How'd you come up with your name?

Godric

• 4 weeks later...

Largato - bass and me were kidding around he kept calling me larva nagato , so he put the two together ... and LARGATO

Nagato- i copied Serverus when i first started cause i wanted the ID Skyly for items lol and its from Naruto sooo SWEET

Rupika- ... shield in Game lol

JerichoX- old Screen name in some games, and it is a awesome game for PC. the Jericho series.. and TV SHow

Daisuke - From DNAngel my favorite character / main char xD..

Sparticus- Watched the TV Series and i just like the name .. good for hunter

• 1 month later...

Gingerr & GingerrV2 ; I'm a ginger, and one "r" is too mainstream. :9

Pepperr ; "This is Sargent Pepper's lonely heart club band," get it?

`levatorr ; This name actually goes along with another of my screen names being flyzephyrr, which has an entire back story all unto itself.

1330659095780.gif

Gingerr & GingerrV2 ; I'm a ginger, and one "r" is too mainstream. :9

Pepperr ; "This is Sargent Pepper's lonely heart club band," get it?

`levatorr ; This name actually goes along with another of my screen names being flyzephyrr, which has an entire back story all unto itself.

1330659095780.gif

I c thars a Zeph in one of yor screen names. :onion-head64:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I am a cultural anthropologist, interested in the study of war and genocide, but more specifically the peace process of that. I had just finished reading "Lysistrata" by Aristophanes, and thought Lystra would be a cool name for my character... even though she is kind of a tom-boy looking pirate ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My name is Samuel (Sam for short), my brother used to called me Spam to annoy me. I was playing an online fifa 98 and needed a nickname, Thus Spam turned into Spaz which i felt suit me however it felt a little off, not quite right so I ended up becoming Spuz at some point after that. I like it and its stuck since :)

Sam -> Spam -> Spaz -> Spuz

• 2 weeks later...

Cool topic

why the name fatboy?

Yes I'm fat. Not that fat I'm 5'7 200lb

I love burgers and food

my wife would cook alot of food like hamburgur and she would say time to eat fatboy. That's how I got that name

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Reaper/Racast---becouse i just finished mass effect 3 before i startet to play pso online (i played Pso the Gamecube version of Pso in Offline mode before i had an internet conection ) on schtserv and i made a racast

Aigis/ramarl---becouse i love persona 3 and shes not a racaseal becouse i already had a racast and wantet a ranger that can cast resta/techs

Metis/Fonewarl---Becouse i needed a name for my foney with an Oran ID and becouse i love persona 3

+ Yukari */hunewearl---becouse i love persona 3 and the + and * are in the name becouse i needed an Character with an Skyly ID.I named her yukari at first but with that name i got the Pinkal ID so thats why i added + and*

EDIT:Fixed Some Bad Grammer/English

Edited by Aigis

• 3 weeks later...

Reaper/Racast---becouse i just finished mass effect 3 before i startet to play pso online (played before on gc offline ) on schtserv and i made a racast

Aigis/ramarl---becouse i love persona 3 and shes not a racaseal becouse i already had a racast and wantet a ranger that can cast resta/techs

Metis/Fonewarl---Becouse i needet a name for my foney whith oran id and becouse i love persona 3

+ Yukari */hunewearl---becouse i love persona 3 and the + and * are in the name bceouse i needet skyly id i named she yukari at first bu that pinkal id so thats why + and*

AIGIS IS TOTALLY A RACASEAL YOU BLASPHEMER! :onion-head83:

• 2 months later...