Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

I'll just say that, you are trying to go too far with those ideas.

While they are technically possible, It would require me to add a bunch of code and patches specifically for those weapons and I don't like the idea.

@Soly Would it be possible to create a command that makes it so you cannot pick up any items?

Trying to use whatever you have on down arrow while standing in a mess of items (think MAS/PTS) is really annoying. I could carry trash items that I could drop when something good is available to pick up, but that's even more annoying

tl;dr - A command (something like /lockinv) that would restrict you from picking up anything until you type the command in again

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Auli'i said:

@Soly Would it be possible to create a command that makes it so you cannot pick up any items?

Trying to use whatever you have on down arrow while standing in a mess of items (think MAS/PTS) is really annoying. I could carry trash items that I could drop when something good is available to pick up, but that's even more annoying

tl;dr - A command (something like /lockinv) that would restrict you from picking up anything until you type the command in again

thats a really good idea!!! bravo

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Auli'i said:

Or just somehow disable the down arrow from picking up items. That'd be pretty cool too, but either works haha.

• Like 1

Just now, mudkipzjm said:

Or just somehow disable the down arrow from picking up items. That'd be pretty cool too, but either works haha.

This would actually be better

• Like 1

Nah, you would just be there trying to pick up items. Not being able to fire.

Change your palette so you don't have to hit down arrow first, when doing combos and it should be fine.

Someone wants to have Dorphons Epsilons Morfos Baranses and Girtas in the same room

9 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Someone wants to have Dorphons Epsilons Morfos Baranses and Girtas in the same room

You forgot merkles (my favorite enemy)

3 hours ago, Lemon said:

You forgot merkles (my favorite enemy)

Angela Merkel, my evil chancellor? Yeah, she is even worse than Merikles.

• Like 2

And there is no problem with that, new changes appear first, it's not like you have to browse through tons of entries.

Either way that's mostly for admins to know who you have traded (or when a GM adjusts the value).

Some hunter only units who could raise LCK above the max (yeaaahh, like you could do that, right ? well get to work and find out how to !)

Weakness/Knowledge : +5 LCK above the max ; Mothvist 1/2300 Ultimate
Hunter/Knowledge : +15 LCK ; Death Gunner 1/1500 Ultimate
Critical/Knowledge : +30 LCK ; Bulk 1/3000 Ultimate (if that's only possible to make something drop from Bulk... which I doubt)
Death/Knowledge : +50 LCK ; Recobox 1/9000 Ultimate (same than above)
--- I should stop there, but I can't, you don't have to read the following line, but you also can --
Hacker/Knowledge : +100 LCK ; Claire's Deal item, require all of the above, plus POST and PBC (ultimately, not doable to add new items to claire's deal, right ?)

Very certainly, a +50 LCK would already be super great, no need to go as far as I did, but since I finally got this idea out of my mind ; I can now rest in peace.
And all of this for the pleasure to have an insanely better critical rate with our beloved hunters. (Rangers don't need it, they're already ranged guys so)

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 1