Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Donated $70 to the server. Was wondering how I can claim my item tickets and who to speak to about what item's i'd like to request?

You received a PM with the detail of your donation, add a GM or Moderator (purple or green names in the forum) to the conversation and they can help you redeem your items.

Thinking about doing a mat reset for Hucast with a C/battle is there any way to get those gold numbers and keep slot/s for V502 + smartlink ?

I followed zynetic's plan ages ago but its a bit dated :/

any help would be majorly appreciated :D

Thinking about doing a mat reset for Hucast with a C/battle is there any way to get those gold numbers and keep slot/s for V502 + smartlink ?

I followed zynetic's plan ages ago but its a bit dated :/

any help would be majorly appreciated :D

Hucast is incredibly difficult to max with 1 stat unit + cent/battle. The only option is to use Centurion/Arms which will be around soon in the triforce event. Raising the mag will also be a little tricky unless you use a console/elenor/ultima mag. Easiest way would be to raise an mag to lvl 10 so you get 1 pb and then use the elenor mag cell "Ashura" on it or use a console mag and hope kajex does a "add pbs to mags that don't have one" event soon. I'll describe how to raise normal mag too, although it is a very very long and tedious process.

Cent/Battle+Cent/Arms

mats 115 pow 35 luck

mag 6 / 178 / 16 / 0 (regular mag) OR 5 / 180 / 15 / 0 (elenor/console/ultima mag) OR 0 / 185 / 15 / 0 (donated/mini-event custom mag)

With a regular mag you will be -7 atp, with elenor -3 atp, and max w/ 3 extra with custom mag.

Regular mag feeding plan:

This mag MUST be raised to level 10 with a ranger. This is the only way to keep the dex low enough.

Level 5-10: feed 13 monomates. Mag ends up with 565 def / 520 pow / 565 dex

Level 10-35: feed 26 monomates, followed by 104 antidotes. Mag ends up 695 def / 1300 pow / 1625 dex.

Level 35-50: feed 500 monomates (+3 pow)

OR alternate Sols (-10 def +9 pow +6 dex +9 mind), Dimates (+5 def +7 pow -5 mind), and Moons (+8 def +5 pow -8 dex +9 mind), this is rather tricky to get right as you will need to use sols to lower def, moons to lower dex, and dimates to lower mind. It will feed faster but is difficult to pull off correctly. Mag will end with 6 / 28 / 16 / 0 stats at lvl 50.

Evolve from 49-50 with a Ranger of Group B IDs Greenil Blueful Pinkal Oran Whitil for Twins PB. This is the only Twins evolution for pow>dex>mind mags.

Level 50+ : Feed dimates (+11 pow),

OR alternate 1 monomates(-5 def +9 pow) and 1 sols (+5 def +21 pow) while losing IQ (Varaha, Kama, all hunters and group a rangers),

OR alternate 2 monomates (-3 dex +9 pow) and 1 moons (+5 dex +20 pow) while gaining IQ (Naraka, Marica, Madhu, all forces and group b rangers)

The biggest hurdle is the 35-50 area feeding monomates incredibly slowly, or having to be very careful juggling dimates, moons, and sols properly. Since there is a good possibility Kajex will do a mini-event to add pbs to mags that do not have them, I would suggest instead raising an elenor w/ 1 pb (mag to level 10 then use elenor cell "ashura" on it) or a console mag instead and adding twins pb to it when that mini-event comes around.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 4

Since there is a good possibility Kajex will do a mini-event to add pbs to mags that do not have them, I would suggest instead raising an elenor w/ 1 pb (mag to level 10 then use elenor cell "ashura" on it) or a console mag instead and adding twins pb to it when that mini-event comes around.

There's a better possibility now that I had a reminder. I totally forgot about this until you mentioned it. :onion101:

• Like 1

Well I just donated, so how do I purchase items with my tickets? Also... how do I get my tickets?

Add a GM to the conversation of you donating, and then find a GM in game to redeem the tickets on whatever you like. The donation list is here: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/forum-33/announcement-5-item-list-donations/ . The tickets are just automatic, once you donate you have the tickets.

What is crazy hour on this server? Don't understand

If you refer to Happy Hour, its a time when the chances to get a drop is increased x3

As far as i know, not all the drops are affected the same, but you'll notice the difference

Is there a dressing room trainer for this server? Or is this a question thats gonna cause butthurt lol. :) I remember other servers having them built into the client, as long as you kept the section id the same it was ok.

Is there a dressing room trainer for this server? Or is this a question thats gonna cause butthurt lol. :) I remember other servers having them built into the client, as long as you kept the section id the same it was ok.

While selecting your character you can go to the dressing room and change the outfit... and i dont know any trainer, mod or anything for that...

While selecting your character you can go to the dressing room and change the outfit... and i dont know any trainer, mod or anything for that...

There used to be a bunch floating around but they stopped being updated because name/height/width changes got incorporated into the games base dressin room changer on some servers. I assumed it would be here as well since (afaik) Lee helps with this server as well. Depending on how long you've been around private pso servers you may or may not know about those older legit trainers. Thanks for answering though. =p

Is there any point in me trying to get a red sword in forest 1 on ultimate?

I've seen countless blue bears only to have them drop zanbeacon all the time, starting to lose all hope. (skyly id)

Also is the zanbeacon thing supposed to be a cruel joke? It was amusing to find one, that is until it replaced every rare I find except those from boxes.