Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

So i've been reading about finding hit %, and as I understand it in episode 2 it's 1% for all ID's, except yellowbooze is 3% chance to find hit, and i found all the ep 1 rates. That fine and all of that, but I can't find anything about episode 4. Does anyone know? *nudge soly

• Like 1

I guess this would be another question only soly could really answer.. Are each of the areas capped out at a %? Such as if I want a high hit calibur should I look mostly in ruins or seabed/boss boxes? I assume that something like forest drops wouldn't have high hit % for weapons, higher than 50% in any attribute or it would at least be super rare like .1%, but seabed would yeild higher %'s at a rate of something like 1%?

tl;dr Are our guesses to look for high % in end areas of each episode ruin3/seabed/crater(ep4) for high %'s?

In generalĀ yes, but the rates concentrate around 15-40 percent.
For example, ruins 3 and seabed lower - tower have a 41/10000 chance of getting 50% attribute, and the rate goes lower as the attribute amount increases.

16 minutes ago, Congruence said:

hey- i have a character on gc version, is it possible to somehow get him ported over?

It doesn't really matter either way. I'm just curious.

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Probably, but they almost defiantly won't.

3 hours ago, Congruence said:

Are S-Rank weapons worth the 7 hour rush?

S-rank weapons can do some things no other weapons can, such as having jellen or zalure on a weapon, or creating powerful custom things like hell/arrest j-cutter/slicer. Cmode does require some practice and learning though, it's not called challenge for nothing.

Small addition: FOney can't use J-Cutter/Slicer since the ATP req is too high.

The type Slicers don't work like normal Slicers, they only hit 1 target. So you better forget about that.

Edited by Izaya
  • Like 3