Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

With the new server is there a button to make it full screen?

You can select Virtual Full Screen in the launcher options

3M3kVay.jpg

Virtual fullscreen is preferred over the original fullscreen because it wont crash when you alt + tab and will solve some other issues the original fullscreen has

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

3M3kVay.jpg

Virtual fullscreen is preferred over the original fullscreen because it wont crash when you alt + tab and will solve some other issues the original fullscreen has

solybum ... xD

I noticed it, and this is actually awesome.

I used to never play fullscreen because of the risks a random software makes me switch then close PSO ,_,

Now I can do it safely, thank you so much Solybum ^^

Talking about the new launcher... it seems that the screenshot function is kinda broken (or if not the screenshot one, something is broken anyway).

When I take a screenshot in game, I get a awful picture which cannot be edited. Photoshop give me an "unexpected end of file" error and paint say there is an issue with the bits. It's even impossible to upload it at all, the file format is not recognized (even if I brut change it).

Here is the monster :

ezpz4h.jpg

The only way I've been able to upload that... do not laugh ^^ I took a screenshot of it while reading it with fastone image viewer T-T

So the above picture is actually a screenshot of the bad screenshot xD

You need doctor osto research, for that you need to do the gov quests to 4-1 and do the tier 1 one player quests. That should unlock enough for it to appear.

This on ep 1, also if you need i can convert some parts for you, it's pretty boring to unlock. D:

Sent from my time machine using Tapatalk

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

You need doctor osto research, for that you need to do the gov quests to 4-1 and do the tier 1 one player quests. That should unlock enough for it to appear.

This on ep 1, also if you need i can convert some parts for you, it's pretty boring to unlock. D:

Sent from my time machine using Tapatalk

Cool. thanks. ill reach out if anything. I haven't done these quests in years so might be cool to go through them again.

What are the random images next to player names in the lobbies? Are they like specific to clans or something?

I don't remember seeing these in the old console versions.

Those are team flags. Teams are guilds/clans.