Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Well.. both of them really depend on Larva...

I'm fairly sure he won't add any way to add hit to weapons in game (besides the enemy parts that is already in game)

Sol atomizers... I guess the frequency of them could be increased but why.. ?

An item / unit that allows you to only be heal by yourself n not by other players :P for df users hehe

It is actually already possible.

By playing quickly with Resta and HP consuming specials (Girasole and Lavis weapons) you can make a desync bug which may prevent other players from healing you.

M0jibDk.jpg

• Like 1

hey ultima :D

a lot of Schtserver will know the Inferno claw?

what do you think about to get this weapon here? i reaaaaaaaaly like the skin and i think its a nice claw for all classes :3

but i heard its to OP so why just not using the skin and lower the stats? :D

and as a special burning dmg?

that way it doesnt get OP , looks sick and all classes benefit from it ?

but if the GM and admin say no we cant do anything against that, but i would nappy it :3

It is actually already possible.

By playing quickly with Resta and HP consuming specials (Girasole and Lavis weapons) you can make a desync bug which may prevent other players from healing you.

M0jibDk.jpg

Is this something the Fo can force onto the Hu? Or is it one of those things both players need to be aware of?

There is another way for a Force to use resta without healing anyone else. If you select resta from the quick menu when you are knocked down, it will only heal you when you get up. This was a trick I used in battle mode.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have an idea to improve the server. How about releasing drop tables with events so people know the rates they're hunting for? I feel like the last drop chart we got was in the Valentine's event 2015. Does it require a lot of work to inform us of the rates or is there another reason?

Sure, that's the start reason. But even larva pointed the finger at you to release the drop table half way through when he was on for the 10 minutes. Then you pointed it at someone else, turning it into a blame game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Considering the fact that events practically define this server I'm not sure if that's the best idea. I can understand not releasing the drop chart initially so people will have to guess and find things on their own, but never releasing them seems like a poor idea. That seems like something that would make newer players frustrated and cause them to quit.

I would understand not to release the drop chart for two reasons :

1) An all year around drop (thanks captain obvious)

2) A drop so easy to get (read by that : with a fairly good drop rate for someone serious) that the main challenge is actually not hunting it mindlessly but to try to figure out where it is with all kind of ID's and different quests.

3) A "mini-event"/"not that important" drop that would trigger something else (like item tickets)

4) Did I just go pass the two reasons ? oh my good this is evil, someone stop this post !

People got limited time. Events are limited in time. Needless to say, this is a bad combo. So even though the intention is noble, the result is not as shiny. I guess.

Sure, that's the start reason. But even larva pointed the finger at you to release the drop table half way through when he was on for the 10 minutes. Then you pointed it at someone else, turning it into a blame game.

If you are going to say something, say it like it should be.

I have absolutely no access to change the forum or the website, hence I can't update anything. (Which I pointed out before)

Every time the drops changed, I did my part giving Larva and Chuk updated files that literally is just drag and drop and the drop tables would be updated afterwards.

So yeah, I'm not the one to blame!!!!

Edited by Soly

If you are going to say something, say it like it should be.

I have absolutely no access to change the forum or the website, hence I can't update anything. (Which I pointed out before)

Every time the drops changed, I did my part giving Larva and Chuk updated files that literally is just drag and drop and the drop tables would be updated afterwards.

So yeah, I'm not the one to blame!!!!

Don't worry about these sort of things.. you do an wonderful job. This is just some misunderstanding.

Ok, it's my fault for the way I said it. I meant to describe the situation and not blame you. More of describing how it's a mess.