Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

lol sorry I just junked them. However I haven't been crashing when using my bank anymore, so those two items may have been the problem.

You can always get those again. Here is the topic for how to get rambling may from the white day / valentines day quest.

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/11022-rambling-may-valentines-day/

Is there any special timing/input needed when using the SNS Glitch with SoF (no Hit)? I'm trying to do it with my newmn (ATA is maxed), but I still miss most of the time. But sometimes it works perfect. What is the Hit-Rate anyway? Also, is Smartlink required?

You want to use normal as soon as possible on the second attack. The reason sns works is because the first projectile is still traveling when you do the second attack, so it changes the accuracy for the still traveling projectile (even for 2nd/3rd enemies not yet hit if you did already hit a first one). Smartlink is highly recommended. Smartlink is incredibly powerful, estimated to be valued at 30-40 extra ata worth. Red Ring is also recommended. Even my max ata hunewearl can't hit with my 50h hell raygun with red ring but without smartlink, it's a pretty essential piece of gear. v502 does not affect demons. Demons has a set activation rate when you hit like beserk/gush/burning/etc(which have 100%), but the rate on demon's is lower, I have heard both 50% and 67% activation on demon's, not sure which it is but I lean toward the latter. Hit can help a bit, but it's generally not needed for fonewm/fonewearl. Fonewman should be able to hit sof demons fairly often with sns provided you definitely use smartlink (smartlink OP), and preferrably use red ring(or virus shield if you don't have rr on him).

Is there any build guide for mats? I'm not sure about what mats I should use

Currently I'm playing as a RAcaseal.

Well there is this materials guide by Zynetic that was made after the max stats increase patch came out, but it's a little outdated now, it was created before the addition of centurion/battle, centurion/arms, centurion/power, centurion/mind. I tend to craft my plans a little bit differently than he does. Centurion/Battle will be dropping very soon in summer event, and if you plan to get one eventually you should not use his plans, as they always include v101 stats.

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2995-new-material-plans/

Racaseal actually is fairly low base to max differences now that I look at it myself. It seems like you can basically max without any units, something usually only humans can do, most classes need at least one unit for stats.

My personal recommendation on a plan would be:

No Units Necessary Plan:

115 power mats | 35 luck mats

5 / 129 / 66 / 0 mag

35 luck mats will max luck with red ring on. With v101 you will be maxed. If you decide to use Centurion/Battle over v101 you will only be short by 12 atp (5atp = ~2damage, so even with pb chain 81 shifta it's an insignificant amount), and have the 3 other slots free for other useful utility units (v502, cure/shock, cure/freeze, pb/increase, resist/devil, etc), or you could easily use one of them to put a atp unit in for that last little bit if you want gold numbers.

Note that some characters have an extra hidden 0.5 ata at level 200 (idk if racaseal does), if this is the case then you'll be able to max ata with only 65 dex on the mag and be able to put the extra point in pow. Dfp and Evp are not necessary, Racaseal already has high base dfp and evp, and in some cases they are actually undesirable stats to have too much of.

Alternate plans that use 1 stat unit (definitely not recommended, the extra slot you get in recommended plan can make up for any differences):

Adept plan:

76 power mats | 30 luck mats | 44 extra mats

5 / 169 / 26 / 0

This would max completely using an Adept unit for stats. Advantages of this plan are having some extra materials to use, although I don't believe they will be it's necessary because Dfp and Evp are not very useful stats. You could use 10 of the extra materials on luck mats, which would let you max luck without using red ring, if you wanted to use some other shield instead like antidark ring, safety heart, gratia, kasami bracer, etc, although sacrificing the extra ata of red ring is not recommended. Gratia gives 30 ata to yasminkov series and Safety Heart gives 30 ata to rambling may, but it's not worth sacrificing the rr ata for your other weapons (frozen shooter, arrest needle, baranz launcher, etc). You can just carry an extra gratia alongside rr and some form of luck unit in place of the adept in regular recommended plan for same effect. Adept also gives 6 to all resistances. Plan not recommended.

Centurion/Ability plan:

106 power mats | 20 luck mats | 24 extra mats

5 / 129 / 66 / 0

This would max completely using a Centurion/Ability for stats. Advantages of this plan are not needing to farm as many luck mats if you are lazy. Same idea as above, but without the 6 resists from adept. Plan definitely not recommended.

I hope that helps.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 3

Is there any build guide for mats? I'm not sure about what mats I should use

Currently I'm playing as a RAcaseal.

