PSO pet peeves?

mudkipzjm

Players that don't understand calling photon blasts or(PB)

Players that don't use traps properly.

Forces trying to use 0hit low tier gear to melee.

Players using other players as shields lol.

• Dislike 1

44 minutes ago, thelionorion said:

Rangers that don't help kill yowies and satellite lizards 

"get lizards" Yeah, lazzy ass want to kill goran and let those annoying lizards to other people :P

Just now, Sylph777 said:

"get lizards" Yeah, lazzy ass want to kill goran and let those annoying lizards to other people :P

Or they just continue DM spamming, expecting it to work on lizards, lol.

3 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

Or they just continue DM spamming, expecting it to work on lizards, lol.

Yeah well that's blind people or they are just doing it to look like they are actually doing something xD

5 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

When people use confuse traps the end up cancelling out my freeze traps.

Why ? :( cts are super fun my son. Should ask RRR, he loves playing with my racast ;)

Edited by Sylph777

When a person sees a status updates about someone buying/selling things for "x" amount, and that person makes a status update above them selling/buying it for the same amount.

When people try to outbid someone by 1pd

• Like 2

when you switch weapons too fast and the first normal attack comes after the hard in a nhh combo when you could have used the mini stun from the knockback of the weapon to inturrupt getting hit

On 4/16/2017 at 8:15 AM, griffeni said:

dw means dw (no dw is not short for anything its literaly just dw not drink water or

wow an actual personal attack

• Like 3

when you open your room and name it bring force, then 3 racast join

On 5/11/2017 at 8:23 PM, mudkipzjm said:

When people use confuse traps the end up cancelling out my freeze traps.

When some dumb ass drops a freeze trap right before I try to confuse a mob

• Haha 1

When people just want to buy gear just to hoard like those ladies from hoarders. Dude, there is so much to this game than gear hoarding or being a merchant. Learn how to play the game rather than just collect items. 

Ok, venting is done XD

When people expect something from other people but will not do anything in that way, example below :

• When people make a "bank" room but do not put a pass: yeah people can join, you gave the gun to get shoot man
  • When people trade basic stuff by dropping it on the floor instead of using trade window: yeah people can rob you, you could as well open your wallet and flap it in the street
  • When people ask basics informations that they could find... anywhere, literally. And not only google, pso-world, universps are your friends, but this very forum got a lot of data too
  • When people make 200 runs and feel that only them are right to complain about not finding more than one of a certain item whose drop rate is 1/3xx, yeah right: well don't complain when other complains about not finding something, cause you're the same if not worst (this sentence is awful, I will complain about it in a brand new topic later on)
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...