Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

8 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

There is no 1.3x boost for megid, her megid is the same power as everyone else's megid. Megid boost is only penetration, it does not increase the power.

ok then the information on pso world are wrong? cause they say:

easy techs & megid x1,3

megid penetrates

resa and anti range x2

Edited by Nightmare2.0

Why do people do RT to get to Olga Flow when they can just do seabed->lower seabed->boss? Soloing RT sounds awful, and with DM it still takes 20 minutes. So the question still stands, why not just solo the last seabed areas and get to the boss? If you fail you can retry/buy dimates etc. (If I were to solo RT it would probably take 40+ minutes, and loss of dimates early on)

--Also, with Wrath of Illusion out, getting to olga flow is a lot less of an effort than RT and usually only takes 17 minutes. I think this is what teams will use in pgf farming come Christmas.

Why do people do TTF to get to Falz (for RR/ADR/event items)? I know you can 12 minute solo it if you are crazy geared, but most soloists take 25-30 minutes. I'm really considering just doing a ruins run and seeing how long it takes. I remember as a kid it was probably 40 minutes of ruins 1,2,3 to get to boss. But still, with a full team it would probably only be 15-20 minutes.

Edited by velociti

14 minutes ago, velociti said:

Why do people do RT to get to Olga Flow when they can just do seabed->lower seabed->boss? Soloing RT sounds awful, and with DM it still takes 20 minutes. So the question still stands, why not just solo the last seabed areas and get to the boss? If you fail you can retry/buy dimates etc. (If I were to solo RT it would probably take 40+ minutes, and loss of dimates early on)

You can't run Seabed alone though, you need 2 characters in the room due to 2-player switches. I used to play Gov quest 8-3 instead, you can do it alone and you also always get exactly the same map (I used dual log with FO for SD30 but stopped doing so as in the end it I was pretty much as quick when not bothering with that). Just need to invest the time to unlock 8-3 ...

Ruins is the same, there will be a 2-player switch so if you don't want to dual log you can forget it.

Edited by El Socko

1 minute ago, El Socko said:

I used to play Gov quest 8-3 instead, you can do it alone and you also always get exactly the same map.  Just need to invest the time to unlock 8-3 ...

Alright, must I do Gov 8-X quests in ultimate, correct? Normal does not unlock ultimate Gov Quests if I remember..

And another question is - what times were you getting in 8-3 for killing Olga Flow?

You can unlock them on Normal difficulty.

It took me about 20 mins to get to Olga and 23 to kill him, but that was back then without optimal gear (I found a PGF very early into the event so my freshly-made DM was only 0 0 50 50 70h, also I didn't have a Hell Shot). I remember actually trying to get hit by some enemies on purpose to reach 100 PB at the end of the first part of Seabed.

By the way, RT took me 25 minutes or so to get to Olga, since I was lacking plenty of weapons with the needed area %s (obviously the super rich players with 2 maxed out DMs were much faster).

Edited by El Socko
  • Like 1

Going through all of ruins takes quite a bit of time, there are 3 ruins after all, and TTF is designed to be rushed, what with one monster opening each door haha. Solo RT and Solo Seabed (whether you do 8-3 which is just a specific layout of seabed or just regular seabed) is about the same amount of time for me, just over 20 min or so, and I have pretty much all of the main pieces of gear for both, though not all sphered out. They require very different kinds of gear though, it's pretty much just a personal thing of which people prefer. A good team can even do roct in close enough time that it's worth the little bit extra for the prize at the end and good tower drops.

On 7/27/2016 at 8:42 PM, velociti said:

--Also, with Wrath of Illusion out, getting to olga flow is a lot less of an effort than RT and usually only takes 17 minutes. I think this is what teams will use in pgf farming come Christmas.

Why do people do TTF to get to Falz (for RR/ADR/event items)? I know you can 12 minute solo it if you are crazy geared, but most soloists take 25-30 minutes. I'm really considering just doing a ruins run and seeing how long it takes. I remember as a kid it was probably 40 minutes of ruins 1,2,3 to get to boss. But still, with a full team it would probably only be 15-20 minutes.

You get less random stuff happening in RT so its easy to run kinda hard to mess up in it. seabed is a good option with multiclient or ledge dropping in some maps :).  woi takes way more effort than RT to finish and has variations in maps not good for consistent hunting and if you die you are screwed. (Flowers are a pain in the ass) Ruins is going to take longer than TTF.

Just now, ryukin said:

What's sato's invince proc rate, I know tellu is 50% for all 3, but I can't find sato's proc rate

Pretty sure Sato is 50% for all 3 as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ryukin said:

What's sato's invince proc rate, I know tellu is 50% for all 3, but I can't find sato's proc rate

Tellusis is 55% for all 3. All cell mags and ep2 formula mags are 50% except for Tellusis and Striker Unit, which are 55%, and the console mags which have varying rates.

Quick one for you guys raised mag on my whitill to around lvl120 odd got hold of mag cell 213 and transferred both via common bank to a virdia Purplnum evolve it as a churel. All went fine then i transferred it back to the whitill and suddenly it was the dreaded Pretra (damn floating seahorse) any one know how to reverse this or is this mag doomed to live life as the pretra.

Edited by H4RRYxj

7 hours ago, H4RRYxj said:

Quick one for you guys raised mag on my whitill to around lvl120 odd got hold of mag cell 213 and transferred both via common bank to a virdia to evolve it as a churel. All went fine then i transferred it back to the whitill and suddenly it was the dreaded Pretra (damn floating seahorse) any one know how to reverse this or is this mag doomed to live life as the pretra.

That mag for depends on the id you use, if you feed it on other it will change shape, try to feed with the right id, change blocks and instead of banking ask somebody to old for the transfer.

If it persists you can pm me and I'll have a look at it.