Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

9 minutes ago, Izaya said:

Small addition: FOney can't use J-Cutter/Slicer since the ATP req is too high.

The type Slicers don't work like normal Slicers, they only hit 1 target. So you better forget about that.

oh ty :D so better s rank j cutter as hell slicer? or is there a better hell slicer?

5 minutes ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

oh ty :D so better s rank j cutter as hell slicer? or is there a better hell slicer?

Doesn't really matter but I prefer the J cutter animation and look. Expect to miss a lot with forces, the SnS glitch helps though.

And no there is no better hell slicer.

Edited by Izaya
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Izaya said:

Doesn't really matter but I prefer the J cutter animation and look. Expect to miss a lot with forces, the SnS glitch helps though.

And no there is no better hell slicer.

i only use SnS glitch so doesnt matter xD

Ā 

ty alot c:

• Like 1

Is it possible for there to be a Rambling May type of weapon, but for males? D:

Like something with the same stats and stuff, but with a name like 'Sauntering Ben'.

and it could shoot blue (or another color) spades (or another shape)

Ā 

*edit* dunno what the name could be, if this could even be done.

Edited by HHawk4

1 hour ago, HHawk4 said:

Is it possible for there to be a Rambling May type of weapon, but for males? D:

Like something with the same stats and stuff, but with a name like 'Sauntering Ben'.

and it could shoot blue (or another color) spades (or another shape)

Ā 

*edit* dunno what the name could be, if this could even be done.

Tbh it could be done as they've done similar things here before , I assume master sword is a redone tjs. It would be cool if they gave it a hawk or eagle skin and changed bullet skin to somthing more appropriate , imagine an American bald eagle skin that shot red white and blue holy Ray arrows : ). I've done small scale similar things like when I changed arrest needle model and texture to yas 7k and the needles turned into shotgun shells, if I can do that then Soly and the guys could do way moreĀ 

13 hours ago, solo guy said:

Tbh it could be done as they've done similar things here before , I assume master sword is a redone tjs. It would be cool if they gave it a hawk or eagle skin and changed bullet skin to somthing more appropriate , imagine an American bald eagle skin that shot red white and blue holy Ray arrows : ). I've done small scale similar things like when I changed arrest needle model and texture to yas 7k and the needles turned into shotgun shells, if I can do that then Soly and the guys could do way moreĀ 

i think master sword was a reskinned Galatine given new abilities, but yea, a hawk skin :'3333

2 minutes ago, Congruence said:

What are the MAG FEED rooms I keep seeing around? I've never joined one but theyre curious

Open or locked, they are for people to feed mags. Probably standing near the item NPC the whole time too, so they can keep buying items to feed their mags.

4 hours ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

What is the diffrence between S-Rank J-Cutter and S-Rank Slicer?

pros?

cons?

what would you prefer and why?

Ninja stars all the way : ) plus it does slightly better damage so if that s rank charge event ever comes back it's a poor mans sovĀ 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, solo guy said:

Ninja stars all the way : ) plus it does slightly better damage so if that s rank charge event ever comes back it's a poor mans sovĀ 

i have a maxed sov xD i just need that slicer as hell slicer.. so thats why i ask which is better xP

3 hours ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

i have a maxed sov xD i just need that slicer as hell slicer.. so thats why i ask which is better xP

Lol they both the same barring atp so it's a what do you like the appearance of most sort of thing and like i said ninja stars are just better looking then a yellow and black basic slicer : )

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, solo guy said:

Lol they both the same barring atp so it's a what do you like the appearance of most sort of thing and like i said ninja stars are just better looking then a yellow and black basic slicer : )

ok ^^ there is no speed diffrence or something else?

I mainly play force characters. Now that I'm fairly set with my first 2 on this server I want to explore Hu and Ra a bit. What weapons, armor and shield for a Racast and Hunewearl?

Main interest right now is weapons since I want to spend some DTs for the first time...

Gear depends a lot on your taste

here's what i use on hunewearl

• girasole <hp dropper
  • diska of braveman
  • tsumiriki jsword
  • vivienne/dark flow
  • tyrels parasolĀ 
  • asteron striker <personal hell maker
  • typeME/mechgun (demon special)
  • charge vulcan
  • lindcray(new wep)
  • SUE'S COAT
  • RED RING

for my racast Ā i use this:

• arrest needle <priority wep
  • frozen shooter <priority wep
  • yazminkov 7000v (hell special)
  • yasminkov9000m(demon or charge special, if you have psycho ravens a demon one would be better)
  • Iron faust/dark meteor
  • guld milla(to recover hp)
  • RED RING/GRATIA(when using yazies i prefer to use gratia)
  • Wedding dress
  • twin blaze < necessary in some occasionsĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by cyane
  • Like 2