Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Silly ape want to give advice. Silly ape says :

Blood Sword is useless ! Silly ape is angry to contemplate such a waste. Silly ape got an idea : And what if...

Blood Sword : special : "blood ritual" => like berzerk, but every HP lost while using the special restaure the TP at the same time.

Silly ape have no idea that it is not possible do make such a weapon, don't throw too much stones at him e_e

Silly ape having another very good, OP, broken idea !  *--*

Mericarol's Cane : 0 ATP, 0 ATA, EVP - 250, special : randomly blow instant death against your foes (obviously doesn't work on bosses, Mericarol kind, Gibble, Gi Gue, Del Lily, Mil Lily, Epsilon and love rappy (maximum cuteness overstack doesn't allow it)). Cooldown 15-30 secondes because well, that's already good enough like that for some plant's head making cat's noise.

Cons : op, heavy and impossible to implement. Pros : man imagine bearing a mericarol's head around ! Awesome !

Silly ape will now retire and meditate on some amazing stuff that will never happen.

Edited by Misombre
Silly ape is not a hape
  • Like 2

Visual chat log, like on MMOs, where you can see the logs while you are able to play.

C.c opening the chat log is an hassle sometimes just for 1 missed line of text.

Like texts in the inferior left part of the screen

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

Or write a wrapper program that is a clear unselectable window that displays most recent log file contents and repositions itself over pso.

1 hour ago, Colorado Wilson said:

Make pds stack to 999?

Stacks can't go above 255

57 minutes ago, Misombre said:

And mesetas to 9 999 999 or more

Would have to ask Larva, I don't really think it would happen but who knows.
If Cyane keeps giving meseta away for free (as she said she wouldn't do) it definitely won't happen :onion-head05:

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

We could do, without affecting the rest of items because of the patch Tofuman implemented a while ago, but still it's up to larva if he wants to allow such a thing.

I wouldn't mind earning my mesetas by myself. It is a part of the game so I don't see why not. But yeah, if the limit of mesetas was to be raised, it seems logic that we'd stop to get free mesetas =)

That said, I come back to it buuut :

Removing two disks from the tool merchant in order to have more rooms for : Trimate and Trifluid at least...

• Like 1