Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

24 minutes ago, bloodseeker said:

I just got 2 Panzer Faust with exactly the same status 0-0-25-0-0. Anyone knows why? Coincidence? At what price I can sell for 1 of it? Thanks.

i think only coincidence ;) you can sell them for 1 pd

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10584-ultimas-official-price-guide/&page=1

here a little guid to check some prices c:

1 hour ago, yanvbraz said:

On challenge mode, what are the benefits of feeding a mag? I mean, when/on which classes it is worthwhile to sacrifice mates/fluids to level up mags?

Saith would know more, but, i know on certain stages, i think a few ruins ones, if you feed hucassys mag antipara/antidote it can let you use certain guns

Anyone know of a working Bank Scanner? Lee made one that used to be compatible with Ultima, but it doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Tried running the Schtserv Reader 0.10 Ultima Version as admin and in compatability modes 8, 7, XP but no go. It's not detecting that Blue Burst is running.

Just trying to get a text file of all the items in my bank for easy trade list creation.

pqA8MgJ.png

7 minutes ago, Nessly said:

Anyone know of a working Bank Scanner? Lee made one that used to be compatible with Ultima, but it doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Tried running the Schtserv Reader 0.10 Ultima Version as admin and in compatability modes 8, 7, XP but no go. It's not detecting that Blue Burst is running.

Just trying to get a text file of all the items in my bank for easy trade list creation.

pqA8MgJ.png

Soly made a new one that woeks with new launcher. I'll link it when I get home in an hour or so.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Soly made a new one that woeks with new launcher. I'll link it when I get home in an hour or so.

14 minutes ago, Soly said:

Woho!! awesome thanks guys

Does the Claire's Deal item exchange quest work properly here? I'd like to know if it's currently safe before I hand her items needed to assemble H/Technique, PB/Increase, Merc Rod and such.

5 minutes ago, Wavebuster said:

Does the Claire's Deal item exchange quest work properly here? I'd like to know if it's currently safe before I hand her items needed to assemble H/Technique, PB/Increase, Merc Rod and such.

It always works fine for me. To get to some items, you may have to move forward or back through the item list in a different way than you would normally think.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Wavebuster said:

If you experience any error, please ask a GM to help you.

23 minutes ago, Midori said:

It always works fine for me. To get to some items, you may have to move forward or back through the item list in a different way than you would normally think.

If Iirc, I already fixed that.

Edited by Soly

Does anyone know for sure exactly what the chance of freezing is for Rabarta 30 and Gibarta 30? I have always wondered how these two techs compare for freezing enemies, but I've never been able to find any numbers on them. It would be cool if Gibarta actually had a higher freeze chance, so then it might actually be useful.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yanvbraz said:

Besides S-Rank weapons, what are the other prizes I can get doing Challenge Mode on episode 1 and 2?

If I'm not mistaken
Ep1
A Gods Shield Suzaku
B Gods Shield Byakko
Ep2
A Yellow Ring
B Hunter Ranger and Force fields

Edited by Soly

Just installed Ultima and enjoyed some PSO for the first time in a couple years. I raised my mag to 5/2/3/0 during my first run through of forest, and now after relogging, it's changed to 5/0/2/3. How do I stop my next mag from bugging out since this one is ruined now?

Edited by shong

4 hours ago, shong said:

Just installed Ultima and enjoyed some PSO for the first time in a couple years. I raised my mag to 5/2/3/0 during my first run through of forest, and now after relogging, it's changed to 5/0/2/3. How do I stop my next mag from bugging out since this one is ruined now?

That's way too off, do you remember what you fed to it and which character?

I have never experienced a problem like this.