Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

It's a combiner item. You use it on Excalibur to make the server custom item hundred souls , basically a slightly more powerful excalibur that use spirit instead of berserk which is great on a lot of characters : )

• Like 1

Yes but keep in mind that I did hit the three rappies because they were in a V shape. If you have like a line of monster in front of you, you only hit one monster. The thing with Hundreds Souls is that you hit targets behind the first target.

Here is another example :

Here I will only hit the two boxes with green targets...

2cmkfmq.jpg

While here I will hit the three boxes.

35nbnyh.jpg

But yeah that's still pretty good.

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BLACKR0B0T said:

What is this summers event item soul booster for? i understand what the other items do, but not that. 

When used on an excalibur, it creates the weapon 100 souls, which is basically a stronger spirit excalibur (spirit uses tp for damage instead of excal's berserk hp for damage), usable on all classes.

I guess this question has already been asked before, but well am just human so throw me as much rocks as you want :

Is Hundred Souls gonna be added to the Proof of Sword Saint list one day ? (if it is even possible, which I doubt atm)

How much would, should I expect to pay for a Guren with very good %s? I know it is quite easy to farm, but I'm not too sure what I should be asking for it. Thanks in advance. 

24 minutes ago, BLACKR0B0T said:

How much would, should I expect to pay for a Guren with very good %s? I know it is quite easy to farm, but I'm not too sure what I should be asking for it. Thanks in advance. 

No more than a handful of pds, maybe 5pds or so for triple 50 stats

Just now, Fyrewolf5 said:

No more than a handful of pds, maybe 5pds or so for triple 50 stats

What about with hit?, lets say 30/0/0/40|50 (something ambitious like that)

8 minutes ago, BLACKR0B0T said:

What about with hit?, lets say 30/0/0/40|50 (something ambitious like that)

when i said triple 50, i should have been clearer, meant like either 3 50stats or 2 50stats and 50hit kind of thing, it just meant generally good stats. One like that is going to be around 3-5 pds or so, maybe lke 6-8 if you do the work to turn it into a jizai.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

when i said triple 50, i should have been clearer, meant like either 3 50stats or 2 50stats and 50hit kind of thing, it just meant generally good stats. One like that is going to be around 3-5 pds or so, maybe lke 6-8 if you do the work to turn it into a jizai.

Ah okay,. Thank you :)