How'd you come up with your name?

Godric

• 1 month later...

i did not come up with my name but it was used in my little pony a nickname for rainbow dash is dashie but i only really started to use the name dashie after i read my little dashie and i love the story so much i started to use the name and it just kinda suck :3

• 2 weeks later...

Eocene - an epoch within the geologic time scale which contains the earliest fossils of "modern" mammals.
Archean - the oldest geologic eon. predates all organic life.

*I've done extensive Geologic research in California on rock layers of these ages! They're very near and dear to my heart.

Edited by chariot

Okay, so I have 2 chars whom I use most often:

Belle being my main, and Avarea being my 2nd main.

Belle's name came from a character I made 6 years ago. Her name is Isabelle Hope Carter. She looks just like how her avatar looks; short, lavender-purple kind of color hair, and sweet. She is a light-element user, and a healer (hence why she's a FOmarl). She loves waffles, bunnies, and playing with babies.

Avarea's name came from another character I made about 4 years ago. It's based off my first name "Avery" and I just added some more vowels to make it look nicer. XD My character Avarea is a HUney in PSO, and just like her character, she likes to use blade-type weapons. She loves Spaghetti and hanging out with crocodiles.

tru is the username I've had for everything for awhile. It started with Tekken 5 back around 2004. My favorite character on that game was Lee Chaolan. He had an alter-ego named Violet. In a certain mode you would fight against characters and they would all have usernames. One Lee Chaolan user name was truviolet. I thought that sounded pretty cool and fit pretty well. Tru works well for me because I'm an honest person. Most people who know me will tell you that. Interestingly enough, years later I played super street fighter 4 (another one of my favorite games), and I spent a long time choosing which character I wanted to play as my main. I ended up picking Makoto because I felt her fighting style matched my playstyle. Makoto isn't really a popular character because she plays much different from the rest of the cast. Later I learned that Makoto means truth. I must be destined to play her. Sometimes I'll go by trufox if i need more characters in my username, because I play fox on ssbm of course.

• Like 1

My huney's name is MudkipzJM. If you don't know what a Mudkip is, then get out of my face right now. The JM is my initials.

My racasey's name is GLaDOS, which is the sarcastic, evil robot lady from Portal 1. I thought the name was pretty appropriate to be honest.

• 1 month later...

When I first made the original Lemon, I wanted to name her after her hair color (yellow). The first thing that came to my mind was a lemon. Miraculously, it gave me a yellow id. The other characters I had originally were Lemona, Lemonilla and Lemonolia (all yellow ids). The nickname Lemon stuck around (my family actually calls me that sometimes | __ |). When I started on ultima I made Lemon first, but got bored of Yellow Id pretty quickly. So I decided to make all my character's names match their Ids. ( I also tried to name them all after fruit on a whim). Thus, Passion (fruit) = Blue, Peach = Pink, coconut = White.

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

The name Shiva is from Streets of Rage 2 and 3 game on the Sega genesis which i liked a lot, cause he is using one of my favorite fighting styles, Kobo Jutsu after Jun Fan. I used it since i started playing PSO on the Dreamcast loooooooooooooong looooooong time ago.

• Like 1

To be honest, I kind of just blatantly stole Karma from League and because I've used it once before in PSO back in the day, solely just so I didn't have to make a new name or use the username I always use (Madossy)

Edited by KarmaTheFoney

I stole all the Rs and needed something to do with them...

Razumikhin is a character in Crime & Punishment, one of my favorite books. He is the stable rock of reason in Raskolnikovs' torrent of chaos. Also, Razum is russian is reason, Raskol is chaos. Sweet isn't it?

• Like 1

Midori means green in Japanese, which is my favorite color. I added the star symbol (pronounced in Japanese as "hoshi") to differentiate myself from all of the other Midoris out there, since it's a common name.

• Like 2

Dark Mage has been my Character on PSO since Dreamcast so it's just stuck. Dr Phobia is actually part of my YouTube channel name Dr Phobia's Dreadtime Stories. Red is a character from a story I'm working on as well as my newest character Mel.