PSO pet peeves?

mudkipzjm

19 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

When people buy event items while they're dropping.  Like, come on, stop being lazy and hunt it.

like me xD and then havent found an seller, got pissed and hunted it on my own xD ( i think that might happen every event lol)

When you explain to someone with perfect clarity how to do something and they're still like WAT I DONT UNDERSTAND.

When people feel the need to put their country in their character name.

1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

When people feel the need to put their country in their character name.

Hey Mexico is a beautiful bitch.

Another peeve is when people are pussies and rate the topic 1 star because what's said in the topic probably applies to them.

Edited by McLaughlin86
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

On 4/15/2017 at 8:27 PM, mudkipzjm said:

Most things@Auli'idoes

How did I not see this until now

I will not give you rep for this post

I am peeved

• Like 1

On 4/15/2017 at 11:27 PM, mudkipzjm said:

jk auli ily<3

3 minutes ago, Auli'i said:

How did I not see this until now

I will not give you rep for this post

I am peeved

;-;

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

people who complain about people complaining. grow a pair and call em out on the spot for their issues.

i just found this topic out of boredum, i dont wanna read through 4 pages of prolly funny stuff or dumb stuff, and im sure their's thing in here that i do, but if you dont call them out they will keep doing it. 

Edited by O9B066

26 minutes ago, CCastles93 said:

When people express their internalized misogyny by saying "grow a pair".

I'm assuming that's sarcasm.

If not, that's like telling me we should just sit here and complain about people indirectly.
I'm no pso pro, i do things wrong, i want people to say in game hey "blah blah blah" so i can fix it and be better.

Alien talk : when people don't get second and third degree and will automatically fail to understand what you say (though it is funny sometime, until you got to explain everything every time you open your mouth)

Roosters fight : endless and meaningless arguments where each party try to show off who "has the biggest" ego and where none will admit that they are wrong.

Special Scoop for Ego Masters: thinking back on what you said doesn't make you a weak person or a failure. But failing to challenge yourself makes you a terrible human being and leaves little to no hope for happiness.

Enjoy life guys =)

Edited by Misombre
@MadOrNah > Go to hell, please =)
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, O9B066 said:

people who complain about people complaining. grow a pair and call em out on the spot for their issues.

i just found this topic out of boredum, i dont wanna read through 4 pages of prolly funny stuff or dumb stuff, and im sure their's thing in here that i do, but if you dont call them out they will keep doing it. 

I mean I still do. If someone is playing like shit, I'll let them know what they're doing wrong so they can hopefully improve.

• Like 1

people who log in and dont even play the game at all... like EVER

when i ask a question to lobby and get ignored, then the same people give their 2 cents about anything else i say

that 90% of the time i log in mud is afk( i see him once a day, but it feels like a whole week without speaking)

people who dont play fair

people who brag about what they have

people who steal drops, or worse people who steal banners and then brag about giving you the drop...as if you didnt do anything to earn it :'(

when people dont help those, who helped them, get their drops first

when people are mean or just straight up bullies to others(it makes us all uncomfortable)

people who dont play anymore, but are always on forums complaining about a game they know they aren't gonna play anyway

when super OP players dont wanna help newer at all...unless they are selling them stuff xD

• Like 2

When people mistake items in you rwant list in a trade topic as things you're selling... 

Rangers who don't use their Frozen Shooters.

Casts who don't use their freeze/confu traps(dmg traps in some cases can also help).

Edited by CCastles93
  • Like 1