PSO pet peeves?

mudkipzjm

People complaining about events \ lack of events.

People asking for sd right when it goes down.

People getting mad about resta.

Episode 4

People who don't talk dueing games.

People who feel the need to demonstrate their game knowledge.

unconstructive criticism.

Being ignored.

Having to wait 45min to find a group to play hard quests with.

The lack of feedback \ people playing my quests.  Also the people who "wait until it's done" to test them.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Having to wait 45min to find a group to play hard quests with.

The lack of feedback \ people playing my quests.  Also the people who "wait until it's done" to test them.

I waited 40 minutes for a TTT group. One person joined and left after 5 minutes

This topic is full of so many good ideas! *dabs elegantly*

dw

Unfortunately very few things annoy me in this game these days so my list is kinda short and i can't even think of any good ones.

One that still gets me is people who join rooms, say nothing, use the bank and then leave. 

when i say dw and not a single person responds dw  (you all will be smited for your lack of dw)

when people harass my friends in rooms and get away with it

when i say im selling something and taking offers and people ask me what i want for it even though i said to offer because i dont know exactly what i want

when i do runs with people and we are all after the same thing and when everyone else has gotten it they refuse to keep running for it to help me get one too after we finish the run for the 3rd person

when i make a room and someone else joins and either removes or sets a password without actually needing to leave or asking about a friend joining and just deciding that its their room now and im just id slaving so i have to make a new room

when im trying to figure out what i have to drop to pick up a item when im full because it usualy comes down to me tossing a healing item of some type and someone comes over and takes the item i was about to pick up

when there is a huney or ramarl in a game and no fo yet they never sd so i have to use macho blades for a shittier s/d

when people playing casts run out of freeze traps so they start using confuse traps even though a difrent cast still has freeze traps and makes a mess out of everything

when people refuse to comunicate and dont cordinate with the party

when people dont understand that dw means dw (no dw is not short for anything its literaly just dw not drink water or dark weps or dont worry its just dw)

when i sell something for a specified price within reason mind you and people try to guilt me into selling for cheaper

when people deny doing something despite chatlogs/screencaps being a thing and then go to do it again

the fact their isnt an option avilible to have gamepads disabled by default client side so i have to unplug and replug my controler every time i have to restart pso because i use xpadder so i can actually acess the number bar along with movement and the base attack keys

people who think they are top tier just because all of their weapons are maxed stats and not because being good at this game and having skill is a thing

when people buy something only to sell it for more 2 hours later

when people make pointless discussion threads on the forums that only do nothing except bring drama (granted the drama is a good show but still its annoying seeing a new one pop up every week)

when people join banking games asking for free items

when desync happens and there is nothing near you on your screen and all of a sudden youi go from full hp to nothing because on someone else screen you get double sino crit punched in seabed

i think thats all of them

• Like 2

1 hour ago, griffeni said:

when people dont understand that dw means dw (no dw is not short for anything its literaly just dw not drink water or dark weps or dont worry its just dw)

This. dw

9 hours ago, MadOrNah said:

Here's a few of mine lol I hope I don't upset some people.

1. People bragging about their gear.
  2. People not wanting to help other people because of their gear.
  3. People trying to sell things for higher than they actually are worth.

1411164407126.png

Actual Peeve: The fact Whis, Midori, Kuma, Treeflex, Virec, etc are no longer here

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Auroboro said:

When DF spammers complain that all people use is DM in every situation.

yeah but even rangers complain about this haha

Oh another thing! People who don't think DF is good for all situations

2 minutes ago, TripleR said:

yeah but even rangers complain about this haha

Oh another thing! People who don't think DF is good for all situations

Or when the DF spammer complains that the FO didn't heal them when they needed it despite them literally telling them not to because they were DF spamming.

To the medical center with you clowns!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SelahIsASpot said:

@mudkipzjm @HHawk4 @Auli'i @KarmaTheFoney @McLaughlin86 @ultrajerky You are all my biggest pet peeves.

ily2 sp0te

also

When people join CCAs during Gal. I know I can set a pass but pressing tab on a room to check where we are doesn't take much effort either, lol.