Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I use noob\hp before almost every run. Does this mean that HP materials will not help me?

That seems to be the case. Here are some screen shots to show this. As you can see the FOnewm used 19 HP mats and still gains the same amount of HP as the FOmar who didn't use HP mats (600). It lowered the fonewms hp to the point before he used hp mats (from 1264 to 1226) then increased it by 600, the fomars hp stayed where it was then increased.

y0rSq8U.pngAHnE9Co.pngd4q7GU0.pngwAKDBPs.pngHFkXjsF.pnghFRQTcJ.png

Edited by tru
  • Like 1

@under9000 Yes, there is at least two strategy

1) enter the room -> shoot (lindcray, last swan) -> back up (wait for the missiles to explode) -> repeat

There will be one baranz left. Typically you will have a hard time striking this one because he is in the corner.

So what I do is :

enter the room -> rabarta until freeze (do not exceed two/three rabarta or you will get hit), if not frozen back up wait and repeat. Once you froze it, act quick, face the baranz and kill it.

That's what I do when am alone. You could also use gizonde to kill them all at the same time, but I bet with a gizonde lv 20 and practically no force stuff, it will take a hell of a time.

2) If you're really confortable with weapon switching or have a lindcray (trimates necessary too) :

Enter the room and run, do not mind the baranz, go straight to the middle of the room, kill the dubchick, run, turn on your left a few degree and shoot (lindray still) the unit that maintain in life the dubchick, then run straight to the boss (in the meanwhile, you will need at least two trimates, do not use resta or you're dead ^^ it takes too long). This strategy is better with two peoples, one going for the dubchick and the other one straight to the unit. It is the faster but the most dangerous if you're alone.

Or yeah if you have a DF you can just use the DF special xD

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 1

The most obvious answer is tons of damage, things like DF Wave or Vjaya can wreck them quickly enough. Rainbow Baton has confuse special, so that can be helpful for places like that. There is a spot where you can stand and use razonde on them with hylian as well (though idk if huney's 20 tech will reach far enough, 30 will). Another trick is to use piping to town and back to reset the baranz, so can like run and kill the dubswitch then pipe, then run for door when you come back.

• Like 1

Yeah with a DF 100% mech you can kill them in a combo so before they can fire missiles.

You don't even need to use special, HHH works too (with DF increased range)

That is how I do.

• Like 1

1. What does it mean when character names are green? (I swear that wasn't supposed to rhyme XP)

2. Why are the trees in the lobby replaced with bamboo shoots?

3. Why was the exp rate 5x over the weekend?

I figured it would be better to put three questions in one post, rather than making three separate ones. Any responses would be greatly appreciated =]

1. What does it mean when character names are green? (I swear that wasn't supposed to rhyme XP)

2. Why are the trees in the lobby replaced with bamboo shoots?

3. Why was the exp rate 5x over the weekend?

I figured it would be better to put three questions in one post, rather than making three separate ones. Any responses would be greatly appreciated =]

1) rare monster rates are improved

1. Green names mean rare monster spawn is increased (This is the time to hunt for rare monster drops)

2. Probably seasonal events, it was like that in olden days in pso - easter had eggs, christmas had christmas trees.

3. They do that sometimes, I guess it was a chance to boost your level before the summer event coming in June. When x5 exp or above lvl 110, join ultimate CCA rooms for the quickest exp gains.

Is this just another way of saying happy hour is on?

No, happy hour is increased drop rates, not rare monsters. Edited by Lemon

From what I know DTs are donation tokens. You get them when you donate to the server (this sh*t aint free)
You can use them to trade or buy things from the server (they can but %s on your weapons ((as long as its within the games limits, so not 100//100/100/100|100, because you can only have a max of 3 , say native dark and hit, with %s)

And in terms of how much in PDs, thats case by case it seems, I have seen it vary.

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/forum-0/announcement-13-item-list-donations/ that is the donation list

Hope that helps... ahh i was too slow. i think the above post will explain things better >.<

Edited by BLACKR0B0T

They go for about 6.6pd for 1 DTs, though that fluctuates based on supply and demand of pds mostly.