41-80 2nd lvl type-weps (assault)

81-120 3rd lvl type-weps (repeater)

121-160 4th lvl type-weps (gettling)

161-200 5th lvl type-weps (vulcs)

but i could be wrong D: 

Edited by Nightmare2.0
5lvl type-weps not 4 xP

7 hours ago, shong said:

At what level does the shop start offering yellow photon weapons (Vulcan, Arms, etc) instead of red? I thought it was 151, but at 153, it still only offers me red ones.

tried it.. at lvl 161 you can buy them c:

Got a few questions about the Type ME/mechgun. Does it have a special that can be added? Would people use spirit instead of charge to get more damage? Looking at Tru's damage comparison thread, the damage seems to be similar to Psycho Raven strong hits. But that was his special hits, is it Spirit or Charge?

Does anyone sell Type ME's.. and what price? I can't find any answerss on the forums. All I know is that its tedious to obtain a Type weapon.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, velociti said:

Got a few questions about the Type ME/mechgun. Does it have a special that can be added? Would people use spirit instead of charge to get more damage? Looking at Tru's damage comparison thread, the damage seems to be similar to Psycho Raven strong hits. But that was his special hits, is it Spirit or Charge?

Does anyone sell Type ME's.. and what price? I can't find any answerss on the forums. All I know is that its tedious to obtain a Type weapon.

All of the Type weapons have no special by default, so you have to spend 10 DTs to add one. Spirit and Charge do the same damage, so Charge is better since it uses Meseta instead of TP.

I don't know of anyone selling Type weapons, but hopefully you can find someone. It's a major hassle to obtain Type weapons yourself but if you are going to do it, I would suggest quad logging and doing it all yourself (with 12 accounts for each class/section id), and selling off your leftover Type weapons, maybe via auction.

1 hour ago, velociti said:

If you got some free time, just hop on teamspeak and hit me up, I can run you through it and help you get one relatively easily.

I got a social/existential question for once D:

How come that people are ready to run hundreds, if not thousands, of time to potentially get one item, but are not ready to do ONE run to potentially earn several good items ?

(and I am not even talking about the fun of doing the same boring runs over again, versus doing once one cool run that you probably never do usually)

3 hours ago, Misombre said:

I got a social/existential question for once D:

How come that people are ready to run hundreds, if not thousands, of time to potentially get one item, but are not ready to do ONE run to potentially earn several good items ?

(and I am not even talking about the fun of doing the same boring runs over again, versus doing once one cool run that you probably never do usually)

Tbh I didn't sign up because I didn't understand the rules. (But I also don't do more than 10 runs for items usually)

• Like 1

Can anyone offer suggestions on what to run for finding ???? Edge weapons with high frequency? I've been sitting on two full sets of Claire's Deal items for Heavenly/Technique, except for the Soul Edges which I've not been able to find in any random games. It's getting a little distressing not being able to get these..

1 hour ago, Wavebuster said:

Can anyone offer suggestions on what to run for finding ???? Edge weapons with high frequency? I've been sitting on two full sets of Claire's Deal items for Heavenly/Technique, except for the Soul Edges which I've not been able to find in any random games. It's getting a little distressing not being able to get these..

You may want to wait on that or try to trade for heavenly technique because h/tech is obtainable from easter eggs. I can probaly get rid of one myself.

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

Is there any specific reason Tsumikiri J-Sword/Master Sword doesn't need hit? I heard the special of these weapons (that blue wave) are not hit dependent, is this true?

And Iron Faust, the special of that weapon is confusion, does hit really matter since you just need to confuse a single time the enemies? RAcast/RAcaseal are the only classes that uses Iron, and they have built-in Confusion Traps. So is Hit important for Normal/Hard attacks?

Probably that doesn't apply on this server, but is the charge special of a Baranz Launcher full sphered (100% attributes) stronger than a full sphered Dark Meteor?

I ask that because Yasminkov 9000M even having low ATP, can do a high ammount of damage (2000+ when 4-way PB) because of the Charge Special. I would like to know if the same applies to Baranz Launcher since it have a decent ATP. 

The Tsumikiri J-Sword/Master Sword special always hits, completely bypasses any ata vs evp check, while doing hard attack damage and can critical hit. This means you will only ever need enough ata to land hard attacks, which is significantly less than the ata needed for other kinds of special attacks. I use 0hit master sword on fomarl with kroes sweater (190max ata + 20RR + 55MS) and I hit almost everything just fine.

I personally have hit on my Iron Faust and I do really like it with hit, but some people may choose not to have hit on it. Even though cast has confuse traps, those only work close at range, whereas iron faust can confuse a large group of enemies from far away. Sometimes having that range to get a far away group of baranz / belras / ill gills / whatever can be quite nice; additionally it leaves you safer after confusing since confused enemies will still target you if you are the closest thing to them, as is often the case with a trap. The confusion special may not be something you use everywhere all the time, but it does give extra versatility to your arsenal. A bit of hit may help with starting hard attack first on iron faust, which is very possible on almost everything with 50hit, or with hitting some of the higher evp mobs like illGills/Delbiters/Sinows/GalGryphon/etc., and can be quite useful on those enemies (ill gill cannot charge through iron faust projectile, same with bringer charge / delsaber jump or shield / etc.), but I do not have 0hit iron fausts with which to test things out.

Yes, baranz launcher is stronger than DM. I've made detailed comparison pictures of baranz launcher vs dark meteor vs iron faust before, which I'm going to repost into this response (original). While I was testing DM 50 0 0 50 50, IF 100 0 0 100 50, and Baranz Launcher 0 0 0 0 75, the 0dark Baranz Launcher was coming out on top over the 50dark DM in almost every situation other than with no buffs or debuffs. If they were both sphered to 100dark, then the gap between Baranz over DM would be even larger than shown in these pictures.

Reveal hidden contents

• Like 4

Just now, Fyrewolf5 said:

Those were available for the first time this year during Valentines Event. I believe they may have dropped from dorphons or shambertin, but I don't recall specifically where rianovs 1-4 dropped then.

ty c: :(