Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

34 minutes ago, Branbal said:

1. What is MAT? I know what it is in other games but here, idk why confuses me.

2. What can I do when common bank don't work? Keep trying til work?

Thx so much.

Mat is short for material. Materials are items which raise your base stats. There are HP, TP, Power, Mind, Evade, Defense, and Luck materials in the game. Humans can eat 250 pow/mind/def/evade/luck combined materials, while newmans and cast can only eat 150 combined pow/mind/def/evade/luck materials. HP and TP materials are on their on seperate counters, 125 each. Generall people follow specific plans with what materials to eat to max out their important stats at level 200, this usually means ignoring defense(dfp) and evasion(evp) in favor of maxing out luck (lck, critical hit rate), ata (attack accuracy), atp (attack power), and maybe mst(mental strength) on certain classes.

The /bank command switches which bank you will see when you talk to the bank lady in game, switching between your character's bank and your account's common bank. You have to go into game and then type /bank (you will see white text on the right side telling you which bank you switched to), and then talk to the bank lady to access it.

53 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Mat is short for material. Materials are items which raise your base stats. There are HP, TP, Power, Mind, Evade, Defense, and Luck materials in the game. Humans can eat 250 pow/mind/def/evade/luck combined materials, while newmans and cast can only eat 150 combined pow/mind/def/evade/luck materials. HP and TP materials are on their on seperate counters, 125 each. Generall people follow specific plans with what materials to eat to max out their important stats at level 200, this usually means ignoring defense(dfp) and evasion(evp) in favor of maxing out luck (lck, critical hit rate), ata (attack accuracy), atp (attack power), and maybe mst(mental strength) on certain classes.

The /bank command switches which bank you will see when you talk to the bank lady in game, switching between your character's bank and your account's common bank. You have to go into game and then type /bank (you will see white text on the right side telling you which bank you switched to), and then talk to the bank lady to access it.

Thanks for the answer. The first one is what i supposed, but the second one was more to what to do when /bank don't work. Is there a thing to do for fix it or is totally random?

7 minutes ago, Branbal said:

Thanks for the answer. The first one is what i supposed, but the second one was more to what to do when /bank don't work. Is there a thing to do for fix it or is totally random?

Yah iv'e never had that happen to me.  Only when I accidentally will put like a space in front of the /bank command.

19 minutes ago, Branbal said:

Describe the error.  Does it come 15 minutes late? Does it not appear? Does it flip and not tell you? Does it not flip but say's it does?

Well, it's just that when I write /bank and even the display says Bank: Common, I go to the NPC and the bank remains the same, only for the character. I think this is the common bug. So i wonder if there's an active way to fix it or I just need to log in several times until it work.

Sorry if I'm not explaining myself correctly, not a native speaker. And thanks for the answers mates.

Edited by Branbal

I have never experienced such a bug.
When you type /bank and receive the text saying which bank is active, the ship has already switched your bank to the bank it said, and you will see it the next time you open the bank.

I don't understand the shared drops system
Can someone explain it please?
Can I change it to normal drops?
And does this affect one person mode?

Edited by Ritz

1 hour ago, Ritz said:

I don't understand the shared drops system
Can someone explain it please?
Can I change it to normal drops?
And does this affect one person mode?

Drops were always shared, the other kind of drop is being implemented soon, you will be able to swap between both as you please in your room.

Does not affect one person mode

How do you get Parasetic Gene Flow on this server? (or simply just DarkFlow)

Was Sealed J Swords removed from the DTS list? I was sure I was thinking of getting that last year but now I don't see it...

12 minutes ago, Archriel said:

How do you get Parasetic Gene Flow on this server? (or simply just DarkFlow)

Was Sealed J Swords removed from the DTS list? I was sure I was thinking of getting that last year but now I don't see it...

During Christmas event from Olga Flow.

Sjs was removed from the donation list but it's drop was improved greatly

I know that Hundred Souls can hit up to 3 targets, but how is the range on it? It's a saber so I wonder how useful it would be against multiple Sinows and monkeys together in the same room of CCA. I'm considering getting and upgrading a Hundred Souls soon, so any info would be appreciated.