Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

6 hours ago, Rui Cardoso said:

Still in the area of 99 as a max number of mates, is it possible to increase the max stack of mates, fluids and stuff carrying with us? Like 20 dimates, 30 difluids, 17 telepipes, 50 antiparalysis, etc

I feel like having a higher amount of mates/fluid would sort of take away the necessity of shops since having 99 of all mates/fluids would mean a part of the game wouldn't be used as often anymore, let alone going to your bank to get spare mates/fluids as well. Also having 99 mates/fluids during gameplay would make the game feel way easier, there would be no urgency to conserve or strategize using mates/fluids in low health scenarios. Maybe something like having over 100+ mats in bank would be nice but then again I unfortunately don't see that happening.

• Like 2

I would like to suggest two things that in my opinion are extremely necessary as they would help a lot.

First, an item that increases the speed (even more) of the magicians' techniques, like a "CB" or (as I think I've seen on some other server) a kind of "V802". Because the spells in this game no longer cause good damage... and worse than that... it's very slow.

And the second, I believe that it would be great to expand the limit of PDs in the bank, from 99 to 999. Because it is very annoying whenever you manage to collect 99pd in both banks, having to immediately exchange them for a Photon Sphere. Does anyone agree?

11 minutes ago, Ricardof14 said:

First, an item that increases the speed (even more) of the magicians' techniques, like a "CB" or (as I think I've seen on some other server) a kind of "V802". Because the spells in this game no longer cause good damage... and worse than that... it's very slow.

Agree spells are lame in episode II, but they do cause super high damage in episode IV with the adequate stuff. Increasing casting speed would make it really broken.

And the second, I believe that it would be great to expand the limit of PDs in the bank, from 99 to 999. Because it is very annoying whenever you manage to collect 99pd in both banks, having to immediately exchange them for a Photon Sphere. Does anyone agree?

Isn't like you get 99 PDs very often, and you can exchange them super fast with Lemon's Shop quest, so that's not really a big deal tbh.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ricardof14 said:

I would like to suggest two things that in my opinion are extremely necessary as they would help a lot.

I like the idea of techs getting a faster attack speed, though I feel like there would have to be a lot of experimentation on whether increasing the speed would break balance or still cause some sort of dmc (I haven't used FO in a while so i dont remember how dmc is causes and i battle FO lol).

As for the increase in PD slots i'd have to disagree, it would yet again get rid of a function of the game that would otherwise be considered useless and never used again. I can understand the concept of having 99 Photon Spheres and wanting to make a new item that holds even more value (Photon Drops> Photon Spheres> Photon ???), but its so unlikely to reach that amount. I dont think its that much of a hassle to just to give Pagini 99 PDs for a sphere tbh

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Redeem with a GM STA and one of each Section ID card to unlock an STA costume where it's Brightness Circle armor effect, but it's replaced with each Section ID card spinning around you.

• Like 4

No one ever managed to gather all the ID cards so far.

Would be cool to reward such achievement with some unique service, I thought about the ability to redeem one item to 100 hit.

I guess some unique skin would be nice alternative as well.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, R-78 said:

No one ever managed to gather all the ID cards so far.

Would be cool to reward such achievement with some unique service, I thought about the ability to redeem one item to 100 hit.

I guess some unique skin would be nice alternative as well.

Idk. The hit thing feels a bit unfair at first sight (likely making the cards skyrocketting in price and such, considering that it's such a unique service. I may have not thought this too deeply tho, but those problems come to the surface easily). A very nice skin for STA feels nice. Doesn't impact the gameplay, but it's still a fairly attractive reward for those interested.

• Like 1

I believe It's a very game-changing thing to add, despite It's just a simple and yet literal turn-around :rf-08:[and most likely not possible :onion-head06:] {but :onion-head65:}

-Just like pressing up↑ to turn the camera view behind your character, also make It turn In front of your character :D 
[As for what button to set that up, I suppose Ctrl + Up↑ (the other palette :rf-00:) would do the trick :onion-head21:]

• Like 1

A non event feature or means to upgrade orange weapons into vanilla-only rare weapons. Mostly through a quest so players don't have to bother the GM's for more redeems.

An example would be a way to upgrade a Raygun into a suppressed gun. Another thought was to use different types of useless badges (Bone, Leather etc., unless those actually have a use lol) to provide upgrade options so you could redeem one badge type for Suppressed Gun and another badge type for something like Heaven Striker with varying costs and of course having to spend time to accumulate the badges. A couple other examples that were mentioned in chat last night to get the brainstorm going was Gungnir into Vjaya/Yunchang, Gladius into Lame D'Argent, Diska into SoF/DoB...stuff like that

This would not only make orange weapons beyond shot, sword and rod more useful and enticing to hunt during non event periods but IF you happened to come across a high hit orange weapon it wouldn't just be a flashy item in your bank collecting photon dust. 

