Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Almost anything done to the client impossible to do. I kind of like the idea of a no drop day. We can then follow it by one of the holiday events to keep people interested. (or make some ticket item the only rare drop and then give it no function in the event so everyone still plays because they think it'll be useful)

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 1

Agree with lemon and zaykho. Too much greed and just overall hunting. Too many locked rooms that leaves you playing by yourself. Or do the pso 2 drop thing where everyone gets a drop to prevent that.

The game itself discourages multiplayer. According to how the game currently works, the less players there are, the faster you make progress, solo being optimal. So unless this is actually fixed, you really can't expect the players to suddenly start playing multiplayer. It's the player's job to play the game based on it's own rules and try to be good at it.

That said, I think that an online game like PSO should favor multiplayer because the game is more enjoyable when you play with others. Hopefully something is done to the game itself, so we can have this.

• Like 4

and the thing with multi mode as well is the fact people block out each other damage when attacking stuff but i dont think there is anything anyone can really do anything about it unless people start getting the cmode mind set and everyone attack one target each

• Like 1

I don't like that way of thinking.

Like everything is set in stone. No challenge. Do your job. (Why bothering playing a game for so long then. I'd personally get bored.)

Besides it's wrong. When entering in a room, most of the time, the first wave of monsters will be annihilated by ranger and force before hunter takes place in melee (unless of course the so-called hunter also use range weapons every time, which from my point of view makes him nothing less than a ranger).

If you mean something like FS and AN/SN permanently freezing/paralyzing/traping monsters (that's what you mean by support right ?) while hunters does the damage and Force buff/debuff/heal only, that's a waste of talent (this is of course a rough big picture, don't take it literally).

So yeah, hunters does a lot of damage and are "technically" dps. But so does Rangers and I would even say so does Forces.

I like the fact that you can switch roles with each classes. In pso, and even more on Ultima, Hunter/Ranger/Force can be either dps/support.

Of course your ideal "good team" with ideal "behavior and skills" works too. And I have nothing against that. But man, that would be boring if it was the only way to play. Versatility is a quality which a make a game even more interesting imho.

• Like 1

RoCT, PW4, Realms of War ... >> better play multi.

As for the "jobs" it all depends on the situation.

I tried PW4 with friends and I was healing/buffing/debuffing/resuscitating most of the time whereas in Ma4c ep IV I don't event bother to Zalure enemies beside Dorphons as it doesn't make the run faster at all.

When you play 3 FO + 1 lvl 110 Hucast who hits Lizards one by one, you realise he doesn't even need Shifta.

• Like 1

An idea for a possible March Mini Event. Maybe do something like a March Madness Tournament where they have a week of duels, and the winner gets to pick whatever items they want from any event?

Or maybe on Saint Paddy's Day the rate for Luck Materials is increased so that they drop at an insane rate for one day only. I hardly ever see them drop so to me this would be a cool mini event, and a change of pace from hunting impossible items like Glide v.00 and other similarly hard items to find.

Also an hourly lotto would kick ass imo. Had this on SCHThack and think this is a nice way to keep ppl logging on every hour on the hour if for nothing other than the chance of winning a random prize.

• Like 3