- IM DA BEST, YALL SHOULD THANK ME 

Obama-Awarding-Obama-meme-template.jpg?e

• Like 2
  • Thanks 13
  • Haha 4

Wow, so glad willy has such good ideas that no one else has ever had, ever, and singlehandedly implements improvements to the server. 

veterans-day-gift-thank-you-for-your-ser

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

35 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Wilson mentionned the yellowboze hit rate% in our DM on March 3rd of 2023.

Yeah, R-78 messaged Larva about it on August 14 2021 and got a reply but it never went anywhere. I can also confirm that R-78 messaged Larva about it privately on July 19, 2021 but I'm not going to share private conversations on here.

unknown.png

I publicly messaged Larva about it again on Discord in December 2021, which he saw but again it never went anywhere.

unknown.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

cook-let-him-cook.gif

you: Wilson

him: Shiida

[Pretend It says her :onion-head82:]

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, R-78 said:

Alright, I guess it's time to clarify everything with all the deserved transparency.

I am going to say everything that Wilson did for us regarding these latest updates.

I had to scroll up all the way up of my conversation with him to make sure of the exactitude of everything I'll be saying, so I sincerely hope it's the last time I get to hear about "Wilson's incredible and mysterious contribution to ultima for all these updates".

On February of this year, Wilson messaged me in order to build a list of ideas that he would be sending to Larva afterwards.

After the brainstorm, we came up with a list that included 9 different suggestions, among which "Increase bank meseta limit", "Balance E2 hit rate", "Patch slow Gibbles", "Nerfing happy hours" and a couple others.

Now let's get into the two Ultima changes that Wilson pretends to deserve credits for.

<< Y’all are welcome :) >>

Wilson mentionned the yellowboze hit rate% in our DM on February 3rd of 2023.

image.png?ex=658196d9&is=656f21d9&hm=9fe

So was it his idea? No.

Did he implement it? No. I edited everything that needed to be changed in the server file, and Soly uploaded it.

Wilson only repeated to Larva what was already said. But shortened in 4 words. ("Balance E2 hit rate")

Wilson mentionned one meseta change in our DM on February 3rd of 2023.

And I told him I already made a huge post about it in the staff section on February, 1st of 2023...

image.png?ex=658199eb&is=656f24eb&hm=117

After that @Fyrewolf5 suggested to make a new quest, and that was the story plot I followed when I made the quest:

SO, does Wilson deserve credits for it?

First let's remind that the "Meseta major update" is a combination of 4 different updates.

1) Starting meseta in banks

- Was it Wilson idea? No.

- Did Wilson implement it? No.

- Did Wilson help with that update in any mean? No.

2) Boosting all meseta drops

- Wilson's idea? No.

- Wilson helped? No.

3) New quest to farm meseta on any difficulty

- Wilson's idea? No.

- Wilson made the quest? No.

- Wilson helped? No.

4) Bank capacity

- Wilson's idea? No.

- Wilson helped? Yes, by sending a message to Larva. Thank you for your services.

Not only has he done basically nothing, but also proceeded to shit on the person who actually worked most for that update.

<< Again you’re welcome. I won’t force things (1) like this (2) to happen again so I wouldn’t use these as signs of consistent improvements (3). >>

Here's a dictionary to understand what's going on.

Force things = Send one message to Larva.

Like this = Like the countless ideas that got posted in Improve the server topic, which just deserve as much credits.

I wouldn’t use these as signs of consistent improvements = For all the upcoming changes if any, consider it's not actual improvement because Wilson already called dibs on them.

By the way Wilson, Ultima Bringer's fix was one of the 9 points adressed in your list.

So... On the day Soly fixes Ultima Bringer, would you like us to erect a golden statue in your image to express our gratitude?

It would be unfortunate if we forget to thank you in due and proper form for it.

TL;DR

Wilson in a nutshell:

- Hey ya'll should make Ultima better.

*Staff implements server improvements...*

- IM DA BEST, YALL SHOULD THANK ME 

Obama-Awarding-Obama-meme-template.jpg?e

pretty epic post.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, R-78 said:

Wow this is good memory here, I forgot that @Protoss Also asked about this too.

nice one.

• Like 1

It’s not about whose ideas they are because it’s not like they’re novel. Oh Ultima bringers is broken? It should be fixed.

It’s about the fact you would’ve never had the permission to do all this busy work had I not gotten larva to acknowledge and agree to let any of these changes happen. You can pretend that I sent him only one message and that it wasn’t a longer semi-argumentative conversation. 

None of that list happens without me slightly butting heads with Larva. I’m glad you filled out the spread sheets though. I’m sure no one else could do that ;).

Now if you want to argue that any of you could have gotten his attention + approval then lol idk 

Edited by Saber +7
  • Dislike 2

1 hour ago, Saber +7 said:

It’s about the fact you would’ve never had the permission to do all this busy work had I not gotten larva to acknowledge and agree to let any of these changes happen

All bow down to the Mighty Saber+7 , If not for his existence nothing would be done.

Whoa!  narcissistic much. 

You speak as if Larva is your pet to command 

• Haha 6

Can't you go five seconds without humiliating yourself?
 the-simpsons-abe-simpsons.gif

• Like 4