Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
shion255

Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Recommended Posts

Korok Mag from zelda! Just wondering if anybody else would want something like this, i was thinking about it earlier and thought if that mag was made itd be pretty cool just a thought tell me what yall think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are the possibilities for new custom mags?

i would be very interested in 2 new items: “Ring Parts” and “Earring Parts”. When used on a mag, they would create a “Ring” or “Earring” mag respectively, using the models from red ring and rico’s earrings. One would be a ring floating behind you (single mag offset like sato) and the other would be a double. 

Ideally these would also be colored according to the mag’s color, allowing for a pink ring, etc. 

I love Rico’s character and I’d love to have more opportunities to use items related to her. I am planning to build a Rico storyline quest that these would be a good reward for completing (okay, I’m being a little too hopeful on that). 

I don’t want a broken mag. I’d like reverser on death and 10% health invincibility but the activation rate could be awful if needed. I just want more fun mag options. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found a 1/22000 chance Agito 1975 off my skyly. Sucks to be me. But the stats are really nice. 0/0/40/50/40. Was wondering why do these stats disappear when turning it into Orotiagito? Is there a way to preserve the stats?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

24 minutes ago, Hydromystic said:

I found a 1/22000 chance Agito 1975 off my skyly. Sucks to be me. But the stats are really nice. 0/0/40/50/40. Was wondering why do these stats disappear when turning it into Orotiagito? Is there a way to preserve the stats?

Exchanges like that always lose stats, sadly. The same thing happens when you exchange Branch Of PakuPaku for Chao Striker in TTF. It's unfortunate but that's how Sega coded the quests.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New exclusive aoe gun for flesh rangers:

 

50h Charge/shot is something I use only for grinding to lv90, because it misses too much in Ultimate. Thats the point. Flesh rangers need an alternative aoe gun that has high base damage. Its uncool that RAmars get gud after getting a Dark Meteor in most cases.

To be honest, I hope to see a new exclusive gun introduced to this server again.

 

Special attacks miss way too much.

DM is too hard for most RAmars to get before reaching lv200,

So grinding to lv200 is mad struggles as a RAmar. Might as well cut off RAmar's nuts if all he has is a short range gun that can stop enemies and deal ok damage.

Meanwhile you got us forces with the Banana Cannon coming through with one of the top mob killing guns; basically putting RAmars to shame lol.

This server has seen some fairly big changes. I don't understand why people hate the idea of adding an additional weapon for rangers to use.

 

I'm not suggesting to take away Banana Cannon, but to give RAmar/Ramarl a new aoe gun with high base damage so that new players can better enjoy using their RAmars.

I already have much of the gear I wanted too, but it isn't about us. Think of the new players that join this server. Play with them. See for yourself.

 

On a side note:

 

Another great idea would be to make the gun Le Cogneur usable by more characters besides rangers. Le Cogneur really doesn't replace a 50h hell/demon laser which can be obtained through the solo quest The Restless Lion. So I think it'd be nice if we could do more with the Le Cogneur.

 

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Emewn said:

...

I disagree with just about everything you just said.  

 

 

 

17 hours ago, Emewn said:

50h Charge/shot is something I use only for grinding to lv90, because it misses too much in Ultimate.

Add more hit? My charge arms has 60 hit and I can SSS and only miss once.  It also scales better with SD than DM does.  Admittedly I'm on Racaseal and not Ramar, but Ramar has 20 more ata than Racaseal so I think that's fine.

17 hours ago, Emewn said:

Special attacks miss way too much.

Get a v502, they're like 5pd.

17 hours ago, Emewn said:

DM is too hard for most RAmars to get before reaching lv200,

DM was not intended for Rangers below level 200.  It wasn't even intended for all level 200 Rangers.

17 hours ago, Emewn said:

So grinding to lv200 is mad struggles as a RAmar.

Here's a trick I learned from playing Fo.  You don't have to kill the mob to get exp.  Go in with your Cannon Rouge or Final Impact and tag the group and profit.

17 hours ago, Emewn said:

This server has seen some fairly big changes. I don't understand why people hate the idea of adding an additional weapon for rangers to use.

Despite all these changes people still play Rangers overwhelmingly.

17 hours ago, Emewn said:

Another great idea would be to make the gun Le Cogneur usable by more characters besides rangers. Le Cogneur really doesn't replace a 50h hell/demon laser which can be obtained through the solo quest The Restless Lion. So I think it'd be nice if we could do more with the Le Cogneur.

Doesn't Le Cogneur have rifle range? That would be a hell of a buff to other classes.  Hell is already too strong imo.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Emewn said:

New exclusive aoe gun for flesh rangers:

 

50h Charge/shot is something I use only for grinding to lv90, because it misses too much in Ultimate. Thats the point. Flesh rangers need an alternative aoe gun that has high base damage. Its uncool that RAmars get gud after getting a Dark Meteor in most cases.

