Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

15 hours ago, DanthatMan said:

Dang... Would you happen to know the current conversion rate for pds to dts?

depends on seller...

some do 5pd:1dts

others 6pd:1dts

but i think the most fairest is 6,6pd:1dts

im not long here but i will always calc the 6,6 cause its more fair & i heard it was handled this way before

Edited by Nightmare2.0
  • Like 1

On 4/23/2016 at 0:40 PM, cyane said:

Sadly didn't found anything D:

This is what i found so far on the quest, they are all min

Ā 
Ancient saber -check
Aura feild -check
custom ray ver 00 - check
Demolition comet -check
durandal -check
Electro frame -check
eylsion -check
flowen's sheild -check
Flowen's sword AUW 3084 -check
frozen shooter - check
gae bolg -check
Guard wave -check
Holy ray -check
kalagolg -Check
Kasami bracer -Check
l&k14 combat -check
photon drop -check
proto regene gear -check
Red dagger -check
red handgun -check
red mechgun -check
Red partisan -check
Red slicer -check
Red sword -check
sacred cloth -check
secure feet -check
silence claw -check
spirit garment -check
standstill sheild -check

Sorry to dig up old posts, but you can add yas 2k to that list, lol. I just got one from the quest, and maybe make a separate post/guide for this quest, since not much people know about it(assuming that a guideĀ doesn't already exist).

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

Sorry to dig up old posts, but you can add yas 2k to that list, lol. I just got one from the quest, and maybe make a separate post/guide for this quest, since not much people know about it(assuming that a guideĀ doesn't already exist).

That was just a list of what was confirmed by cy so far, if you want a complete list of everything that *should* be there, then this is what you want:
http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/6120-photon-ticket-and-secret-ticket/&do=findComment&comment=40744

Best thing is probably half-made virus armor, but most of these aren't going to be too great since they will always be 0% min-stat, and spending tickets 1 at a time is annoying.
Ā 

On 10/31/2011 at 0:13 PM, Zero said:

These are the rewards you can get using Secret Tickets in the japanese quest, only one item per run:

Red Mechgun

Red Handgun

Red Partisan

Red Dagger

Red Slicer

Red Sword

Frozen Shooter

Flowen Sword AUW 3084

Demolition Comet

Yasminkov 2000H

Holy Ray

Imperial Pick

Ancient Saber

Victor Axe

Custom Ray Ver.00

Elysion

Kaladbolg

Durandal

L&K14 Combat

Gae Bolg

Silence Claw

Last Survivor

Aura Field

Brightness Circle

Electro Frame

Parasite Wear Nelgal

Standstill Shield

Star Cuirass

Sacred Cloth

Spirit Garment

Kasami Bracer

Proto Regene Gear

Flowen's Shield

Revival Garment

Photon Drop

The weapons you get will be 0'd.

Ā 

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

So after coming back to this game after maybe 4 years, and trying this server instead of Schthack for reasons that should be obvious to most sane individuals, I figured I'd come back here, but it's so hard to get a grounding in a new economic market when it's so decentralized like PSO, it's a real pain.

I've been giving the trading forums some glances to try and see what's valuable, but it's still a lot of the same.

What can I hunt with a Viridia HU to try and get a stable grounding, and get enough PDs to begin trading up for things? Ultimate is probably out of the question until I have better gear or levels.

1 hour ago, caboozles@gmail said:

So after coming back to this game after maybe 4 years, and trying this server instead of Schthack for reasons that should be obvious to most sane individuals, I figured I'd come back here, but it's so hard to get a grounding in a new economic market when it's so decentralized like PSO, it's a real pain.

I've been giving the trading forums some glances to try and see what's valuable, but it's still a lot of the same.

What can I hunt with a Viridia HU to try and get a stable grounding, and get enough PDs to begin trading up for things? Ultimate is probably out of the question until I have better gear or levels.

Very Hard items aren't going to get you too far, you should take advantage of the current x5 exp and rare monster boost mini-events that are on (they come around every few weeks) to get yourself some levels and open up a lot more options in ultimate. I'm sure there are people around that can help you get up to ultimate and level in ultimate, you can ask around in lobby, create games with names asking for help, or join other peoples games. Usually people do TTF or TTF Ultima to level up to ultimate, and they move over to doing RT or CCA when they hit 100 to kill Gal Gryphon for exp, since the ep 2 bosses give boosted exp and with the x5 event it makes him quite lucrative.

Viridia isn't one of the most popular ids but it does get a lot of decently good things and many event drops, in upcoming summer event it will drop Soul Booster from Gibbles and Trap/Search from ep1 Baranz.

On 6/23/2015 at 3:21 AM, Fyrewolf5 said:

... Viridia does get some drops like Vjaya(strongest weapon in the game), Parts of Baranz, C-Bringer's Arms, Red Sword, Red Dagger, Anti-Dark Ring(only on viridia), Attribute Plate, Kamui, Standstill Shield, Panzer Faust, Flame Visit(only on viridia), Soul Banish, Yamigarasu, Nei's Claw(only on viridia), Yasminkov 2000H, V101(one of the ids for vhard, and also gets on ult), Ophelie Seize(on vhard and ult), Guren(only 2 ids get, gets on vhard and ult), Glide Divine, Rage de Feu, S-Beats Arms, G-Assasins Arms. And those are not counting the good things that every single id gets. And the things viridia gets during events are just so good they are nuts. It's been one of the ids that gets Sonicteam armor, the most expensive thing there is, and still gets loads of other event drops in practically every event....

