Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Is there any point in me trying to get a red sword in forest 1 on ultimate?

No, since they drop from various enemies in Caves. Not in Forest.

And as a random reward for clearing ROCT.

How do you get From the Depths?

You need four different shields, one of which is from the December Event. Kajex told me which ones, but I don't remember. Once you have them, get a GM's attention (politely) and they'll trade the required shields for FTD. Make sure the room is locked so nobody swipes your hard-earned rares.

You need four different shields, one of which is from the December Event. Kajex told me which ones, but I don't remember. Once you have them, get a GM's attention (politely) and they'll trade the required shields for FTD. Make sure the room is locked so nobody swipes your hard-earned rares.

I'll take a stab at it and say its the 4 god shields. Genbu, Kouryu, and the other 2 that I cant remember. Just my completely blind guess.

Is there a dressing room trainer for this server? Or is this a question thats gonna cause butthurt lol. :) I remember other servers having them built into the client, as long as you kept the section id the same it was ok.

Full dressing room trainers are not allowed on this server afaik because of the potential to change section id and such. Exp is already boosted on this server so remaking a character doesn't really take that long.

How do you get From the Depths?

You can get this item in Claire's Deal 5 (ep 4 quest under Event category). One of the 4 shields required only drops during the Christmas Event from Dark Falz. The shields are:

Flowen's Shield (Oran EP 2 VHard Nar Lily 7/8)

Secret Gear (Viridia/Blueful/Redria/Oran/Yellowboze/Whitill EP 1 Hard Gillchich 1/457)

De Rol Le Shield (black paper deal 2 normal)

DF Shield (Christmas Event Dark Falz)

Once you have all four and go to Claire's Deal, you will need to select Next Page, then Previous Page to find the third page which is somehow between the first two pages in order to trade for it. Kolective on the forums (Maya/Ruby/Platinum/Opal in game) may still have some DF Shields to sell, or just ask around to see if anyone has them, but they are usually around 40-50 pds.

Is there any point in me trying to get a red sword in forest 1 on ultimate?

I've seen countless blue bears only to have them drop zanbeacon all the time, starting to lose all hope. (skyly id)

Also is the zanbeacon thing supposed to be a cruel joke? It was amusing to find one, that is until it replaced every rare I find except those from boxes.

Red Sword doesn't drop in forest. The Zanbeacon drops are just a joke for this event on some ids, they will be gone afterwards.

The drops for Red Sword are:

Viridia: Nano Dragon 1/576

Skyly: Pal Shark 1/906

Redria/Yellowboze/Whitill: Melqueek (Guil Shark) 1/2112

It can also be obtained as a reward from ROCT, Black Paper Deal 1 Hard Dorphon Route, and Mine's Offensive on Ultimate. ROCT Prizes can come with 1 high % including hit, but BPD and Mine's Offensive prizes are always blank.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

Lol I shoulda figured that was the case, too much work to police peoples section id's even if the persons intent is legit...ohwell. :rolleyes: Really dont feel like remaking either.

Nother question, on the drop chart I'm guessing 1/infinity pretty much means "LOL GOODLUCK GETTIN THAT DROP"? Or does it mean unknown drop chance? I only asked this because it doesn't make sense to list the droppable item and not have a drop chance on it. It would be contradictory to the other items on the list that say "No item", why not just list that instead? I've killed quite a few Nar Lily on vh greenill and have received nothing so I'm guessing its a pretty tough/impossible drop.

Whoops, I meant red saber and not red sword.

Which is a 50% drop rate at least from the drop chart on the site.

I guess I was just extremely annoyed to be finding zanbeacons from the rare mobs.

Does the zanbeacon thing extend to everything? (as in episodes or just some levels?)

Whoops, I meant red saber and not red sword.

Which is a 50% drop rate at least from the drop chart on the site.

I guess I was just extremely annoyed to be finding zanbeacons from the rare mobs.

Does the zanbeacon thing extend to everything? (as in episodes or just some levels?)

It's only during Events so it'll go away after this summer event is over.

Green Ring drops in Christmas Event from Sil Dragon. I got a couple of them then.

It may also be possible to obtain it by doing the love check test in ttf (take two different gender characters, talk to fomarl in black by the bank, then talk to computer in first room, and stay as close as possible to your partner for the run, except for boss fights. can maybe sit still and wait to build points, but if you stray too far apart in the run you automatically fail) for accessories (i have 4 if you want one), and then doing respective tomorrow to trade that for the ring from one of the scientists after completing the quest (if it was ever fixed that is, i believe it was but i haven't tested it myself yet). http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2414

I think Blue Ring is obtained when you get a Type Weapon in Beach Laughter along with the weapon, but it takes a lot of work to do so. (http://schtserv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=41660).

• Like 2

iirc is Maximum Attack 4 Stage B

Lol I saw that right after you posted like "wait this IS B", its just labeled different on this server. Thank you.

Say you only need 50 MST to hit your class's cap, (Just assume for the purpose of the question you have nothing equipped right now.) and you put 50 MIND on your mag (+100 MST), does the extra 50 MST get added on to your total instead of your initial (That number in the ()'s), or does it not get added on at all?