Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Hi all : ) my question is what are the rewards from the quest 'good luck' I know you use one secret ticket at a time and those are from simulator 2.0 from info in another thread and after looking online saw a list of items (weapons,shields etc) listed as reward but wasn't sure if they were correct and if they were did the items come with attributes and higher then min stats on non weapons ? If someone could take time who knows rewards to list them here as a reference for myself and others who might want to do this quest combination Ty : )

Similar to the GC version, is there a soft keyboard in this game?

Sadly didn't found anything D:

Hi all : ) my question is what are the rewards from the quest 'good luck' I know you use one secret ticket at a time and those are from simulator 2.0 from info in another thread and after looking online saw a list of items (weapons,shields etc) listed as reward but wasn't sure if they were correct and if they were did the items come with attributes and higher then min stats on non weapons ? If someone could take time who knows rewards to list them here as a reference for myself and others who might want to do this quest combination Ty : )

This is what i found so far on the quest, they are all min

Ancient saber -check
Aura feild -check
custom ray ver 00 - check
Demolition comet -check
durandal -check
Electro frame -check
eylsion -check
flowen's sheild -check
Flowen's sword AUW 3084 -check
frozen shooter - check
gae bolg -check
Guard wave -check
Holy ray -check
kalagolg -Check
Kasami bracer -Check
l&k14 combat -check
photon drop -check
proto regene gear -check
Red dagger -check
red handgun -check
red mechgun -check
Red partisan -check
Red slicer -check
Red sword -check
sacred cloth -check
secure feet -check
silence claw -check
spirit garment -check
standstill sheild -check
  • Like 2

Wow that is a lot of items as a reward thank you for the info cyane : ) it's just a shame they don't come with stats other wise this quest would be a lot more popular

Need HU-Caseal boss solo tips: (without cent/battle)

-A multi-hit weapon that can kill the Dragon before it does the underground pass-by's.

My current one is the UR 40% Native (no hit), and I can hit 750 dmg on Strong hits, doing N-Strong-Strong.

It hits 4 targets 80% of the time, and sometimes i'm lined up and it hits 5 targets.

This much damage doesn't kill the dragon. What am I doing wrong? Do I shoot the head instead?

(DoBraveman is far worse than a UR on dragon in terms of damage speed)

-A multi-hit weapon to kill De Rol Le

Current weapon is also UR. Takes 2 of his attach animations to kill it.

I don't think Excalibur is a better option since mine has no hit and it would miss/ I would die if not invincible from Mag.

-A way to kill Vol Opt 1st stage fast

Currently I use a clean Last Swan and kill the red pillars. Takes 5 minutes, worst time sink. Help.

Should I UR the TV Panels?

Also I'm getting a zalure gun once someone joins me to do 3 more Ep1 challenge stages.

Edited by velociti

i think you can get a set of Rainbow Baton very easy, they are pretty strong and multi hit

for vol opt, someone better then me will explain at least 2 glicht on that boss to make it fast kill

For Vol Opt Richard, I understand and can do the gizonde glitch, but using a HUcaseal I can't do it on that character.

I understand the /magtimer 2 glitch for 2nd stage and can do it. Second stage ain't the issue for me.

Rainbow Baton? I haven't heard that name in ages, there's no way that outclasses the UR but we will see haha.

For Vol Opt Richard, I understand and can do the gizonde glitch, but using a HUcaseal I can't do it on that character.

I understand the /magtimer 2 glitch for 2nd stage and can do it. Second stage ain't the issue for me.

Rainbow Baton? I haven't heard that name in ages, there's no way that outclasses the UR but we will see haha.

In general slicers are good against de rol le. Rainbow baton would hit more parts of de rol le than UR would. DOB can be nice sometimes against de rol lie (with a beast stats and the SN glitch) using the armor thirteen will help maximize the damage, but it's of course risky to use. Slicer of Vengeance would be best (after df of course) but it's very expensive.

When I used to solo de rol lie with my fomarl I would just use UR with 35 a beast and slicers occasionally. I had rainbow baton DOB and excal (with hit) with me. So I would switch between them as needed and sometimes use rafoie if I remember correctly. I would mostly just use excal when I had invincibility.

For the first phase of vol opt as long as last swan is killing the red pillar in one combo before they disappear than it should be fine. I used to use Excalibur (since mine had high machine+hit) and double cannon for them with HUcast.

Lastly, killing dragon before he goes underground is very difficult without dark weps. I bet it's possible with high native sphered weapons but even then it's difficult.

I plan on doing more testing at some point to see approximately how much damage you have to do to dragon to kill him before he goes underground since I want to find a way for force characters to handle dragon quicker.

Good luck!

Edited by tru
  • Like 1

If you use the magtimer 2 command (you can either type it out or set it as a shortcut) during the animation of phase 1 vol opt dying and your mag is ready to be fed, a message window will pop up on your screen saying "Mag is ready to be fed". You leave that box up until the animation of the second phase starts, then when you press enter to have the box go away you'll be able to move around and attack while Vol Opt phase 2 is doing his start up animation. You can kill him before the animation is over if you do enough damage, then he has no chance of hitting your of course c: