Meseta major update / The Value of Money II

R-78

4 hours ago, Larva said:
6 hours ago, Saber +7 said:

Y’all are welcome :)

:onion-head13:

how quickly you change attitude, couldn't tell is the same person posting in perish topic

Mr . Salty . 

Thanks to everyone involved , this will be a great help to the noobs as R-78 put it.

5 hours ago, R-78 said:

to make noobs able to farm meseta without actual gear.

Most importantly this is a big help for starters as they need those MAGS maxed to hit ultimate with , and hopefully then not struggle as much to farm the correct gear .

Tip for new starters : Best to raise a mag with higher Dex to start, than that you would need at end game . You compensate this by eating a lot of power/mind materials depending on character, these can be reset for when you make your End game mag. This way you will see hits more levelling up 

Edited by ink

12 hours ago, R-78 said:

Excuse me?

I spent a lot of time to make that short quest (scripts, cameras, decoration, sounds, light effects, NPCs, easter eggs...) to make noobs able to farm meseta without actual gear.

Some people can certainly testify how often they saw me on Qedit around March of this year (that was for this quest).

I can testify that I saw R-78 working in qedit in the dead of the night (for France time) for hours. Also even the ''simplest'' of quests takes a long time to create. It's hard to gauge how tedious it can be without having any experience actually producing a quest.

This is a great addition by the way. Being a meseta hoarder myself, it's a good thing and it may influence me towards actually using charge weapons. Probably not, tho. Good job on everyone involved.

Edited by bobshlibidich
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

I'm so glad we have Saber to keep this server from collapsing. Where would we be without his leadership. He never complains about anything, and definitely doesn't take credit for things that he had nothing to do with...

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, bobshlibidich said:

I can testify that I saw R-78 working in qedit in the dead of the night (for France time) for hours. Also even the ''simplest'' of quests takes a long time to create. It's hard to gauge how tedious it can be without having any experience actually producing a quest.

This is a great addition by the way. Being a meseta hoarder myself, it's a good thing that it may influence me towards actually using charge weapons. Probably not, tho. Good job on everyone involved.

All good stuff brought to us by a person who cares far more than she should most days. A positive change for sure!

• Like 4

This is an awesome change.  Especially the starting meseta and the care taken to make sure new players benefit.  Great idea and great execution!

• Like 3