Yannv

This is a fishing attempt to locate where people live by asking for the location of the opposite side of the planet from where they live. Don't fall for this :0 

dw

Edited by Eres
  • Like 2

I mean, provided I survived the crushing pressure at the earths core, I would be killed by the crushing pressures of the ocean off the southwest coast of Australia 

I wouldn't go all the way through ... I would stop half way because I enjoy being in hell.  HA HA HA!

• Like 2

349585a94a.png

i mean this thing sais in the ocean but i mean if im outside of the earth and i dug a hole to the other side and if im outside then the otherside would be inside i would be in the core

You know i read some where that if you were to fall through the middle of the earth you actually would never make it to the other side because the gravitational force while traveling through the center would be so great that hypothetically it would feel like youre constantly falling from one end to another- never reaching the surface again. 

• Like 1

I mean, once you passed midpoint, you would reverse.  And since terminal velocity is a thing, you'd never make it to the other side.  Though you wouldn't always fall, because eventually due to friction you'd settle at the center.

However this is kinda moot since the crust only goes like 30 miles down, and then it's all melted rock and heavy metals which wouldn't hold a shape of a tunnel, nor allow you to sink.

On a more fun note, I'd end up in the ocean too.

Edited by Lemon