Jump to content

Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!


Recommended Posts

I have a great idea to combo unlock the LK38 and actually balance it. Make it equipable by HUcast only. This way, we can both get all of our favorite item, the LK38 Combat, and buff HUcast at the same time,  a class that (let's be honest) seriously needs a buff.

Since only one class (that sucks anyways) can use it, it won't oversaturate the meta. And furthermore more people might be incentivized to play HUcast, which has been lagging behind in popularity.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, RIPBenny said:

I have a great idea to combo unlock the LK38 and actually balance it. Make it equipable by HUcast only. This way, we can both get all of our favorite item, the LK38 Combat, and buff HUcast at the same time,  a class that (let's be honest) seriously needs a buff.

Since only one class (that sucks anyways) can use it, it won't oversaturate the meta. And furthermore more people might be incentivized to play HUcast, which has been lagging behind in popularity.

 

Hucast is dope already 🤣 if you strive enough to max hit your weapons you’re set . Hucast is a powerhouse so just 80 hit your weapons and practice more 😛 

Combo unlocked Lk38 on a hucast is OP af rendering psycho ravens useless for hucast even if Lk38 atp is really low do to hucast high ass atp.

the only classes that would make it not so OP (IN MY OPINION) is Fomar and Fonewearl which for some reason just really suck 

Edited by Stark 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Stark 1 said:

 

Hucast is dope already 🤣 if you strive enough to max hit your weapons you’re set . Hucast is a powerhouse so just 80 hit your weapons and practice more 😛 

Combo unlocked Lk38 on a hucast is OP af rendering psycho ravens useless for hucast even if Lk38 atp is really low do to hucast high ass atp.

the only classes that would make it not so OP (IN MY OPINION) is Fomar and Fonewearl which for some reason just really suck 

I'm fairly sure he's joking.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Stark 1 said:

 

Hucast is dope already 🤣 if you strive enough to max hit your weapons you’re set . Hucast is a powerhouse so just 80 hit your weapons and practice more 😛 

Combo unlocked Lk38 on a hucast is OP af rendering psycho ravens useless for hucast even if Lk38 atp is really low do to hucast high ass atp.

Thx for your tips and insights bro, but I really think HUcast needs a buff and combo unlocked LK38 is a really great option to help make HUcast relevant again.

I assure you, I am a pretty decent player, I beat dark falz like several times already. I'm more than qualified to have a respectable opinion (not trying to sound douchey, I want to be friends).

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Literally any redria can farm lost shock gugnir on ep 2 on normal for addslots during green names. There is no point in making them more available when there is a command to change IDs

Edit: I typically get 6-13 per run when I need to farm them w/o HH.

Edited by Scott18
Link to comment
Share on other sites

People seem to think I'm egotistical for choosing an interesting name for the next best armor, but I'm actually more considerate, careful, and thoughtful of other people, birds, fish, animals, insects, and nature than a lot of people I'm aware of. I think about the well being of others more than I do mine, but y'all don't see that.

While playing Pokemon I caught Mewtwo, and "Emewn" was the best Pokemon name I ever came up with. I'm proud of it, because it's unique & awesome like me.

It's not every day that I come up with an awesome Pokemon name, so I kept the name to use it in other ways like when I realized my username Terror was taken.

For anybody who had a problem with the suggested Emewn Armor I'm aware that's it's most likely impossible for staff to create such an armor that allows users to use 3 of each trap for a new kind of solo Timed Attack experience in Ultima.

While I was serious about the mentions of PGF year-round drop, combo unlocked L&K38 Combat, Add Slot added to Lemon's shop for new players, rifle range for Arrest Needle, and fixing the Team "send item" feature, sometimes I say things just to share a laugh with folks like that "bait" joke, and to give others a chance to show their true colors.

I knew folks would take my suggested name "Emewn Armor" the wrong way like it's not even a good name for the 2nd best armor in PSO.
Folks are straight up haters for all sorts of childish reasons.
When you can't even admit that you see a good name for an armor merely because you hate the person making the suggestion there's something wrong with you not him.

Friends call me Terror since before I joined PSOBB in 08, not Emewn.
Terror was taken when I created my forum account here.

Emewn is just an awesome name I created for my Mewtwo while playing Pokemon that I still use for various things because it's a neat sounding name with a powerful arrangement of symbols.

Idc if people approve or not.
My ideas for improving PSO Ultima are official and all kinds of manly.
I actually keep the growth of the server in mind.

  • Like 2
  • Dislike 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I like the idea of giving Olga Flow a year round armor drop to balance the RR hunts but it should be something lore friendly.

Olga Frame Gamma 119

Description: An experimental armor made to fuse an emotional A.I. with a d-cellur sublifeform. 

Level: 195

DFP: + 225

EVP: +225

EFR: +10

ETH: +10

EIC: +10

ELT: +10

EDK: +10

Special: Equipping it w/ Gael Giel Mag doubles the armor’s DFP and EVP. Equipping it w/ a PGF weapon doubles the armor’s resistances. Equipping it w/ RR has  a PB/Increase effect.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it would be cool if you could keep multiple stacks of certain items in bank, for example having 3 stacks of 99x Photon Drops on my Bank. The reason why i feel like this is a cool idea is because getting (for example) PD's from your other characters banks takes a while, and if you were trading or buying from someone, having the multiple stacks in your bank makes it much more convenient and faster for trading and such. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, SanicTeam said:

I think it would be cool if you could keep multiple stacks of certain items in bank, for example having 3 stacks of 99x Photon Drops on my Bank. The reason why i feel like this is a cool idea is because getting (for example) PD's from your other characters banks takes a while, and if you were trading or buying from someone, having the multiple stacks in your bank makes it much more convenient and faster for trading and such. 

This is not doable based on the way sega coded the game.  Also it is free to convert pd to ps and back, so each character can store 9999 pd in their bank.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It would be cool if there was a command to toggle the auto regen of health and or TP. Just a way to have fun and not run in circles all the time 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It would be nice to see some new character npc's skins, like Eggman for example, he's already in the game but wasn't been touched. Maybe it would also be cool to see different models for npc's, like Tikal and E-102 Gamma, or maybe even Chaos!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

It'd be cool if we could have a personal default lobby event, so I don't have to use the command every time I log on.

What's a personal default lobby? Are you talking about making a custom shortcut to return to the visual lobby like with the /lobby command?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...