How'd you come up with your name?

Godric

It seems no one has done this yet so I'll try to do it. How'd you come up with your PSO names for your characters? Everyone has a different story and reason, and it would be nice to know how some of you guys made up your own names. :D

• Like 3

Let's see. My main character,Lundwick is 16 years old I first started him when I played Everquest. I was trying to think of a good wood elf name. I wanted the name enchanting/mystical and somewhat wise. I grew attached to it. My 6 other female character names: Miki,Yoko,Mizuzu,Tomoyo,Renand Solty Rei were inspired by the anime charcters. I like them for place in character. Auron, Swifshot Teldoram and Soron v6 were just creative names I chose :) Lol That counts 12 great characters I made. I love them all too.

Edited by Lundwick

Chuk, I had to make a PSO character when i was at a friend and it sounded nice. Because we were young, and our english wasn't that great we left out the chuCk. Its still the same pronounciation. Later I took this as my onlinename in every game. Sometimes added with 95 behind it.

(If u see a Chuk95 somewhere, big chance it's me :P).

EllyFire --> Fire cuz I like all foie techs :D and Elly cuz chuk wouldn't suit a FOnewearl too wel :onion-head65:

SilvAngel, because when I played another online game, we all had Angel in our names, like Gold Angel, Steel Angel, Dark Angel,... and you guessed it, I was Silver Angel :onion-head70:

Thats all folks

:onion-head73:

First of all awesome topic XD.

Larvadeath. i got the nickname Larva from a friend "not that i liked the nickname" but with the years i start usinging it, then i created LaRvAdeAth, wish i been using it like 10 years ago. and all this was cuz one halloween i was waiting a friend out his home at the night,

and then one kid passed a side me , he didn't notice me and he scared as hell just seeing me , and the funny thing i wasent wering any

outfit lol. and also i was dam slim , one time one friend drew it me , i will look for the picture and ill try to put it here XD was funny.

Edited by Larva

DAvell = my real name is David Terrell i jus put da 2 togetha

BlackGirl = a black ramarl

FO ownage = owning wit a FO

Sinow Pro = sinow series (mainly sinow blue) are my fave PSO enemies astarks r my 2nd

HOnewearl = 99% of da HUnewearl costumes are slutty

im plannin on makin a FOnewn named DJ spellz

• Like 1

Freedert-Its a name from the book of Black and Snow in DNAngel

Outlaw-I took from Outlaw Star

TinyNuke-well...hes a midget who nukes things xD

Tsumikiri-Because Tsumikiri J-Sword is my Favorite Weapon in PSO

Shiraz-For those who don't know Shiraz is a type of wine...and I enjoy wine

Skold-I actually misspelled it...meant to spell Skuld from something...don't remember where. But I leveled too much and was too lazy to fix it :D

Crimsonbl-was supposed to be Crimsonblue but I was 2 letters short...Crimson and Blue are 2 of my favorite colors as well.

FreeRawr-Serverus calles me FreeRawr all the time so I named a character that xD

User name:

Veriemas-This is my general online game name. I have been using this name for about 6 years now. I got it from One winged angel...I misheard veni veni venias and thought it said veri veri veriemas...I was half asleep when I heard this so I decided to make a character on a game named that and it stuck with me. Only reason why I did not make a character name Veriemas yet was I did not want the ID that I first saw for HUmar xD and if you have ever seen anyone online named Veriemas...Its probably me xD

well well i didnt see this post so here i go xD

Dllan = mostly my name D for David and Llan for mi last name Llanes

Mecoboy = taken from a youtube vid "vete a la versh"

Bree = well i just typed the first thing that came to my mind XD

Megan = i was watching transformers 2 so you can figure it out

:onion-head54:

Well honestly it's been too long for me to remember why. I first came up with the name for PSO on the gamecube, and have used it in every single PS game since. I've grown very attached to it. If you have every played with a Zeph on another PS, it's probably me :)

Edited by Zeph

Vypor

I named myself after me, because I'm just cool enough to do that.

Actually it came from my obsession with a certain epic automobile.

That being...

Venom_Comp__Coupe_Twin_Turbo_by_Vipervelocity.jpg

...The Dodge Viper.

Of which I became obsessed with when I saw one for the first time at around age 6.

However, as I enjoy making such various original twists, I switched some letters, thereby forging the name "Vypor" from it.

This name grew to become my internet alias, as my DeviantART profile, Vypor started gaining popularity. (Just recently reaching 100,000 pageviews)

I carried it over here, as I am rather fond of the name.

I have several other names of which I may be known by from time to time, the other most well known being that of, "Lateon".

• Like 1