Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

1 hour ago, Emewn said:

The special on L&K38 Combat is pimpin', fun to look at, and fun to use against some enemies like Falz.
Hunters struggle like crazy against Falz on Ultimate. It makes sense to give them the gun that does damage when Falz is invisible.
Luckily with the release of Serene Swan people can't complain at all about the combo unlocking of L&K38 Combat.

It's selfish and silly to care so much about the money people spent on this server when deciding these sort of things.
You gotta consider everybody else man. There are always new users joining Ultima Server ftw.
What you said is like giving an excuse for the staff to keep making game changing decisions that effect the server's revenue instead of changes that make the server more enjoyable for all players to enjoy.
I agree that Olga Flow should have a year round drop, but Parasitic Gene Flow is fine for a year round drop if you're out here only worried about people's donations thus far, and the devaluation of item's associated with PGF. 

If anybody is going to make another unique item aside from PGF to hunt for from Olga Flow with another ID, then I suggest the Emewn Armor. 
It would be dope if the Emewn Armor gave the user 3 of each trap.
With the introduction of a quest like Tower of Dreams why not? 
Emewn Armor can be a solo Time Attack sort of armor that when you're by yourself you gotta decide up until which points you need to save your traps in order to succeed.

I made my 7 teams, so that all new players can feel welcomed when they first join the server.
It shames me that staff members choose to make the server so difficult for new users to get good, but instead cater to vets in various ways.
The first experience people have in PSO ULTIMA is often what determines whether or not those users decide to stick around.
I hope folks feel welcomed, because the game is hard to get started in without handouts & others to game alongside with, and push in the way as bait. lol nosa

Being invited to a team, being spoken to with kindness, and helped out when you first join the server definitely encourages new players to come back to Ultima.

I made my 7 teams, because I want to see PSO become very populated like back in the day.
I'm 100% certain my welcoming of new players has helped achieve that.

My point is that we should make decisions that welcome more users instead of pushing the new users away for the sake of some vets.
Focusing on revenue doesn't help the server grow at all.

Also, feel free to make Add Slots available to buy with Meseta from Lemon's shop for new users.

You are calling me selfish for recognizing that the server stays afloat with the donations people make and not wanting to devalue the money people spent, but want an armor that is named after yourself that breaks the game and defeats the purpose of the Cast classes? I am sorry but that is the most hypocritical thing I have had to wake up to and read. How many times do people need to blatantly tell you that it will never be a year round drop on here. I don't need you turning my suggestions into selfish short stories about how we should favor new players over people who paid for the drops and or paid for the items from others by actually paying the server to acquire the donation tickets. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Emewn said:

The special on L&K38 Combat is pimpin', fun to look at, and fun to use against some enemies like Falz.
Hunters struggle like crazy against Falz on Ultimate. It makes sense to give them the gun that does damage when Falz is invisible.
Luckily with the release of Serene Swan people can't complain at all about the combo unlocking of L&K38 Combat.

It's selfish and silly to care so much about the money people spent on this server when deciding these sort of things.
You gotta consider everybody else man. There are always new users joining Ultima Server ftw.
What you said is like giving an excuse for the staff to keep making game changing decisions that effect the server's revenue instead of changes that make the server more enjoyable for all players to enjoy.
I agree that Olga Flow should have a year round drop, but Parasitic Gene Flow is fine for a year round drop if you're out here only worried about people's donations thus far, and the devaluation of item's associated with PGF. 

If anybody is going to make another unique item aside from PGF to hunt for from Olga Flow with another ID, then I suggest the Emewn Armor. 
Emewn Armor can be a solo Time Attack sort of armor that when you're by yourself you gotta decide up until which points you need to save your traps in order to succeed.

I made my 7 teams, so that all new players can feel welcomed when they first join the server.
It shames me that staff members choose to make the server so difficult for new users to get good, but instead cater to vets in various ways.
The first experience people have in PSO ULTIMA is often what determines whether or not those users decide to stick around.
I hope folks feel welcomed, because the game is hard to get started in without handouts & others to game alongside with, and push in the way as bait. lol nosa

Being invited to a team, being spoken to with kindness, and helped out when you first join the server definitely encourages new players to come back to Ultima.

I made my 7 teams, because I want to see PSO become very populated like back in the day.

My point is that we should make decisions that welcome more users instead of pushing the new users away for the sake of some vets.

Also, feel free to make Add Slots available to buy with Meseta from Lemon's shop for new users.

I thought this was emewn guard? When did it change to armor XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Emewn said:

If you look on the previous page, you'll see I quoted a few posts about this idea that I made a few months back. There were more posts, but the general gist is that if it is unlocked, it'll be nerfed and only for specific classes.

2 hours ago, Emewn said:

Addslots are worth 1pd, so making them purchasable with meseta seems redundant. There are also a few quests with boxes that drop addslots specifically, so I'd rather point newbies in the direction of those quests so they can farm them as opposed to just buying them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Emewn said:

The vanity here is insane.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Grand_Arbiter said:

The vanity here is insane.

This is just the tip of the iceberg brother lol

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1
  • Dw 1

4 hours ago, Emewn said:

I like the idea of making AddSlots more readily available, but I don't think Lemon's Shop is the place for it.  Especially since meseta is actually kinda hard to come by early in the game.

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lemon said:

I like the idea of making AddSlots more readily available, but I don't think Lemon's Shop is the place for it.  Especially since meseta is actually kinda hard to come by early in the game.

Meseta is free on this server lmao. 

Unlike other servers that meseta is actually worth something. 

2 hours ago, Kraven202 said:

How about an armor that follows the Nimaidou series for HUs with built-in cent battle ?

Stats could be something like 250 dfp and evp and 20 or so to each resist 

This is an awesome idea. I wouldn't give it c/battle, but I think giving it devil/battle and allowing it to stack with another unit would be awesome. And set an attack speed cap for balance maybe?

1 hour ago, Lemon said:

What's lemons shop?

Edited by Grand_Arbiter

2 minutes ago, Grand_Arbiter said:

What's lemons shop?

Single-player Episode 2 quest where Lemon sells stacks of ten mag feedable items at an increased price.

9 minutes ago, Grand_Arbiter said:

This is an awesome idea. I wouldn't give it c/battle, but I think giving it devil/battle and allowing it to stack with another unit would be awesome. 

Battle units/armors cant stack and theres already an armor for each battle unit so the point is to continue the series with the next upgrade which is cent battle.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Starlord said:

I would like if meseta could stack. So you can keep it in one account. Instead of having it in multiple chars and multiple accounts 

Or maybe something you could trade in for a max stack of meseta and visa versa like how PDs can be turned into PS and back 

• Like 3

I have a great idea to combo unlock the LK38 and actually balance it. Make it equipable by HUcast only. This way, we can both get all of our favorite item, the LK38 Combat, and buff HUcast at the same time,  a class that (let's be honest) seriously needs a buff.

Since only one class (that sucks anyways) can use it, it won't oversaturate the meta. And furthermore more people might be incentivized to play HUcast, which has been lagging behind in popularity.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1