Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

For Hunewearls

• :swo: Black King Bar = literally a must have (Epsilons, Belras etc.)
  • :gun: Lindcray = best damaging gun you can hope on Huney
  • :gun: Last Swan = cheaper than Lindcray and does an excellent job, even without any hit (but 30-40 is still better on it)
  • :swo: Daylight Scar = cool weapon with very good damage
  • :swo: Vjaya = best crowd control/damage dealer as long as you don't run out of meseta
  • :swo: Jizzai/Ultima Reaper = Hell for Lizards and Yowie. Ultima Reaper is very good for crowd control (15 targets).
  • :swo: Slicer of Vengeance = better than Diska of Braveman, but ofc more expansive
  • :arm: Kroes Sweater = armor adding 10 ATA over max, quite good for Huney have crappy ATA
  • Rambling May = naaaa... seriously too ugly, forget it. It does worth the performances =/
Edited by Misombre
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, twidom said:

I saw a girl today using Eleanor's mag. I asked her where she got it and she said "Someone just gave it to me."

Any idea where can I get one? Where does the Cell drop?

You use Ashura Mag Cell.  It drops from certain events.  I only know Christmas for sure.  But you can normally buy them fairly cheaply and easily.

Edited by Lemon

Just now, Lemon said:

You use Ashura Mag Cell.  It drops from certain events.  I only know Christmas for sure.  But you can normally buy them for 1pd fairly easily.

think it also drops from halloween

2 hours ago, Lemon said:

You use Ashura Mag Cell.  It drops from certain events.  I only know Christmas for sure.  But you can normally buy them fairly cheaply and easily.

Oh my! I hope people are still selling them. I liked the mag a lot. Any idea what kind of stats I need on my mag to be able to evolve it?

Edited by twidom

15 hours ago, twidom said:

Oh my! I hope people are still selling them. I liked the mag a lot. Any idea what kind of stats I need on my mag to be able to evolve it?

You can create Elenor simply by using the Ashura Mag Cell whenever you want, but once you use it you can't get PB's anymore (Can't learn new ones)

4 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

That's a silly question, but I have a Megid Lv.30 disk here sitting in my bank. I still can't decide if I should use it on my FOmarl, FOmar or FOnewearl. So which class would have more benefit in using that Technique and why?

FOmar :^)^)^(^:^:^:^:":^:^(^(^^:^:^^6^:^(^:^^^ but nah, foney probs.

57 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

That's a silly question, but I have a Megid Lv.30 disk here sitting in my bank. I still can't decide if I should use it on my FOmarl, FOmar or FOnewearl. So which class would have more benefit in using that Technique and why?

Foney gets natural piercing, but fomarl is better as an overall class.

5 hours ago, Lemon said:

Foney gets natural piercing, but fomarl is better as an overall class.

Foney + megid is op.. shes the only class who gets a x1,3 boost for megid ^^ and it penetrates for megid shes normaly the best

How come my avatar does not animate? It is a gif and when I click on in on my profile it opens as an animation. But it does not when shown as my avatar on the forum (at least for me).

Edit: re-uploading seemed to do the trick.

Edited by Ogni-XR21
Found a solution

19 hours ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

Foney + megid is op.. shes the only class who gets a x1,3 boost for megid ^^ and it penetrates for megid shes normaly the best

There is no 1.3x boost for megid, her megid is the same power as everyone else's megid. Megid boost is only penetration, it does not increase the power.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Isai said:

How do you get the Type Me/Mechgun weapons ?
 And what is the purpose of them?

There's a guide somewhere.  I'll link it in a bit.

EDIT: Fyrewolf beat me too it.

Edited by Lemon