Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Prob 30-40pds, farming is quite easy if you know the right quest

Sent from my time machine using Tapatalk

40 is a bit high, it's not that hard of a drop, all ids from the basic ep 4 enemy 1/200 ish It's more like 10-25 pds depending on whether it also has good stats with it.

If there is only 40-50 hit and no stats I'd say 5-15 PD (there is quite a big difference between finding 40 and 50). But if you got like two stats over 30% or even just one stat 45-50 % well then it's more likely 15-20 PDs (with the hit ofc).

9-1 is just fine for finding DLS and also if you take the time to open all the boxes (there is a lot) you get 1 PD per run in average.

Also, 9-1 is good because there is NO &^}*-;#@ ZU and only one Dorphon at the end of the quest (that you can skip). So even with an average level/stuff you can make it solo without too much difficulties.

@cyane Also the price is low because usually people don't really "farm" that, they just happen to find it while farming something else, since the drop rate is high and there is a lot of Boota wherever you go ^^ But I agree that finding high hit and good stats can take a whhhhile... *sigh* been there

Edited by Misombre

If there is only 40-50 hit and no stats I'd say 5-15 PD (there is quite a big difference between finding 40 and 50). But if you got like two stats over 30% or even just one stat 45-50 % well then it's more likely 15-20 PDs (with the hit ofc).

9-1 is just fine for finding DLS and also if you take the time to open all the boxes (there is a lot) you get 1 PD per run in average.

Also, 9-1 is good because there is NO &^}*-;#@ ZU and only one Dorphon at the end of the quest (that you can skip). So even with an average level/stuff you can make it solo without too much difficulties.

Thank you guys for all the help! I'll give the quest a try!

I've never dealt with DT's in this game before. Got some questions about it.

1. Adding hit - If you give 10 dt's, is there a specific amount of hit you get to the weapon, like +50 hit? Or do we get to pick. Say it is a redsword, 0 hit, how does it work.

2. Adding specials to weapons - something like yasminkov 9000M getting hell special, just give 10 dt's and it gets added?

I also heard giving 10 dts will make my red ring have max stats.

I've never dealt with DT's in this game before. Got some questions about it. 1. Adding hit - If you give 10 dt's, is there a specific amount of hit you get to the weapon, like +50 hit? Or do we get to pick. Say it is a redsword, 0 hit, how does it work. 2. Adding specials to weapons - something like yasminkov 9000M getting hell special, just give 10 dt's and it gets added? I also heard giving 10 dts will make my red ring have max stats.

For all that stuff you would meet with a GM in game and they would redeem the tickets for you. To add hit 15 dts = 20 hit. You can add hit up to a maximum of 80. You can add hit on any weapon except s ranked weapons. So if you redeemed 15 dts on a 0 hit red sword it would have 20 hit, if you redeemed 15 dts on a 50 hit red sword it would have 70 hit. That's why it's good to invest in weapons that already have good stats/hit. To add specials to weapons without a special you just tell the GM what you want, trade them the item, and they'll make it with the special you want. And yes any armor or shield that has a def/evp range can be put to the max def/evp by redeeming 10 dts.

For all that stuff you would meet with a GM in game and they would redeem the tickets for you. To add hit 15 dts = 20 hit. You can add hit up to a maximum of 80. You can add hit on any weapon except s ranked weapons. So if you redeemed 15 dts on a 0 hit red sword it would have 20 hit, if you redeemed 15 dts on a 50 hit red sword it would have 70 hit. That's why it's good to invest in weapons that already have good stats/hit. To add specials to weapons without a special you just tell the GM what you want, trade them the item, and they'll make it with the special you want. And yes any armor or shield that has a def/evp range can be put to the max def/evp by redeeming 10 dts.

Sweet, sounds good. Thanks for the lowdown.

So, what is the donation to get DTs, is it in game or the Donate tab here? Is there a certain amount to donate before you get a DT? Can you get multiple DTs for larger donations?

On the main page there's a yellow button that says donate, or you can follow this link http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/donate/

1$=1DT

You can donate as much as you need/want for now.

After donating you get a personal message from larva (look on top right corner of your forum page, there's a letter symbol there). Then you will have to add a gm, dts work as virtual cash so every transaction will be handled on that personal message, be sure not to delete it by accident.

Edited by cyane

Ok, thanks. I just donated, now how would I go about adding one of you cool cats to the message when I'm ready to cash these in?

EDIT:
-I think I found it, can I add any mod at any time or should I message them before I add them to the transaction?-

Edited by ExclusiveStache