Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

So i have something like 34 defense on EDK and divine protection adds 20 to Light and Dark so two should be 74 yes ?

well still shows 34 but if i put on perfect resist it adds 9 and it dose goes to 43.

so what up with the Divine's they add the light defense but not the dark

Divine Protection Doubles LCK, and increases ELT & EDK by 20 only during odd beat hours. (1xx, 3xx, etc.)

(My bad, kinda misunderstood the effect myself a bit)

Edited by Colton Doura

The only weapons that you can add hit to in game are enemy weapons. After clearing 9-8, go to Claire's Shop, and talk to Dr. Montegue. You can then use Photon Crystals to try and add hit to your enemy weapons. It caps out at 50, but most people stop at 40 because of the success rate.

• Like 1

really? i think there should be a quest for that

like using some "photon shard" (new item)

like photonshard having a droprate 1/10000-100000

but well we have to take the game like admin create it :)

And my last question. How do i get a maxed atp dark bridge? Does it depends on fortuna? Or depend it on which class rod i use pgf on?

ATP does nothing for techs, outside of the Gizonde trick for Vol Opt. And for that, there are many stronger weapons than Dark Bridge, such as Hundred Souls, Blood Sword and Lindcray.

Dark Bridge is for Grants, piercing Megido, Zalure and/or taking advantage of the TP cost reduction.

And my last question. How do i get a maxed atp dark bridge? Does it depends on fortuna? Or depend it on which class rod i use pgf on?

There is no "maxed" for weapons. If a weapon has a range listed, that is the atp variable; the weapon will always show the highest number in the stats, but when you attack it will randomly pick a number within that range for the damage calculation to add some damage variance to the game. The maximum of the atp variable is also affected by shifta(minimum atp is not affected), so it does give the weapon some scaling, but really it's more of an indicator of how consistent / reliable the weapon is.

After clearing 9-8, go to Claire's Shop, and talk to Dr. Montegue. You can then use Photon Crystals to try and add hit to your enemy weapons. It caps out at 50, but most people stop at 40 because of the success rate.

Actually you only need to clear 9-5.

And most people stop at 50 because PCs are really easy to hunt during rare events.

What's the best place/quest to farm boxes? I'm thinking about trying to get amplifier of rabarta like this. I can think of a few places. I just wanna hear other people's opinions.

Edited by tru

What's the best place/quest to farm boxes? I'm thinking about trying to get amplifier of rabarta like this. I can think of a few places. I just wanna hear other people's opinions.

PW3, take a left, and go straight until you hit a warp. the warp is at the end of an L shaped hallway that should be right after the room with 2 spitting mirrors and 4 of the tentacle monsters. It leads to quite a few boxes 20+.

My question:

I saw sylph using a ninja star that paralyzed.What is it and how do i get one?

Edited by Lemon