Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

24 minutes ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

does resta have a max range? cause i tried using resta merge + lindcray and when i unequiped merge or lind it seemed that it changed nothing? (using on fomarl)

resta does have a max range D:

still a big one ;3

foney/fomarl have boosted resta/anti range so resta merge, lindcray, Ā and marinas will make it max range on them. but on fomar/fonewm/chars that get no resta boosts or any range boostsĀ will need 2 boosters of it to make it max range D: Ex: resta merge and lindcray (wasnt needed but whatever)

Ā 

Edited by HHawk4
clarification
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, HHawk4 said:

resta does have a max range D:

still a big one ;3

foney/fomarl have boosted resta/anti range so resta merge, lindcray, Ā and marinas will make it max range on them. but on fomar/fonewm/chars that get no boosts will need 2 boosters of it to make it max range D: Ex: resta merge and lindcray (wasnt needed but whatever)

ty cake good to know c:

4 hours ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

does resta have a max range? cause i tried using resta merge + lindcray and when i unequiped merge or lind it seemed that it changed nothing? (using on fomarl)

Coming from that other server, I can say that 600% Resta/Anti range was totally a thing you could do. However, the animation maxes out at 300% which is why you might think it stops working at that point. Get a friend and a large enough area, testing each range boost. As you equip things over 300% range, you can move farther away from your teammate and notice they are in range of Resta (as noted by the crosshairs and party window showing Resta affecting them), even if the animation does not appear to be reaching them.

Edited by Wavebuster
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, Wavebuster said:

Coming from that other server, I can say that 600% Resta/Anti range was totally a thing you could do. However, the animation maxes out at 300% which is why you might think it stops working at that point. Get a friend and a large enough area, testing each range boost. As you equip things over 300% range, you can move farther away from your teammate and notice they are in range of Resta (as noted by the crosshairs and party window showing Resta affecting them), even if the animation does not appear to be reaching them.

Indeed, Resta does not have an actual max range, the sparkle animation caps after a certain distance but the actual healing can continue far beyond that. A fomarl with resta merge and lindcray can reach insanely far, covering most of the area of even boss arenas.

Fonewearl regular range (200%)

Ā 

aniq13.jpg

Fonewearl 1 boost range (300%)

Ā 

11lk3k9.jpg

Fonewearl 2 boost range (400%)

Ā 

9iz33q.jpg

Comparison

Ā 

2dre3om.jpg

You can clearly see that it does increase healing range further with 400% than with 300%.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1