Ā 

Greetings everyone. Long time pso addict, created my first account on this server back in December. Hiatus due to a deployment and I'm feeling the pso itch even here preparing to return. Sigh.

Long story short, I don't have the time to grind my way to what I had before. I found a humble red saber with 30 hit back in the day I spent tons of time sphering to get two 100s on. With crimson coat I could solo pretty nicely with one target, and I eventually whored out another saber with less hit but 100s on the other two monster types. Naturally I had a pretty sweet red slicer too. You could say I had problems, sure, but it was pretty fun commanding impressive damage with sub god-tier equipment. Never could get behind excali as it seemed broken.

I'd like to recreate my crimson cache but there's no way I can consciously grind for all of that from ground zero again. Could I donate in exchange? I'd happily support the server to reclaim some nostalgia.

16 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

Greetings everyone. Long time pso addict, created my first account on this server back in December. Hiatus due to a deployment and I'm feeling the pso itch even here preparing to return. Sigh.

Long story short, I don't have the time to grind my way to what I had before. I found a humble red saber with 30 hit back in the day I spent tons of time sphering to get two 100s on. With crimson coat I could solo pretty nicely with one target, and I eventually whored out another saber with less hit but 100s on the other two monster types. Naturally I had a pretty sweet red slicer too. You could say I had problems, sure, but it was pretty fun commanding impressive damage with sub god-tier equipment. Never could get behind excali as it seemed broken.

I'd like to recreate my crimson cache but there's no way I can consciously grind for all of that from ground zero again. Could I donate in exchange? I'd happily support the server to reclaim some nostalgia.

If you can wait till I get bk off holiday, like Sunday night GMT I can give you a crimson coat and a 30 native 35 hit red saber , but I'm sure you might get some help of the other cool people here : )

• Like 1

19 hours ago, solo guy said:

If you can wait till I get bk off holiday, like Sunday night GMT I can give you a crimson coat and a 30 native 35 hit red saber , but I'm sure you might get some help of the other cool people here : )

Thanks very much for the thought! Ideally I'd like to trade something to show my appreciation. Would it be possible to use exchange tickets I've heard about to facilitate said compensation and the mad amounts of pds in order to sphere it? I guess that's the real question.

6 hours ago, Ramirez said:

Thanks very much for the thought! Ideally I'd like to trade something to show my appreciation. Would it be possible to use exchange tickets I've heard about to facilitate said compensation and the mad amounts of pds in order to sphere it? I guess that's the real question.

I think what he means is he'll give it to you for free since they are extremely easy to get items and not worth more than a few pds at best. Donation tickets could be used to sphere them out if you really wanted to, but the items themselves are so cheap they don't even warrant a single dt.

3 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

I think what he means is he'll give it to you for free since they are extremely easy to get items and not worth more than a few pds at best. Donation tickets could be used to sphere them out if you really wanted to, but the items themselves are so cheap they don't even warrant a single dt.

Yep as above : ) after you've played here for awhile you will realise that certain weapons are better then others and those will be the ones you will want hunt ,red saber will get you started but upgrades will be needed soon and if we do meet up I can give some extra stuff I don't need to get you rolling to take away some of the grind to get you bk into this classic game. And of course there is no charge : ) as all players who've been here awhile have stuff they don't use and won't sell and I will be happy enough just to see someone use it

Hello!

I have two questions:

1. I have 2 friends with me who would like to play this game, I have 3 controllers, is it possible to play this alongside them or do we need another computer for each player? I understand that I would have to make a character for each person.

2. Whenever I start up the game it keeps asking me for the registration ID. is there anyway I can save atleast the name and just type in the password?

Thank you for helping me.

5 minutes ago, uroyoan said:

Hello!

I have two questions:

1. I have 2 friends with me who would like to play this game, I have 3 controllers, is it possible to play this alongside them or do we need another computer for each player? I understand that I would have to make a character for each person.

2. Whenever I start up the game it keeps asking me for the registration ID. is there anyway I can save atleast the name and just type in the password?

Sadly never heard of 3 peoples playing in the same computer, a controller can control 1 active window, not sure if you can plug other controller after the first game Ā is up and it won't Ā mess up the first game, you could try to set up the controllers for that to just assume x window when open (might be complicated to configure)

When you open the laucher you can go to general and press save credentials to save your user and password.

Ā 

ps. be nice to not save your friends passwords!

Edited by cyane

1 minute ago, cyane said:

Sadly never heard of 3 peoples playing in the same computer, a controller can control 1 active window, not sure if you can plug other controller after the first game Ā is up and it won't Ā mess up the first game, you could try to set up the controllers for that to just assume x window when open (might be complicated to configure)

When you open the laucher you can go to general and press save credentials to save your user and password.

I found the save credentials, thank you. and yea we only have 1 computer so it seems we will not be able to play this game then, Thanks for the answer.

37 minutes ago, uroyoan said:

Hello!

I have two questions:

It is possible to use the same computer, however you will need two different game accounts(cannot log same account twice), and need to turn down the Windows User Account Control settings low enough that it doesn't dim the screen when launching a second instance of the client.