Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I'm new, downloading the client right now and I was wondering, I didn't see Parasitic Gene Flow on the drop table. Is that not avaliable on this server?

It is only available on Xmas event!

On other servers, there have been various readers at one point or another which display things like the Shifta and Deband level and time left for each player in the party. Is there one for Ultima? I've also been wondering if there is one which reads mag invincibility and displays it as seconds left.

I haven't seen around, and I wouldn't venture into readers in general xD.

Do quests still give out rewards? if so do quests need to be done solo to get reward? do I need to set game to single player or can I leave it online and still go through quest?

Depends on the quest, things like EP4 Mop up quests still do. So if you can be a bit more specific, would be awesome :P

Another quick question, is there an account bank to transfer items from one character to another on the same account?

You type

/bank (with the slash, that enables the command)

this changes your character bank to the "common bank" which can be accessed with every character on the same account

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

You type

/bank

this changes your character bank to the "common bank" which can be accessed with every character on the same account

Ah good, I'll have to remember the command then. Thanks! (Man my PC is downloading the client slowly. Come on PC, it's been forever since I played BB!) =P

What exactly does a smartlink do? I understand it makes projectiles more accurate, but what I want to know is, by how much. For instance, is it a hidden ata boost or is it based on a different metric?

The reason I want to know is because it might be more beneficial as a non max level character to just use a hard ata boost in its place.

It adds an invisible ATA to any projectile, and it's actually a must on most classes, if not all that can wield them.

I got a good % MKB was wondering the difference a photon booster makes in atp and ata for BKB?. isit worth the 50pd's?

You can use the ultima item effect list (http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10353-psobb-ultima-itemweaponarmorshieldunit-effects-ie/) or www.pso-world.com for these kinds of questions.

Black King Bar atp+590-600, ata+43, max grind 80, special; unreduced devil

req atp 800 Hunters Only

Monkey King Bar atp+380-390, ata+41, max grind 25, special: devil, req atp 500 Hunters and Rangers

So it's a 210 weapon atp (affected by attribute %s) and 55 grind (not affected by attribute %s) difference for a 320 total atp difference, and 2 ata more. Special should also be unreduced on mkb as it is a 10 star weapon.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 2