I'd rather do the following, you'll be able to use a Centurion/battle and has almost 50 mats free

Materials

76 POW Mats

30 LCK Mats

MAG

5/169/26/0

Units

Centurion/Battle (Is way better than v101 for attack speed but doesn't gives stats) You can always use a v101 (if you don have C/B) it wont affect the plan

Adept (This unit is pretty good giving an amazing 20 ata, which reduces the time raising the mag for this plan and also you get a boost of 6 points on all resistances)

The mats should be at least that amount, you can do how you like with the free mats, as for the units, they are only strictly needed at level 200, you can use others in the meantime to fit your needs

Edited by Soly
  • Like 2

nice plans^, anyone got one for RAcast with Cent/battle?

For RAcast Centurion/battle would be like this (made by saith :P)

You'll be 11 atp below max, but seems the best way for racast

120 POW Mats

30 LCK Mats

MAG 5/165/30/0

Units

Centurion/Battle

Adept

Edited by Soly
  • Like 3

I got a question. How do you get the item God's Shield Kouryu on this server?

You can get it on Claire's Deal 5

This is the list of items you need (info from PSO-World that might be outdated)

God's Shield "Kouryu"

God's Shield "Byakko" - Obtained by earning a "B" rank in online Episode 1 challange mode.

God's Shield "Suzaku" - This shield is the A-rank prize for completing Episode 1 Challenge Mode.

God's Shield "Genbu" - On Blue Burst, you can obtain this item by playing the roulette mini-game in Gallon's Shop.

God's Shield "Seiryuu" - On Blue Burst, you can obtain this item by playing the roulette mini-game in Gallon's Shop.

Edited by Soly
  • Like 2

It is broken as when I venture into the quest (did both difficulties NORMAL and ULTIMATE) same outcome. I only see 2 pages. HP/Resurrection TP/Resurrection PB/Increase and the 3 Book of Katanas. I do not see God's Shield Kouryu, From the Depths, and the others.

It is broken as when I venture into the quest (did both difficulties NORMAL and ULTIMATE) same outcome. I only see 2 pages. HP/Resurrection TP/Resurrection PB/Increase and the 3 Book of Katanas. I do not see God's Shield Kouryu, From the Depths, and the others.

There is a third page, but it is hidden. To get to the third page you have to go to Next Page (while on page 1) and then Previous Page (while on page 2). The third page is between page one and two. If you hit next page on page two it just goes back to page one.

• Like 2

120 POW Mats

30 LCK Mats

MAG 5/165/30/0

Units

Centurion/Battle

Adept

If u too lazy to get the luck mats 5 luck mats 2 cent ability and rr max u out 130 pow mats 58 dex mag the rest power boom all maxed bang bang

• Like 1

If u too lazy to get the luck mats 5 luck mats 2 cent ability and rr max u out 130 pow mats 58 dex mag the rest power boom all maxed bang bang

Lazy... hahaha that works, but i preffer the resistances of adept, also less time on the mag (if you use cell) and you have 2 units free instead of 1

• Like 2

120 POW Mats

30 LCK Mats

MAG 5/165/30/0

Units

Centurion/Battle

Adept

There technically is an alternative plan to this for using Centurion/Arms.

111 power mats 35 luck mats 4 extra materials

Mag 15 / 185 / 0 / 0

Cent/Battle + Centurion/Arms

I use my plan which Soly quoted because I value 6 resist all over 11 atp. Also the mag is much much much more difficult and tediously annoying to raise for cent/arms plan, would take several hundred monomates just to reach level 50 (for mags started to lvl 10 evolution on hunter force, needs 13 monomates to 10, then 33 dimates, then 264 monomates to reach 50 with 15 def. for mag started to lvl 10 evolution on ranger, needs 13 monomates to 10, then 33 dimates, then 615 monomates to 50, but has 14 def instead of 15. If using the bank/logoff trick def could be squeezed down to 12, but triples your feeding time). 4 extra materials won't have any practical use either.

I gladly sacrifice 2 (no buff) to10 (pb chain) damage from the 11 atp to have 6 extra resist all and not go through that hassle.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 2

Well yeah take that plan if u don't like that gold number swag brah

Your plan uses 2 units for stats and a battle unit. Mine uses 1 unit for stats and a battle unit. I can therefore put on a unit to get the gold numbers and be exactly like your plan, only superior because I can also optionally drop that unit whenever I want for 2 utility units and I only lose 11 atp, a negligible amount of damage, whereas you would lose 27 atp and 30 lck an actually fairly large amount of damage(mostly from the luck). :onion119::onion119c:

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 3