Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

You can edit skins so another shield looks like it (model swapping). Eventually we could do what you're asking. I think Phoenix claw and ragol ring are both cool looking. It's a shame they both aren't used very often because of the scape doll effect.

Just clone them, or give them some half assed combine to make another one that looks the exact same with a slightly different name

Just clone them, or give them some half assed combine to make another one that looks the exact same with a slightly different name

New combination item "Resist/Death" xD This would make a fun jack o lantern item for halloween.

Charge is not affected by %s, Berserk and Spirit are. By % I mean Native/Abeast/Machine and Dark.

Can I get max stats table for FOnewm? I should really max Terashi before making other characters.

If its going to be your main.. i guess you should

Here a maxing plan by saith

Changes mag to max either ATP-ATA or MST (LCK maxed on both)

sVskFph.jpg

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

I'm not sure if I want t run a HUmar or a HUcast, although I'm leaning toward a HUcast since HUmar can't Shifta/Deband itself. Was thinking HUney as per one of my questions on this thread, but decided I'd rather stick with playing as a male character. Was also considering using a RAcast, but they can't use Swprd-class weapons, so meh.

My question is: What's the best section ID for a hunter?

Go with hucast u won't regret it !!!

• Like 4

What's the cycle for x5 exp? When does it get turned on, how long does it continue for and does it still apply to people above 165? The reason I ask is I've never hit 200 before and don't want to get it too quickly or else I won't feel like I've earned it. (Highest I've ever hit was around the 140's-150's.)

5x exp events take place about once/month. Usually they last anywhere between 2 days to 1 week. They happen more often when we have another event going on (like the summer event). Once 5x exp is turned of, there is variable exp of 3x (until level 160) and 2x (from 160 to 200).

I may be slightly off regarding this info. I haven't leveled a new character in a long time xD

• Like 1

anyone with a good mats/mag plan with c/battle/V101 for Ramarl?

Also is it possible to boost Ramarls techs over 20 with a h/technique unit? I know it still shows lvl 20, but I didn't really test it.

• Like 1

anyone with a good mats/mag plan with c/battle/V101 for Ramarl?

Also is it possible to boost Ramarls techs over 20 with a h/technique unit? I know it still shows lvl 20, but I didn't really test it.

I have this, to "max" MST too (9 off max stat)...

LkidrEW.jpg

Also, is not possible to go over 20 on ramarl or hunewearl

• Like 2

On 7/8/2014 at 11:15 AM, Soly said:

I have this, to "max" MST too (9 off max stat)...

LkidrEW.jpg

Also, is not possible to go over 20 on ramarl or hunewearl

Ramarl has a lot of different options for maxing. I personally really don't like to make plans that require 2 units for stats, there are just too many good things to put in slots to tie them up with stat-maxing only units.

Ramarl has the option to only go up to 900 mst, just enough to use clio when supporting, and possibly consider maxing evp since she has the highest evp of any class (930). However having near max mst means you would only need 3 resta to full heal (meaning to within <100 hp of their total hp that is) a racast and hucast w/ hp mats (at 900 mst would take 3 for all classes except those two). When using only one unit for stats, completely maxing mst is not possible without a second mag for it, which would need at least 116+ with no extra units or 76+ with v801+cent/mind and equivalent loss of atp for it. You could consider raising such a mag if you find yourself supporting often.

Ramarl may also consider using extra luck mats (the zynetic plans also do this to account for resta merge + clio support setups) so she can wear other shields like resta merge / safety heart / anti-dark ring / etc. instead of red ring while still having max luck, since having 2nd highest ata can help boost her even higher with specific weapons and make up for non-boosted weapons.

Here are some alternate 1 unit for stat plans.

Adept+Cent/Battle

mag 5 / 166 / 29 / 0

mats 30 luck | 80 pow | 79 mind | 61 extra

This would give you max atp ata lck and 900 mst, and if you use the extra mats on evade then you will max that with the highest in the game. Can use 10 more mats on luck instead and only take evp to -20, which is still higher than vanilla pso stats. If you use 50+ extra mats on mind you can full heal hucast w/ hp mats and racast w/o hp mats in 3 resta.

The extra resists from adept are a nice little bonus.

This is the plan I will use when I finally get around to making a ramarl.

Cent/Ability+Cent/Battle

mag 5 / 132 / 63 / 0

mats 20 luck | 104 pow | 69 mind | 57 extra

This would give max atp max ata max lck and 900 mst, only 51 of the extra mats needed to max evp, which would leave 5 extra. Could use 10 extra mats on luck and only take evp to -10. Using 46+ extra mats on mind will also full heal hucast w/ hp mats and racast w/o hp mats in 3 resta. I personally value the resists and tp reduction from adept in the previous plan more than the few more extra mats and dfp you can squeeze out of this one.

Cent/Battle + no other units needed

mag 5/126/69/0

mats 35 luck | 125 pow | 84 mind | 6 extra

This plan maxes atp, ata, and luck w/ rr and gets up to 900 mst to use clio, but doesn't have 10 extra mats on luck for alternate shields with max luck. While having lots of units free is a good thing, ramarl can't use smartlink anyway so it may be preferable to use another plan so that they can get more mst for better supporting or more evp if you really want to be highest evp possible char.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 4