Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

What can I feed a level 10 Vritra that will lower its Def and Dex? Trying to build a pure mind mag.

Building a PURE mind mag, you will have some DEF and DEX stats unless you use a celled mag (Kit of Mark) then you would not have this (Personal Preference but I prefer PBs (Photon Blast) on my mag). A normal PURE mind mag, you will have 10 DEF/ 0 POW/ 5 DEX/ 185 MIND (10/0/5/185). Most level 10 mags, there is only one way to lower DEF and it is to feed Antiparalysis but you will also gain DEX. It is best to follow this feed pattern: *Information of PSO-World*

Start with Ranger

Level 5 to 10, feed 13 Monofluids (Estlla PB)

Level 10 to 35, feed 76 Trifluids, 5 Antiparalysis, 1 Difluid (in that exact order) (Mylla & Youlla regardless of the class type.)

Level 35 to 50, feed 375 Monofluids (Give to an A-Hunter (which is a VIRIDIA, SKYLY, PURPLENUM, REDRIA, YELLOWBOZE) (Golla PB)

Level 50+, feed Monofluids or Difluids until MAG reaches level 200.

Note: class and ID doesn't matter, but feeding speed will vary.

Edited by Henomura

Building a PURE mind mag, you will have some DEF and DEX stats unless you use a celled mag (Kit of Mark) then you would not have this (Personal Preference but I prefer PBs (Photon Blast) on my mag). A normal PURE mind mag, you will have 10 DEF/ 0 POW/ 5 DEX/ 185 MIND (10/0/5/185). Most level 10 mags, there is only one way to lower DEF and it is to feed Antiparalysis but you will also gain DEX. It is best to follow this feed pattern: *Information of PSO-World*

Start with Ranger

Level 5 to 10, feed 13 Monofluids (Estlla PB)

Level 10 to 35, feed 76 Trifluids, 5 Antiparalysis, 1 Difluid (in that exact order) (Mylla & Youlla regardless of the class type.)

Level 35 to 50, feed 375 Monofluids (Give to an A-Hunter (which is a VIRIDIA, SKYLY, PURPLENUM, REDRIA, YELLOWBOZE) (Golla PB)

Level 50+, feed Monofluids or Difluids until MAG reaches level 200.

Note: class and ID doesn't matter, but feeding speed will vary.

Actually that single stat guide from pso-world is pretty bad imo. The easier, faster, and cheaper way to raise a mind mag at 15 / 0 / 0 / 185 is just to feed lots of monofluids to 50.

Start on any class:

5-10: 13 monofluids

10-35: 187 monofluids

35-50(force evolution at 10): 149 Monofluids (+2 synch -1 IQ each) OR 135 Difluids (+2 synch +0 IQ each) OR alternate Moons (+3 synch 0 IQ +5 dex +21 mind) and Monofluids (+2 synch - 1 IQ -6 dex +10 mind) (54 monofluids and 45 moons needed total)

35-50(hunter evolution at 10): 165 monofluids

35-50(ranger evolution at 10): 371 monofluids

50+: difluids

For the level 50 evolution the only new photon blasts you can obtain are Golla and Estilla (if you started on hu or fo). Hunter's and Rangers of ID: Green Blue Pink Oran White will get Estilla with the best mag feeding group for 50+. Hunter of ID Viridia Skyly Purple Red Yellow will get Golla PB but with inferior feeding group, and any other class+id only gets twins again.

Therefore I recommend starting the mag on a Force to level 10 for best feeding up to level 50 and alternating moons and monofluids from 35-50 (you can regain iq after 50). After evolving for your choice of those two level 50 pbs, continue feeding the mag to 200 on a Hu/Ra green blue pink oran white so that you gain +1 IQ +16 mind from difluids instead of 0 iq +11 mind. This will be the fastest, cheapest, and easiest way to raise the mind mag.

Is there any way for the mods to, well "mod" the Ragol Ring so it doesn't act as a Scape Doll and vanish upon death? I know there's tons of better shields out there, but I like the way this one looks and don't want to lose it should I decide to use it.

Edited by Hatsodoom Reiga

I'm not sure if I want t run a HUmar or a HUcast, although I'm leaning toward a HUcast since HUmar can't Shifta/Deband itself. Was thinking HUney as per one of my questions on this thread, but decided I'd rather stick with playing as a male character. Was also considering using a RAcast, but they can't use Swprd-class weapons, so meh.

My question is: What's the best section ID for a hunter?

Edited by Terashi

I'm not sure if I want t run a HUmar or a HUcast, although I'm leaning toward a HUcast since HUmar can't Shifta/Deband itself. Was thinking HUney as per one of my questions on this thread, but decided I'd rather stick with playing as a male character. Was also considering using a RAcast, but they can't use Swprd-class weapons, so meh.

My question is: What's the best section ID for a hunter?

The thing you need to take into consideration is not which IDs are good for hunters, but which IDs are good in general. If you find good items, we have an active community for trading on this server. Pinkal, Whitill, and Redria are all popular because they are the IDs that drop Wedding Dress (most powerful armor you can get outside of the anniversary event which is usable by all classes). Oran and skyly are popular because they drop Lame D'argent. Whitill is also popular because it's the best chance of earning Red Ring. Basically if you look at the drop table, you can see which things you really wish to hunt for. Pick an ID that has most of what you hope to find.

There are a few IDs that are generally considered crappy which are good for events. Viridia and Purplenum aren't generally the most popular IDs, but in November they are the only IDs to find Sonic Team Armor (ridiculously good armor, best on the server). Be sure to look at upcoming events and decide if there's anything you can't live without. If something is very important, make sure you have one of those ids. Since we have 2x-5x experience on this server, it's easy to level up quickly to create multiple IDs for farming items.

If you want a short answer, I'd say start with Oran. Oran finds V502, Lame D'Argent (Excalibur), Syncesta, V101, Aura Field (good armor for new players, easy to find on oran),Centurion Battle (current event), Virus Shield (Easter event), Centurion Power (September event), Asteron Striker (November event), Ultima Reaper (October event), and Naka's Cards (November Event). It's a very balanced ID that finds many good non-event items as well as plenty of event items.

If you want more info on events and event items, this link is a good place to start.

• Like 1

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/6440-enemy-counts/

You might find this guide useful to see what quests are good for hunting specific monsters. Sometimes you can find other quests not listed that have a few monsters in the first 1-2 rooms that could be used too.

I was looking for a topic like that, thanks.

Is there any way for the mods to, well "mod" the Ragol Ring so it doesn't act as a Scape Doll and vanish upon death? I know there's tons of better shields out there, but I like the way this one looks and don't want to lose it should I decide to use it.

You can edit skins so another shield looks like it (model swapping). Eventually we could do what you're asking. I think Phoenix claw and ragol ring are both cool looking. It's a shame they both aren't used very often because of the scape doll effect.