Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Also I suggest a command that could display your Card List's current online players.

I love this idea. It's a big hassle to check which friends are online, because you have to do each one separately, plus wait several seconds before trying the next one.

Could we also have an option in the launcher to toggle an in-game notification whenever a friend logs on or off?

Also I suggest a command that could display your Card List's current online players.

I love this idea, we could also extend it to team members. I find teamchat is not a very good way to tell who's online.

Is it possible to have server commands to toggle the BGM and SE ON/OFF?

No, is not... the game sets that on startup, unless we find a way to lower the game BGM and/or SFX

I could query who has X player who logged on in their friends and send them a notification like the ones when you enter a room saying the XP rate and such... but I don't really think it would be of much help... I'll think of it.

• Like 1

...Sodaboys server was able to take it [damage canceling] out which is another reason to think its there for a reason

Perhaps it would be useful to get in contact with someone managing that server and ask them how they solved this issue, if they actually have in a useful way.

It seems like a very frustrating bug that leads to a lot of unintuitive play, and prevents wide range techs from being useful (rather detrimental) as well as other bad stuff like Rangers canceling Hunter damage.

Reminds me of when i used to play Path of Exile back when it still had massive Desync problems.

Edited by Drazn

Damage cancel is yet another reason why this game favors solo over multiplayer. If we could get that fixed, it would help make multiplayer not as horrible.

I dunno about you.. but as a level 140 Fomarl, I carry like 6 weapons and each have their purpose for buffing/debuffing/healing... then there is Lindcray and Hundred souls.. level 30 zalure and a spirit swing from Hundred souls = 3-4k dmg per hit in ULT.... forces are sooo versatile.. Lindcray will hit at rifle range for around 2k or a little more.

So.. you have available combination of Support/Nuking, Ranged Dmg, Melee Dmg, CC and with Type weapons such as Demon Mechs etc.. lol..

I had a level 150+ FOnewearl whom nuked for 800-1200 in Multi-Ult.. it's very possible to be a pure mage.

Edited by Berrymilk

I dunno about you.. but as a level 140 Fomarl, I carry like 6 weapons and each have their purpose for buffing/debuffing/healing... then there is Lindcray and Hundred souls.. level 30 zalure and a spirit swing from Hundred souls = 3-4k dmg per hit in ULT.... forces are sooo versatile.. Lindcray will hit at rifle range for around 2k or a little more.

So.. you have available combination of Support/Nuking, Ranged Dmg, Melee Dmg, CC and with Type weapons such as Demon Mechs etc.. lol..

I had a level 150+ FOnewearl whom nuked for 800-1200 in Multi-Ult.. it's very possible to be a pure mage.

I don't know what your doing with your lindcray, bit i'm only doing 1200 with max atp and 4 way pb with spirit special on my 200 fomarl. Plus it only hits 1 of every 10 shots with max ata, smartlink, and 30hit.

Eh I think you're exaggerating a bit. I have psycho bridge hylian shield, hundred souls and lindcray with good stats and they don't do quite that much damage even at level 200 with max stats.

I don't know what your doing with your lindcray, bit i'm only doing 1200 with max atp and 4 way pb with spirit special on my 200 fomarl. Plus it only hits 1 of every 10 shots with max ata, smartlink, and 30hit.

Is your Lindcray maxed? Are you also landing zalure and freezing targets? @-@;;... I usually hit more than 1 out of 10 shots for sure.. I just wait til 3rd shot for Special.

@Tru

These are crit dmgs. I have 100 Luck. and your FOnewearl should be hitting 800+ depending on ep in ULT with RA spells.

Edited by Berrymilk
  • Like 1

Is your Lindcray maxed? Are you also landing zalure and freezing targets? @-@;;... I usually hit more than 1 out of 10 shots for sure.. I just wait til 3rd shot for Special.

@Tru

These are crit dmgs. I have 100 Luck. and your FOnewearl should be hitting 800+ depending on ep in ULT with RA spells.

I'm gonna be making videos and topics soon showing how much damage maxed hundred souls and psycho bridge can do so you'll see then. It seems to me that you're exaggerating a bit. RA techs rarely hit 800 damage and almost never hit 1200 on ultimate.

I'm gonna be making videos and topics soon showing how much damage maxed hundred souls and psycho bridge can do so you'll see then. It seems to me that you're exaggerating a bit. RA techs rarely hit 800 damage and almost never hit 1200 on ultimate.

This is what I can do with the way I play and setups I have/use... ^^;;;; that's all I really want to put out there for you.. .w.

Hey tru,

Could you please send me the link to the video when it's done? I'm very interested in the amount of damage a fo could do with these items.

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

Hey tru,

Could you please send me the link to the video when it's done? I'm very interested in the amount of damage a fo could do with these items.

Thanks in advance

Yes. I'm gonna make a forum topic and a video so every can see it. I'll make sure I send you a link. I'll compare p wand to p bridge too.

• Like 1

Perhaps it would be useful to get in contact with someone managing that server and ask them how they solved this issue [Damage Canceling,] if they actually have in a useful way.

After doing some of my own research turns out they solved the issue by simply having better servers in strategic areas. Doesn't remove the issue entirely, but mitigates it into irrelevance.

Here is a video of people doing something that should by all accounts be impossible due to damage canceling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkvdmFdQ8fE

Perhaps something Ultima could look into, if it manages to raise enough donation $$$s.

• Like 1