To be honest, I hope to see a new exclusive gun introduced to this server again.

 

Special attacks miss way too much.

DM is too hard for most RAmars to get before reaching lv200,

So grinding to lv200 is mad struggles as a RAmar. Might as well cut off RAmar's nuts if all he has is a short range gun that can stop enemies and deal ok damage.

Meanwhile you got us forces with the Banana Cannon coming through with one of the top mob killing guns; basically putting RAmars to shame lol.

This server has seen some fairly big changes. I don't understand why people hate the idea of adding an additional weapon for rangers to use.

 

I'm not suggesting to take away Banana Cannon, but to give RAmar/Ramarl a new aoe gun with high base damage so that new players can better enjoy using their RAmars.

I already have much of the gear I wanted too, but it isn't about us. Think of the new players that join this server. Play with them. See for yourself.

 

On a side note:

 

Another great idea would be to make the gun Le Cogneur usable by more characters besides rangers. Le Cogneur really doesn't replace a 50h hell/demon laser which can be obtained through the solo quest The Restless Lion. So I think it'd be nice if we could do more with the Le Cogneur.

 

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

You probably aren't missing due to ata, but to manual evasion. When you say "short-range gun with ok damage", I assume you mean Arrest Needle, which is literally on par for dps with dm. As for Le Cogneur, that was by far the most redeemed item in the item ticket event, clearly many people are using it to replace their hell lasers (it does have more ata than a regular laser). Ramar is one of the easiest classes of all to level up to 200 (they actually have a better growth curve than most, low base-max differences with plenty unit space and tons of material space meaning they can much more easily reach endgame level output at lower levels, have s/d, great overall stats at 1stATA 5thATP 4thHP, have many great cheap gear options that they can use better than other classes with their stats, many great clear options, and good tagging ability). If you are 'struggling' even in the best situations, then the problem might lie between the chair and keyboard.

I've already told you several times man, I am NOT making a combo unlocked bazooka for rangers.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reverser increase weapon for FOs when 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dutch Ride said:

Reverser increase weapon for FOs when 

After I document all the quest opcodes this is my next project.  But who knows, maybe Soly will beat me to it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A mag that prevents the user from being healed by team mates(for DF special of course) here's what happens when your on low health 

A. Teammate takes a hit and heals themself. 

B. Teammate knows what you're doing plays for 1minute sees someone on low health and panic heals them. 

C. Quite new to the game and has know clue. 

These three reasons combined means you never get to use DF special except for bosses for like 20seconds. 

I love doing a run without getting hit for as long as possible, hate the idea of “everyone be careful not to heal that guy”

Not everyone has high gear, is playing on a level 200 or is even good at the game and can afford to take a big hit run out of my range and heal. 

Obviously not going to use the mag on roct woi etc and honestly df’s a beast without the special but it's there and i would like to use it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BullsDeep said:

...prevents the user from being healed by team mates...

This is currently not possible without sega giving us source code.  For now we're stuck with copying what other item can already do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dutch Ride said:

Reverser increase weapon for FOs when 

We've tried to do this before and it didn't work. Maybe lemon will have better luck figuring it out.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2018 at 3:46 PM, Emewn said:

DM is too hard for most RAmars to get before reaching lv200

I'll add to what Lemon said by saying that you can actually equip DM with Ramar at lvl 150 even with no mag or units. That's before the drop in exp rate, so not too bad.  You can also use a DM at lvl1 with 4 cent/arms and no mag. If you have a DM, there's a good chance you can afford some cent/arms.

Nice sig btw

Edited by bobshlibidich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im sure everyone is tired of weapon combinations, but I think db saber should get a little love, it's a really cool looking weapon super low lvl no special, I think it's in need of an upgrade, maybe a double sword like jizai, dual dbs? or even a red color with multi hit ability like hundred souls?

Edited by duja1001
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, duja1001 said:

Im sure everyone is tired of weapon combinations, but I think db saber should get a little love, it's a really cool looking weapon super low lvl no special, I think it's in need of an upgrade, maybe a double sword like jizai, dual dbs? or even a red color with multi hit ability like hundred souls?

I have absolutely wonderful idea, how about giving the entire DB set some SET BONUSES, same goes for the intended set bonus for the Flowens gear.(that sadly still doesn't work to this day)

We have tons of great gear on the server, instead of mixing and matching as an option, give some set bonuses to matched armor and weapons like every other action RPG out there. (This means creating some new sets too!) This will certainly encourage the use of some of the weaker armor pieces out there, as well as the weapons.

I see on PSO-world.com's database, both of those sets are supposed to have a "50% boost in power" when all are equipped:

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=170&sortby=name

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=141&sortby=name

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...