Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

That's what I thought. Now do HP and TP have their own counters or do they share? (I see it stated both ways so I'm confused. Remember it being seperate.)

The mats are this way

TP - 125 all classes [no robots]

HP -125 all classes

Power, Defense, Mind, Evade, Luck [150 or 250 for these]

Humar, Ramar, Ramarl, Fomar, Fomarl - 250

Hunewearl, Hucast, Hucaseal, Racast, Racaseal, Fonewm, Fonewearl - 150

Edited by Soly

I plan on maining a HUney once my nukenewm is maxed, but I already created her and I have some questions for any HUney experts out there.

What mats should I give my HUney?

What mag stats should I focus on with her?

Thank you for your time and thank you in advance for your response. :)

This is a good plan to max out huney... although you only get 1 slot free
(is made to use cent/battle but you can always use a v101 instead and have some free mats)

LN7eE7O.jpg

Edited by Soly

On 6/27/2014 at 10:00 PM, Terashi said:

I see. Yeah, I'll stick with Cent/Battle.

My personal plan is to use Cent/Battle and 1 Centurion/Arms on my huney, instead of Cent/Battle and 2 adepts. Cent/Arms will be in the Triforce event, the next event after Summer event.

Mats: 35 luck, 109 power, 6 mind OR 35luck 104power 11mind (for custom mags)

mag: 5 def / 142 pow / 53 dex / 0 mind OR 0/147/53/0 custom mag

(optional mst maxing support mag, with centurion/mind)
mag: 5 def / 0 pow / 53 dex / 142 mind OR 0/0/53/147 custom mag

I put in the mind mats so huney can equip Clio with at least v801 on (gives 5 mst, can use without v801 with custom mag). With custom mag and Cent/Mind on, you are 1mst off max (not counting v801 or any shield bonus). I really wanted to make a plan with 1 unit for stats instead of 2. With 1 adept closest you can get is -30 atp max ata max lck, or v101+adept to -1 atp, so adepts really have to be a 2 unit plan if you want to use cent/battle. Most of the time I try to use adept over over cent/arms in my plans, even if just for the extra resists, but I just couldn't justify either using 2 units or being 30 off atp max to myself.

If you specifically want to use a lot of spirit special weapons with 2 adepts on for the tp reduction, then an argument could be made that plan soly posted is better, since it would have battle unit+ 2 adepts + 1 free unit for that setup rather than battle unit + cent/arms + 2 adepts with no free units, but I think using 2 adepts for tp reduction is overkill and just delaying the inevitable because you will probably have a geist weapon on hand to steal back some tp anyway. You can get away with using 1 adept for tp reduction instead of 2 to still have a free slot, and it won't make too much of a difference.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 4

My personal plan is to use Cent/Battle and 1 Centurion/Arms on my huney, instead of Cent/Battle and 2 adepts. Cent/Arms will be in the Triforce event, the next event after Summer event.

Mats: 35 luck, 110 power, 10 mind

mag: 5 def / 141 pow / 54 dex / 0 mind

mag: 5 def / 0 pow / 54 dex / 141 mind (optional mst maxing mag, with centurion/mind+v801 will be 10 off max, which rr/hylian/v101 can cover)

I put in the mind mats so when they finally make clio usable by huney she can equip it whenever. I really wanted to make a plan with 1 unit for stats instead of 2. With 1 adept closest you can get is -30 atp max ata max lck, or v101+adept to -1 atp, so adepts really have to be a 2 unit plan if you want to use cent/battle. Most of the time I try to use adept over over cent/arms in my plans, even if just for the extra resists, but I just couldn't justify either using 2 units or being 30 off atp max to myself.

If you specifically want to use a lot of spirit special weapons with 2 adepts on for the tp reduction, then an argument could be made that plan soly posted is better, since it would have battle unit+ 2 adepts + 1 free unit for that setup rather than battle unit + cent/arms + 2 adepts with no free units, but I think using 2 adepts for tp reduction is overkill and just delaying the inevitable because you will probably have a geist weapon on hand to steal back some tp anyway. You can get away with using 1 adept for tp reduction instead of 2 to still have a free slot, and it won't make too much of a difference.

It's obvious I've never been to Lv200, because what you just said looks like a foreign language to me. xD

Is the drop table for Shambertain/Saint-Milion/Kondireu still what the web page says? Figured I'd check since three sabers have dropped (an odd drop) and the Summer Event is well, ya know, messing with the drops.

As far as i know, the dropchart is correct, the only thing that will change is some IDs with a better drop (event item) on ultimate difficulty, but all the others should be the same

Is the drop table for Shambertain/Saint-Milion/Kondireu still what the web page says? Figured I'd check since three sabers have dropped (an odd drop) and the Summer Event is well, ya know, messing with the drops.

There is a bug on this server where all bosses will drop a saber sometimes instead of some random other item, but it does not affect how often their rare drop drops, so it isn't a huge priority to fix. The drops chart button at the top of the page is broken, it links to a table that still has Easter event drops on it, and does not have DAR (drop anything rate) factored in so the rates shown are misleading and pretty much useless.

Use this backup table instead ( www.phantasystaronline.net/test/newsite/droptable.php ), which does have the DAR factored in so you can have more realistic rates of how often an item will drop. Summer Event drops have not been revealed yet (that list in the thread is last years monsters), when they do get revealed larva will post in the event thread, hopefully remembering to click the include dar button, and upload a new table for the button link at the top of the page.

• Like 1