Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Is the shield 'from the depths' available on this server?

Yes, you can create it in Claire's Deal with DF Shield, Flowen's Shield, De Rol Le Shield, and Secret Gear. However, DF Shield only drops during christmas event from falz, but at a fairly easy rate.

What level do you need to be to buy dimates from the shop?

Level21 is when the shop sells everything, i forget if dimates are earlier or not

edit: actually this doesnt help u at all, no one read this post

Edited by under9000

What is the best way (location and section ID) to farm for PDs and PCs?

I don't think you can directly farm PD's... to get PC's, hunt rare enemies in normal and hard mode Ep. 4.

EDIT: I don't think ID matters too much for PC hunting.

Edited by Ardh2005

Do congeal, ignition, and tempest cloaks increase simple type technique or do they give a boost to that type of technique (eg, barta, gibarta, rabarta)? TY

They boost all of the techs for that element by 10%. For example, Ignition Cloak boosts Foie, Gifoie and Rafoie by 10%.

And now I guess my followup question is, IS it worth addslotting each of the congeal, ignition, tempest, cursed and select cloaks? of go i just get mother garb+ so that i may spam twice as many techs? From what I'm aware of/what I have heard, tech % stacking is what is best for forces. (my force is currently lvl 120)

If you are the kind of player who never changes equipment, then Mother Garb+ would be overall better than the cloaks. But there are situations where the cloaks are better than Mother Garb+.

For example, I prefer Ignition Cloak for TTF, because all 3 of the fire tech boosts come in handy at various points in the quest, and the high fire resist helps you survive DF's Rafoie. If you have enough fluids to last through the whole quest, you don't really need the TP cost reduction from MG+, or you can use Adepts to help with that. Ignition Cloak is also better for the Mop Up 3 quest in Ep 4 since you pretty much spam Rafoie the whole time.

Tempest Cloak could be nice for CCA to help you kill the boss a little faster with Gizonde. Instead of using a Lt Mantle for the trap vision, you can use a Trap Search unit with the Tempest Cloak.

Congeal Cloak might be best if you are hunting Limiter from Bluefull Astarks, along with a Rabarta Merge, for more Rabarta boost. Kill the first few Astarks in New Mop Up 1 or Max Attack A~C, and restart. It's probably better than MG+ for Seabed/RT as well, since many enemies are weak to ice like the Gees and Olga Flow.

If you are a high enough level to use Select Cloak but not high enough for MG+, the Grants boost from Select Cloak would be helpful for Ep 4. Or even if you are a high enough level for MG+, the small but consistent Grants boost from Select Cloak could be enough to make you kill some enemies in one less hit.

Edited by Midori
  • Like 1

And now I guess my followup question is, IS it worth addslotting each of the congeal, ignition, tempest, cursed and select cloaks? of go i just get mother garb+ so that i may spam twice as many techs? From what I'm aware of/what I have heard, tech % stacking is what is best for forces. (my force is currently lvl 120)

Not really. The 10% boost is not enough to make any significant difference in nuking mobs, you'll kill them the same regardless what armor you have on. Sometimes the mothergarb+ random 30% grants boost can make a difference if it procs, but it's not usually an issue (the fastest answer is never grants anyway). If you need elemental resists you just wear a different armor like crimson coat or wear a unit like resist/blizzard (lol at needing extra efr for falz least dangerous move: rafoie; in reality you need high eic since rabarta is his actually dangerous move). Basically none of the tech armors are any good besides mother garb+. Even cursed cloak is a bit debatable since ultima reaper makes megid pierce too. If your force is fomarl/fonewearl, then Kroe's Sweater is a very good alternative to Mother Garb+ in team games. MG+ is actually sorta useful for solo nuke-heavy runs, but the elemental cloaks won't do anything for you, they're just too weak to make a difference.

What is the best way to farm delbiters? Is there a quest that has lots of them fairly early on?

Lost Chaos Calibur has a good amount of them throughout the whole quest. Previously the best way was to do Phantasmal World 4 up to the 8th floor for 7 delbiters.

• Like 1

Level21 is when the shop sells everything, i forget if dimates are earlier or not

edit: actually this doesnt help u at all, no one read this post

I just leveled up a new char and kept checking the shop for dimates as I leveled. The dimates didn't show up until I was lv 21, so my guess would be they start showing up at lv 20.

• Like 1