1 hour ago, (Jay) said:

A non event feature or means to upgrade orange weapons into vanilla-only rare weapons. Mostly through a quest so players don't have to bother the GM's for more redeems.

An example would be a way to upgrade a Raygun into a suppressed gun. Another thought was to use different types of useless badges (Bone, Leather etc., unless those actually have a use lol) to provide upgrade options so you could redeem one badge type for Suppressed Gun and another badge type for something like Heaven Striker with varying costs and of course having to spend time to accumulate the badges. A couple other examples that were mentioned in chat last night to get the brainstorm going was Gungnir into Vjaya/Yunchang, Gladius into Lame D'Argent, Diska into SoF/DoB...stuff like that

This would not only make orange weapons beyond shot, sword and rod more useful and enticing to hunt during non event periods but IF you happened to come across a high hit orange weapon it wouldn't just be a flashy item in your bank collecting photon dust. 

just my 2 pence.

suppressed gun is easily obtainable and with hit if quest Easter egg done correct , the badges  as i know where for GM exchange event off peak. As for handing badges in for heaven striker would it not just yield a 0 stat weapon like black paper does??, and a item to hunt on ep4 no longer needed . Again Vjaya is given with hit from quest rewards 40 i believe , diska has a use Rainbow baton as does handgun Egg blaster . only saber and gungnir that has no combiner.

Perhaps the badges could be used to change the saber or gungnir.

Edited by ink

2 hours ago, (Jay) said:

1 hour ago, ink said:

just my 2 pence.

suppressed gun is easily obtainable and with hit if quest Easter egg done correct , the badges  as i know where for GM exchange event off peak. As for handing badges in for heaven striker would it not just yield a 0 stat weapon like black paper does??, and a item to hunt on ep4 no longer needed . Again Vjaya is given with hit from quest rewards 40 i believe , diska has a use Rainbow baton as does handgun Egg blaster . only saber and gungnir that has no combiner.

Perhaps the badges could be used to change the saber or gungnir.

I believe Jay and folks were pretty much brainstorming Ideas, so It's not like It's entirely well-detailed :rf-08: If you are going to bring weapons that can be created via certain events or non-event combiners and such, then you can even bring up how many of them weapons can be aquired via CCC with random hit up to 90% [good luck there :onion-head06:], and also RoCT rewards :onion-head65: 

Personally I can see something here, especially because there are weapons nobody probably should never bother with.... [Looking at you, dagger-tier weapons :onion-head28:] {Just Imagine, an alternative for one to be able to transform that useless Ripper Into a Zero Divide, One of the few weapons In the server nobody In general would bother farming cuz It's dropped by Shambertin only with drop rate 1/102 :onion-head22: simply because It looks cool :onion05:}

9 minutes ago, Kotta said:

I believe Jay and folks were pretty much brainstorming Ideas, so It's not like It's entirely well-detailed 

As for what the weapons turn into exactly, these are simply spitballed ideas, so to speak.

25 minutes ago, ink said:

As for handing badges in for heaven striker would it not just yield a 0 stat weapon like black paper does??

The stats from the orange weapon would transfer over. I'm also referring to weapons that are useful for ultima since things like egg blaster(which is rifle animation :"L ) and rainbow baton are rather useless in either mid or end game (which doesn't need to be the case either). Yes you can get useful weapons from quests like CCC (not many people run it but I highly recommend it) but it's primary use would be to add value to all of the orange weapons beyond the trio and provide multiple routes so having a certain type of orange weapon like a saber, could be used across all classes and actually be useful in game.  

This could also provide a reason for players to hunt when it's non event and as an additional bonus to whatever else they could be hunting non event. Otherwise it's people RR and CCA running for the most part which can be tedious.

Edited by (Jay)
Player count

2 hours ago, (Jay) said:

As for what the weapons turn into exactly

I could see type weapons being made this way , the sunset quest line and hearts of ID can be a long process especially getting id that have done it to tag along, to speed it up. Possible swap in for type/me type/sh etc

Then use bone badges to add specials to types separated in 3 tiers , tier 1 buy with gold tier 2 buy with silver and tier 3 bronze.

As to not make it easy a Claires deal hand in ,  So to make your type saber with stats of desired 9* , you will need to hand in a pallasch of each element thunder blizzard Hell etc . then once that completed your 9* desired stat exchange can happen.

Edited by ink
  • Like 1